Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64942 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Powerfly:

Men should also learn to pardon, endure and forgive their wives just as most women do .
After all, you humans use to say 'No one is above mistake' if the men isn't, why wouod the women be.. ? cheesy

Mistake is an unintentional act, this one isn't... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - funny how things get very serious and men can die when women cheat but when men cheat everything is fine. Looooool u ppl are bloody hypocrites .

Everything isn't fine, it is the woman's choice to stay or leave. If she chooses not to exercise it then it is not the man's fault... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

For the Adultery, If God wants to Punish them, He Will.
Why the pple so Triggered and Stressed like dis?

For our so called Traditional Karma for Adultery, I don't believe in that Sh*t!! sad

It is now Obsolete or probably Never existed.
I see Lots of Esan, Isoko, Igala men, Boasting Here that Boma, AJ or Tega will die if it was their Cultures!!
Travel to Ubiaja, Uromi, Oleh, Ozoro, Okene, etc and you will Find Adultery in these Communities!!
And infact, NOTHING happens to the Culprits! undecided
Forget All d Empty Boasts you are seeing Here..

E never reach you that's why...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.
am still short of words brother.
At times i feel like some men are coward in human form,I just tire joor.

nice observation G
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2021
eldoradoxx:
In some parts of the country down South, as long as a man has slept with a man's wife and he happens to know and goes on to eat her food and sleep with her without serious traditional cleansing by traditionalists, the man is on a death path. This is so in my culture and it still happens till tomorrow even if u like be the Bishop of your church. But I guess the Urohbos don't have such tradition.
all thes rubbish traditions are just to keep womwn from cheating - why doesnt the wife die when men go and cheat ? Ab6wgi , if they want to stop women from cheating - thry should stop cheating themselves .
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Thought as much too
punisha:
I actually know a man who sends his wife out to fvck men so they have food at their table...

Who knows, we could all be here vexing not knowing that this is one of those cases they r in an open marriage and fvck whomever they like.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Indeed! undecided
Moving4:
Well well, maybe love wins again
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by TWLifestyle: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Any Nigerian married man that allowed his wife to open the internet, fill Big Brother Naija show application form, submit it, get auditioned and approves his wife to go for the show is actually broke and looking for a way to sell his wife for money.

A lot of broke guys who luckily got married to a hot looking girl, usually end up selling the girl for meal tickets.

That's why I pity pretty ladies who end up with broke, shameless Jigolo guys.......na their pussy de suffer am las las lol

And whenever you see a beautiful lady married to an agbero or a broke guy.....check well...the lady was stubborn and foolish towards guys of integrity while single, and probably forming: "I don't fall for rich guys....I can't date a guy because of his wealth.....I don't answer guys calling me seh seh from their car....who do they think they are....because of car....my love is not for sale.....I fvck for love not for money" lol and then she ends up accepting her broke street boys in an attempt to re-invent love and replicate the foolish love stories she watched on NOLLYWOOD and BOLLYWOOD where one beautiful girl rejected a rich guy and accepted to marry a broke guy who later became rich and start spending money on her because she suffered with him cheesy cheesy cheesy
you men have to he the dumbest crearures to walk tye face of the earth - you do all the hard work , we both enjoy the sex to a reasonable extent , you will give the girl money on top of it and ur here saying " na im pussy go suffer am " loooooooooool . You people need to engage your brains Once in a while or atleast use a calculator.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Me too will never and not even allow her close to me again
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Might be
braimeddy:
These 2 know what they are doing..... Looking for cheap fame. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy abi
tolakush92:
My head forbid it

I can't be a BODA GBEWUDANI

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
They are both manchester newly signed players
Blackfire:
Who are they??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2021
This can nerver be a benin man..its abomination the man may die if proper cleansing is not done..its either he is yopob or ipob
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
She has money more than him, if he quits he can't enjoy her money.......
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Blackfire(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
seyz91:
They are both manchester newly signed players

Wow ... they will help Ronaldo to win matches
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2021
What I know is that the lady is a public toilet, and the man is a simp (woman wrapper). With this act, he has licence the woman to continue to Bleep outside as it pleases her. This's what poverty can course
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by obynokoko: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2021
If it were a woman that her husband cheated on secretry,she will go to social media to report and insult the man.men are more tolerant
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2021
grin i tell you
Blackfire:

Wow ... they will help Ronaldo to win matches
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by humilitypays(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2021
TWLifestyle:
you men have to he the dumbest crearures to walk tye face of the earth - you do all the hard work , we both enjoy the sex to a reasonable extent , you will give the girl money on top of it and ur here saying " na im pussy go suffer am " loooooooooool . You people need to engage your brains Once in a while or atleast use a calculator.
lol, maybe u have been fvcking pencil pricks, wait until you jam bulldozer dick grin
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by tnerro1(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2021
The man better go and register in the nearest DNA lab so as to be getting discounts anytime she gives birth
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Viccano: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Who knows, maybe she has been the one paying the bills and dude can't afford to loose her. This guy is sick sha
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Kolisky(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided

Las las, your own world, there is no forgiveness grin grin grin

Na so jareh..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.
If na Edo state, him don die since...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Mumu man
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
Cool then..

Men protect your wives.. you are the man of the house,..the God they see and experience.Be firm even in your tender loving.. Let your wife see reasons not to wear that bum shorts in the neighborhood,why she shouldn't wear those hipsters to market or why that high school reunion isn't necessary ... .. Don't encourage their weak ideosyncracies all in the name of modern husband. Just make sure to reward her every effort with atleast a praise if a diamond or gold necklace isn't readily handy.. Nuff said.

Congrats to the man for accepting his mistakes (and not shifting the buck)... And ready to pick up the sticks from where they fell off..

Wish them the best
congrats to the pussyass man. Rubbish. What is there to congratulate. Weak man accepting a national disgrace. He even came to the hotel not waiting for her to come home.It's obvious Tega is the one feeding him
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by marvel2011(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Saskay44:
This guy na big fool

Dem bleep your wife for live tv you still get mind forgive m
Wetin? Na your wife? Why taking panadol on someone else headache biko?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Godispeace: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
That guy is a big fool ,pathetic lazy ediot shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by InHeaven(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
She must be the family's breadwinner. What a poor husband
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Joelzong: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
this is a critical situation, considering their kid. anyway his decision is final and there is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by lalajnr(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
where I'm from Urhobo

It does happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.