Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) (64838 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by FikkyolaE(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Have nothing to say.
Quote me if you have something to say
Aswr this matter will not end

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Buzybrain1(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Them don jazz this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:
This man is a big idiot. Does he have kinsmen.at all?

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

There should be a sort of cleansing.
Bros look at that nyansh, he forgive the nyash not the woman, forget the story, everything in BBN na film show
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Handsum64: 6:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Pervert infidels
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2021
So Ozo they learn simp! shocked

Even if you gonna take her back...show some action!

I want to thank my God almighty I wasn't raised to be like mumu man like dis!....I suppose go do testimony for church...

Very irritating

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Tobichuks08: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2021
The guy no get relatives?
Family members?
Uncles?
Nawah oh all this village uncle's no be una work be this?
How can you guys allow this nigga go back to this lady. The worst be say if she gets same opportunity she will still do it over and over again because the guy go still take her back.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Laggafin:
Useless idiots .. they just using dia mofo brains to catch cheap popularity.. they should enjoy dia 2seconds hype by the media.. I don't blame de olosho Tega.. I blame her simp of a wife she calls husband
Kayanmata(Gbewu Dani version) is very potent if the person head no strong or him Mama Spirit no dey fully behind the person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Keep the same energy
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Funny enough, he is one that went to see her. What a pity.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by humilitypays(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
What that guy said is the truth. It is real, I know a community like that.

And in reality, no Nigerian man will accept his wife back after he catches her cheating talk more of cheating on a live national TV program. No Nigerian man can swallow that bitter pill. They are just acting....the guy is pretending that all is well probably because of financial lack.

Only poverty and lack will make a Nigerian man to accept this nonsense.

The most grievous sin Nigerian men can never forgive their wife for is CHEATING. If you doubt me, interview all men you know and hear from them.

A Nigerian man can forgive his wife for stealing his money or other things, but cheating, no Nigerian man of integrity will forgive, only the broke, helpless ones who depend on their wife for sustenance will accept out of no choice.

So as a lady, before you marry a well to do Nigerian man, make sure you have made up your mind never to cheat on him or get ready to leave the marriage once you cheat and he catches you....even if he pretends to forgive you, please run......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by becky39000(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
She was right I guess angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
Cool then..

Men protect your wives.. you are the man of the house,..the God they see and experience.Be firm even in your tender loving.. Let your wife see reasons not to wear that bum shorts in the neighborhood,why she shouldn't wear those hipsters to market or why that high school reunion isn't necessary ... .. Don't encourage their weak ideosyncracies all in the name of modern husband. Just make sure to reward her every effort with atleast a praise if a diamond or gold necklace isn't readily handy.. Nuff said.

Congrats to the man for accepting his mistakes (and not shifting the buck)... And ready to pick up the sticks from where they fell off.. I would give them the 90mills if I were rich enough. Naivety and economic crunch pushed them. Circumstances can make anybody anything.

Wish them the best
Poverty and wealth bring out the best and worst in people. Your attitude and character are truly what you are. Only weak men forgive unfaithfulness. Real men don't have room for such nonsense. When you cross the line, take responsibility. I want to believe the lady knows the man she married so she did what she did.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Where exactly is he from? He should be careful, there are some places this action.of his could kill a man, if he sleeps with the adulterous woman or eats her food.

. I see a very weak man without any value.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Masterkernel1: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided

Thanks for showing much maturity. Life isn't straight, till one gets into certain conditions, it's not easy to divorce, it leaves lots of vacuums in one's life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by HabaHaba: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2021
newsliveth:
TEGA'S HUSBAND FORGIVES HIS
WIFE. He just surprised her at the hotel · This is
loooooooove. I think he made the best decision. No
one is perfect. What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTiLyi7JvCg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKbg7QWtQIc

Mumu man!!! Simp of the highest order, he has succeeded in reducing the dignity of manhood.

Feminist 5: Men 0.
Nonsense.

Who cares should get angry.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2021
tolakush92:
My head forbid it

I can't be a BODA GBEWUDANI

Gbewudanis usually don't know they are. In fact, they deny it grin
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Forgodsgrace: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2021
This wan No be man Abeg.Dem don use better otumokpo for an.Nonsense husband
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Y’all take yourselves too seriously

What’s going to kill him?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by CHIGIM: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
sick dude
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
HitRun:
I am tempted to call him a pussy-ass niggaa. But I won't.

I think he is better than me because in his shoes, I am certain I won't forgive. But what is life without forgiveness?

I applaud his mental strength. I have learnt a thing or two from him.

Gracias!

In his shoes, I still won't forgive! undecided
I forgive easily but you see unfaithfulness, it is a line you can't cross. Only men without value stay with a lady of easy virtue.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Fisher007: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Lol. This is just how everything in life no balance.

On a normal day I would have blamed the woman and their gender but of recent I realise, it is the man that gives room for such act as Adam did. ( Adam in the Bible giving so much power, dominion, and responsibilities had no back bone). No wonder God was angry with him and cursed him first as Adam couldn't hold up to his position to lead and also accept his fault.

The same problem has been reoccurring over time with men. Always misbehaving and losing position and respect because of female and later blame the devil, love, poverty, lack of money etc.

For this Tega's case is similar.
The husband(Adam) is just weak and have no identity. He didn't discover himself before marriage. He lacks principles and can't lead his own life not to talk of a home. This give the wife (Eve) leverage over him and she can do whatever she wants knowing fully that he will still accept her back. She can go and see Boma (the serpent), knowing fully aware that Adam will still SIMPle accept her back.

He is the type of man that will raise another man's child in his home thinking that is his child. I always tell my friend that I have no pity or empathy for certain men and their situation. Because they are the cause of their own problem.

May they continue to live happily ever after in this their blissful reunion called Marriage.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by BigYash: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Stupid mumu man.. Some men are cursed with senselessness
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by gulfer: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2021
A real Simp......all hail the simp king; the nigga (Boma) go still runs the wife many times outside BBN angry angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Kingcalls: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Im no b igbo man... she no go even bother come back house ... well, thats the character of a simp.... there's a difference between cheating and cheating infront of the world, knowing that u are being watched all over the world on the biggest game show in the country ...

Even white married woman no go try am... the part wey pain me pass for the man be say she tell ebuka say , nothing de happen as the husband go understand, say the husband na bad guy.... the mumu guy fall for the tears, the weapon women use to fool men

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by larryking540: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
What that guy said is the truth. It is real, I know a community like that.

And in reality, no Nigerian man will accept his wife back after he catches her cheating talk more of cheating on a live national TV program. No Nigerian man can swallow that bitter pill. They are just acting....the guy is pretending that all is well probably because of financial lack.

Only poverty and lack will make a Nigerian man to accept this nonsense.

The most grievous sin Nigerian men can never forgive their wife for is CHEATING. If you doubt me, interview all men you know and hear from them.

A Nigerian man can forgive his wife for stealing his money or other things, but cheating, no Nigerian man of integrity will forgive, only the broke, helpless ones who depend on their wife for sustenance will accept out of no choice.

it's not a Nigerian man thing ,it's all over the world ,with this kind of display then the man can also send the wife out side to sleep with men just because he wants to eat and too lazy to bring food to the table ,,,if there is one show I would like the Nigeria govt to ban is BBN ,,,,the show needs to be shot down ,,,the effect is 6 years to come ,it's definitely going to tamper with our moral value and cultural value as African ,this is why people would prefer to marry an India person because even with there level of financial problems ,they don't display their immorality , I just pity African society ,we are completely lost ,lost maybe for ever because culture is what bind the people together ,and if the traditional rulers can't say something about the immorality of this show there is a bigger problem coming,very soon the king's and chiefs should expect their wife's been slept it by an outsider

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by humilitypays(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2021
larryking540:

it's not a Nigerian man thing ,it's all over the world ,with this kind of display then the man can also send the wife out side to sleep with men just because he wants to eat and too lazy to bring food to the table ,,,if there is one show I would like the Nigeria govt to ban is BBN ,,,,the show needs to be shot down ,,,the effect is 6 years to come ,it's definitely going to tamper with our moral value and cultural value as African ,this is why people would prefer to marry an India person because even with there level of financial problems ,they don't display their immorality , I just pity African society ,we are completely lost ,lost maybe for ever because culture is what bind the people together ,and if the traditional rulers can't say something about the immorality of this show there is a bigger problem coming,very soon the king's and chiefs should expect their wife's been slept it by an outsider
Not all men oh.....some whitemen even love watching another guy fvck their wife cheesy cheesy

But you see Nigerian and Indian men, the greatest crime their wife will commit and never get forgiven is CHEATING!!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by wallstreetnews: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Kajaard: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2021
This is not a man.

We have completely lost it as a moral society.

This is not the west where husband's pay to watch other men fvck their wife (Google cuckold for those into that kind of stuff tongue ).

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by larryking540: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:
Not all men oh.....some whitemen even love watching another guy fvck their wife cheesy cheesy

But you see Nigerian and Indian men, the greatest crime their wife will commit and never get forgiven is CHEATING!!

does that seems right morally ,see every nation have their culture,and the universe have a universal culture , sending your wife to sleep outside with other men, doesn't ends well ,
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by larryking540: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2021
humilitypays:

who forgive a cheating wife ? nobody does bro ,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2021
The type of damnation wey una go face
Fit lead to suicide
Taliban fall on una
Re: BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2021
elantraceey:

You watch too many nollywood movies.
It is not nollywood
I am from there
Once a man sleep with an adulterous wife of which he is aware of her adulterous ways, death will either strike him or his child! It is no nollywood at all. Where I come it is like that & it has killed so many men & children I know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? / Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.