Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64872 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided
tueeh

Someone Christ forgives anytime he sins, can't forgive a fellow human being sad
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy does not rate himself at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Callmekaysiee: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol... meanwhile...pls hmu on WhatsApp for affordable perfume oil at just 500 for 3ml
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Damn niggar
Tufiakwa
What a simp ����
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by guychidile: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tell me more
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by gotousa2013: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Vegetable husband.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Preshieben:
tueeh

Someone Christ forgives anytime he sins, can't forgive a fellow human being sad

I would want to forgive o. Just that iz hard for me. Do you want to teach me how to forgive? cry
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lainzo9710:
Bruv, your simply learnt nothing

Izzit your learn? angry
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Receive Grace to do exploits today, IJN. May God meet you everywhere you go.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Chai!!!
I can see how stupid this man is
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Sebgajere(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is the best comment I have seen as far as this saga is concerned. U have spoken my mind dear♥️♥️
punisha:
I actually know a man who sends his wife out to fvck men so they have food at their table...

Who knows, we could all be here vexing not knowing that this is one of those cases they r in an open marriage and fvck whomever they like.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Sebgajere(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
I knew it. I can bet with my kidney that this dude masterminded everything that happened there. It's a planned work
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by edoairways: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
wirinet:

Who repented and to whom? You guys use repent to excuse all and every sin or crime. It's not me that point out adultery as it pertains to women, the Bible itself condemn adultery in numerous verses and in the strongest possible terms. Adultery is the only reason the Bible accepts for divorce.

That's why I sometimes admire the Muslim religion, they would never excuse this shit. If not for the violence and intolerant nature fundamentalist Muslims. More people would have found them more righteous and moral.
Christianity is different from Islam. The former shows love while the latter shows fear. If you are sinless then be the first person to throw stone.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Powerfly(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dalby:

Mistake is an unintentional act, this one isn't... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol..when men cheat..is it not an intentional act? But yet y'all call it a mistake... It is a mistake....take it or leave it cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Exodora: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
People like him are dangerous . Forget the public smiling, after all we don't expect him to start beating and insulting her in public, definitely it won't go down well with some people if he had acted the way some people had expected of him.
But trust me he is just pretending to be happy and good.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by victons(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided
If it's a man, they call it mental strength.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by caandi: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
It’s all scripted. The two couples planned this
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by elantraceey(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Walkee:
it's not nollywood, try this in any part of Esanland and watch your family die off one by one, starting with either your firstborn son or husband.

My mum is Esan, that's a myth.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ugosteine23: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
BBNaija na game na. Ahhhh una neva know b4
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Walkee: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

My mum is Esan, that's a myth.
did your mum sleep with another man to confirm? Because this has played out in my eyes including one of my uncle and the another house close to my family house. They had to do rituals including parading the woman round the community half naked
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
lol, maybe u have been fvcking pencil pricks, wait until you jam bulldozer dick grin
first , most of you have pencil prycks, second , women even enjoy big dycks more .
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dalby:

Everything isn't fine, it is the woman's choice to stay or leave. If she chooses not to exercise it then it is not the man's fault... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the point of cheating is not the staying or the leaving - it's the hypocrisy of wailing blood when people serve you the same dish you serve others.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Tzar(m): 5:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Young men out there, this is an example of a weakling that should NEVER be your role model.
You can forgive an adulterous wife only after you have divorced her whorish ass. Such women breed male misfits & female sluts in society.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Dalby(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
the point of cheating is not the staying or the leaving - it's the hypocrisy of wailing blood when people serve you the same dish you serve others.

I don't think anybody wails blood. Everyone has a choice in any situation regardless of gender. If you waive your right to choose based on societal or cultural consideration it was still your choice. Being scared to stand alone is an individual's problem to solve and not the society... undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Donlexy86(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Gunmen abduct three Obasanjo’s workers in Ogun
Details here
���

/3nk19ES
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Pumpumking: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
True love

Tanks please describe yor sef from waist down ward & why do u hate wereing thong? an all so. Babeswhen can I called u? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by DonMekino(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
wirinet:

Because marriage involves different families and the society as a whole. Both husband and wife went before their families, friends and society in from of a priest and God, to swear that they would keep the marriage vows. If they were not married and live as live in couples, no one would give a hoot.

Now they are telling up coming youths and the society that marriage vows are meaningless.
There are millions of families out there promoting good family values... even our parents, if any stupid youth decides to follow the footsteps of the few that decides to deviate, that's their business
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by larryking540: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Some whitemen forgive oh........if you doubt me, ask a Nigerian feminist, that's why most Nigerian feminists desire to marry whitemen or turn to Nuns and Lesbians, and it is our duty to convert all of them to Nuns and Lesbians grin grin

i can't compare our life or an African man to a white man ,bro those guys have their own way of living ,can walk around the apartment with parties and bra calling it bikini ,how many African can do that ,so those guys have their own culture man
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
HitRun:

I would want to forgive o. Just that iz hard for me. Do you want to teach me how to forgive? cry
you can't learn how to forgive from someone else..

I doubt sad
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Preshieben:

I doubt sad

Preshiethomas kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.