Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45148 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Sanchez01: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party just silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

kiss
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by baby124: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some men do marry women knowing fully well they are pregnant with another man’s child. I expected her to show the proof that he was aware. Nedu provided receipts. If she truly believes her claim, she should provide receipts too! Otherwise she should keep her mouth shut and stop dragging the poor child through the mud. Take Nedu to court and get support arrangements.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by emmanok24(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
My Questions.

1. When did she meet Nedu?

2. When did their relationship start?

3. When did they get married?

4. When was this boy born?

The Interviewer and the interviewer are both stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by MARKone(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
This woman is sick.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by slowice(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
2baba nor lie at all... Amaka na real big disappointment. No shame sef all because she want earn money wey she no work for.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Krak(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."

I just wasted my precious data watching this trash interview.

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by TheGift: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
What is really happening?

So much foolishness from Women who I expected to have some level of sense.

Which one is He knew it was not His Son? Did She categorically tell Him so?

Which one is Nedu does not deserve my Son? What about the real Father of the Son.

If the future is these kind of FeMales , then we are in real big trouble.

lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
He doesn't deserve your son...oh my Jesus which man in his right senses will raise a bastard btw? This girl is so lucky she has a cool headed man as husband..... If na me by the time I'm done with her anywhere she hear my name she go piss for body the worst part is that she'll have no evidence against me

4 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Theunbothered: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lying witch. I couldn't even make it through the whole interview. angry
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by TheGift: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Who are these foolish people granting interviews to this shameless prostitute?

This girl is making Nigerian girls look stupid.

She really is making Nigerian girls look really stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
sochima1989:
Thanks Uzor for staying strong..
Everyone is reacting based on stories on SM.

You saved me from what would have been a life disaster for me...

I can remember every wise words you said that day..

Thanks for being strong.
This is what happens when you decide to wash your dirty linen in the public..
You don't know on top who the dirty water go pour..
Next time you should advice her to keep her mouth SHUT..
All she's doing is entertain Nigerians..
NOBODY CARES.. undecided
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by linearity: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
She is economical with the truth!

No man alive! Even Simp will proceed to marriage with any lady when they clearly know you are currently pregnant for another man.

Las las, if the guy is a Simp and is stupidly and foolishly in ‘love’ they will say make you born the picken first.

And why will he be thinking of adding the kids to his visa application to Canada and proceeding to do a DNA test, when according to this lady, he already know the senior kid is not his? Who does that? A Simp may add the kid to their application and pretend at the embassy that, the kid is theirs, but when you mention DNA to them, they will japa!

He ‘doesn’t deserve’ your son, but you pinned the child on his head, the child is bearing his last name, he is the one paying school fees, etc…while the real father is totally absent from the kid’s life.

If you no fear women, I fear you….even any woman wey tell you say, dem no fear their own fellow women, fear that woman!

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Skinkerjnr(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dis lady no just get shame angry

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Datedoboy: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Will u keep quiet!!!. Instead of you to hide in shame u are still opening dat ur kettle mouth. So tell us who deserves the child? if not the real father. Even lions kill Cubs of other males. We are not animals but it teaches us dat no man should train another man's child. Only a mugu will do that knowingly. I tire for this aunty. Her lack of shame dey shame me.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Sally97(f): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Algold:
Trust woman at your own peril

Women are synonymous to evil

Devil second in command

If not for children sssh...
Your mom and sisters included
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her statement reeks of hypergamy.

Since her abobi that year no too ready na hin she swing gbab Nedu wey hold bar, issokay..
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Haywhymido(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party just silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

God will bless you o, I didnt expect this from any female gender
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Munzy14(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Who are these foolish people granting interviews to this shameless prostitute?

This girl is making Nigerian girls look stupid.
So bloggers no go chop again?

This na manner wey fall from lagos...Free for all bloggers to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

They are just starting...some go buy house with this manner.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Tomilola360: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
The future is female abeg cheesy
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by TheGift: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
At the very least , they should tell Her to Shut the bleep up!
JosephXavier:
Some people can just continuously, consistently persistently and convincingly be stupid

I can't understand why her family hasn't spoken out to condemn the evil their daughter committed or are they telling us that stupidity is in their family DNA?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Some people can just continuously, consistently persistently and convincingly be stupid

I can't understand why her family hasn't spoken out to condemn the evil their daughter committed or are they telling us that stupidity is in their family DNA?
Na amebo dey worry you... So you want her family to come out and air thier dirty linens in public? Since thier daughter is a useless woman? How many of your own family dirty linen have you brought out for the media to dissect?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGift:
At the very least , they should tell Her to Shut the bleep up!
What makes you think no one in her family hasn't done that? Can't you see that the useless lady is even proud and stubborn....

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by JosephXavier: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKsoul:
Na amebo dey worry you... So you want her family to come out and air thier dirty linens in public? Since thier daughter is a useless woman? How many of your own family dirty linen have you brought out for the media to dissect?

They can caution her to stay off press interview and social media

Their are just so many ways to tackle such issue but you would prefer to illogical in your reasoning
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Dagger111(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Onyi22:
This woman is a disgrace to womanhood

First time Oyin22 is making sense. Send ur aza pls.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Algold: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sally97:

Your mom and sisters included

Na dem. Feminist
She Wan fight

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Goodyness:
She should stop for the sake of her daughters. It may be hard but she can take care of her 3 kids without Nedu. She can approach the courts to concede the custody of their daughters to Nedu if she can’t cope. Hope her friends and family will call her to order to avoid further damage.

From a competent court of jurisdiction, Nedu has the custody of his child she eloped with. I don't know why she can't take the child to him. She's thinking Nedu will be giving her some upkeep having the child with her. That woman is a blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ThickSharon123(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

She's right. I feel for her, why are men so insecured.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by cedricksly: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:

my cap is off for u to have exhibited this level of intelligence free from sentiment of being a female... Yet the small small slow mind ones will soon come out to support evil just bcoz she is a fellow female.... The show of shame is EPIC
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Ladycewhy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Will someone close to this woman shut her up already? Geez!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Neddstark: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
What suprises me is the boldness she has to defend her whorish life. Nedu, you deserve 100 times better than this tramp.

My total respect for Nedu keeping calm despite the wickedness so close to him.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Cantonese: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her face tells it all. A badly organized liar with a greedy face.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm just happy that the women of Nairaland are not in support of this particular Nonsense..
I am waiting for Saphiiire
. But if it’s the men they will line up to pat the culprit on the back because he’s a man.

Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo / Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.