Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64843 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
HitRun:

Preshiethomas kiss
Ehn

Hit and run grin
I wonder what and who you're gonna hit and run successfully
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Preshieben:
Ehn

Hit and run grin
I wonder what and who you're gonna hit and run successfully

Shey if I hit you, I can't run? angry
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2021
HitRun:

Shey if I hit you, I can't run? angry
you can't even hit me,talk more of running sad

Ebot iyak..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Preshieben:
you can't even hit me,talk more of running sad

Ebot iyak..

Ah. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
HitRun:

Ah. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Atleast you know
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HitRun(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Preshieben:
Atleast you know

Let me face my front jare. The son of man is chasing money not...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Terrier99: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
elantraceey:

My mum is Esan, that's a myth.

Your Mom doesn't sleep around. If she does, you will know if it's true or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.