Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24863 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Waziri9004(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
The day she give me MOUTH ACTION..

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
I cooked rice and stew for her by myself coz i didn't want to stress her, i served her while she was pressing phone on the bed. after a few minutes , small portion of the rice and stew fell between the bed and the bed foam. she took a quick glance at me but i pretended like i didn't see it and she just let it slide. its not even the side of the bed that is close to the wall. and the relationship was about 3months at this time so she's not even shy anymore, we were already free with each other, she could mentioned it and i would have pack it by myself and we would still be cool . I ended it 2days after

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by SunshineHQ(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, I saw his post. grin

Well, I have never even saved my exes' names as 'Babe' or whatever. I prefer the real name. Preferably full name (eg Chinemerem, not Chine/Chii).
grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

I doubt if Solo was even your name. Premium tears grin grin grin
My guy! That relationship shit don taya me eh

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fattprince(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
When I joking asked her a day after she accepted to be my girlfriend if she miss me. She said how can she, that I'm not even in the top 10 on the list of men she has. List bawo ?
That's how we broke up even before the relationship started.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

My guy! That relationship shit don taya me eh

There's no crime in being single bro. At some point in a man's life, relationship will be the least of one's worries.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Osashalom: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Morientez:
na so my current ex dey do.. she go come my shop the they order wetn dem no go fit cook for house , come dey expect me to go use my hand buy am with still my money..

Na so i para for her want day ask her weda dm dey cook dis kind expensive food for their house she say no.
Thank God she is your ex now!
Those are greedy folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Ayo2004: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
She follows Tonto Dikeh and Annie Idibia on Instagram
Mo sare japa grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by realestate99: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo
lol, u dey repair phones ?

14 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
realestate99:

lol, u dey repair phones ?
Lols I taya my brother

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Morientez: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Osashalom:

Thank God she is your ex now!
Those are greedy folks
the one wey pain me most be say at times she go dey lap me with her course mates wey be gals.. imagine how much go comot for guy man pocket,but the idiot no dey appreciate am..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Nebes:
Ex 1.
She never declined any offer of food. You want rice? Yes. You want shawarma, cake and ice cream? Yes. You want stout? Yes. You want roasted fish? Yes. You want biscuit and malt? Yes. You want eggs? Yes. There is only one can of coke left in the fridge; bring it. Ah ah! All in one day!!! I definitely don’t want to see you again.

Ex 2.
I was the only angel in her sight and she could do anything for me. But babe’s 2nd name was quarrel. She was never at peace with any other person I know. I knew I was marking time with her. I can’t come and be settling quarrels everyday. Moreover, one day I will become the target of her negative energy. Babe is an ex today!!!

Excuse 1 makes me remember Jumoke, number one EBINA in Nigeria territory, she eats everything eatable just to drain man money. I fear that girl will be single mother last last if not pure single.

19 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Dilijingsly:
Mine: she started acting like semi-god
She was rejecting my calls without tangible reason, I warned her severally but you know women Na I have to dump her wickedly after wasting her time, no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Aloha20: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Hi, guys
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bmdmix11: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
ESANMEA:
He saw a nice pair of Christian Louboutin shoes online and he said if he's ever going to marry, his woman would wear it on their wedding day.. cry cry
thats ur excuse undecided
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Tooth paste is now #500, but dis babe still dey apply am cover the whole tooth brush and even put extra for hand say na twice she dey brush, ah ah. Not once not twice oo, everytime wey she come. for dis hash economy nai u dey do like diz?? She said she can't suffer in her father's house and suffer in my house too"..

Now, is not as if I can't afford a tooth paste oo.. but her constant reactions to things like this (not just the paste) the make me feel say she no go fit cope with her future husband when things are not rossy.. nothing dey enough for her.. Omo I need japka o..

And the 2nd babe wey I wan 'X' na pure
Hahahahhahah real Nigga, smart Nigga
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bmdmix11: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
He locks his phone and I'm a chronic privacy intruder.
does he chk urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo
h
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by TheWolfen(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Nagging

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by iamtardey: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
She said love ain't enough

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
tayewomi:
when she infect me with gonorrhea,and i saw the signs on her vjay,but man wan taste raw kpomo. never will i do that again.though i knack am second time with rubber after telling her to treat herself,i discovered she didn't treat herself during the second knack,cause i saw the signs again na so i jakpa oooo,chaiii i took injection three days 4 crime wey i no know..
So just imagine but do you know we have men that beg to suck V.jay
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
bmdmix11:
does ge chk urs
I don't lock phones, he's free to even travel with it.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bmdmix11: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't lock phones, he's free to even travel with it.
u no get toosters no ni
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
bmdmix11:
u no get toosters no ni
They are there na but no response from me,so nothing to hide.

4 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by oyin3322(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
omoh, wahala no dey finish oooo......lolsss
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh
No be you some of your like sucking v.jay than the real act
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by foleskay(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
The moment she told me I would be d one washing my clothes by myself that she has a soft hands that can't wash men's clothes grin
She even said I'd also be the one to be cooking the moment shes pregnant. She was damn serious about it.
I just had to ghost her gradually until I moved on from her.

Very lazy girl. 31 yr old for that matter undecided

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bmdmix11: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh
ur post no get meaning, not even understanding wat u trying to write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Waziri9004:
The day she give me MOUTH ACTION..
u
Ubanka
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bmdmix11: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
They are there na but no response from me,so nothing to hide.
well u don get another one wen u dey chk him pone

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nickymichy(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Stubborn and always resist romance...guy man later find out say, she was a lesbian according to her ooo..but the kind of friends she's going out with is a no no for me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Tenshades(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
When I saw pictures and names of two guys she sent to her mum for assessment on whatsapp.

Her mama say make she do background check on them wella.

Same woman wey know say her daughter dey date me.

I let d woman know say I don see the stunt she dey pull.

Weerey deny am with fake story.

They are both past tense now.

42 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship / My Temperamental Girlfriend / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.