Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24855 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This conversation is stale from your response.

Assumption is the power of the ignorant. Where did I say I can't cook? Do you know if I'm married or not? Once you don't support something men think, they believe you're guilty of what they're attacking.

If you had replied me with a better first line, you might have gotten a better response.

Who told you every girl grew up in the kitchen? And that if they didn't it means they are bad wives? Gender stereotypes are dangerous because they make the bias people unreasonable when confronted with reality.

You're better at the false prophecies.
I see you getting married on Nairaland, I see you spend 18 house in the kitchen cooking different dishes for your husband, I see you opening a catering service, I see people coming from the east west north and south to eat your food.

This I have seen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by HaykynLibra: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol.. Laugh wan burst my belle for here oo
SunshineHQ:
werey changed my name from "joy booster" to "ugfdbkma"

when i asked why, the werey said "i was in a hurry to save it"
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Which crime you no know cheesy
Shebi na you wey won do kini tongue tongue
Anyways,how's the bumbum you used to take the injection

I hope it is not paining you again grin grin
ahhhh it's not bumbum ooo,i took the injections on my arms,it's fine..
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
saintruky:

What signs did u see on her vjay?

If she had treated herself,would u still be dating now?
yes now,but later realize the girl na public toilet where everyone can dump his semen
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Kfed4ril(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2021
ESANMEA:
He saw a nice pair of Christian Louboutin shoes online and he said if he's ever going to marry, his woman would wear it on their wedding day.. cry cry

Lol
Me that have already selected like 2 fine wedding gowns I’ll love my wife to put on on our wedding day
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by djranking00(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

how did she know that you had known all along

She was not aware I knew all along,, to her she break up with me...as a sharp warri guy d relationship don finish tay tay for my mind las las she said her parents cost it because she's d 1st daughter so she had to marry igbo guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by djranking00(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

how did she know that you had known all along

She was not aware I knew all along,, to her she break up with me...as a sharp warri guy d relationship don finish tay tay for my mind las las she said her parents cost it because she's d 1st daughter so she had to marry igbo guy

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2021
CEOwatazs:

She told me That whenever we get married, I am allowed to bring any girl and fu©k in our matrimonial bed.

From that day very day I lost interest in her.
Although, I know I will definitely do that, but why on earth will she be the one to tell me what to do¿

I hate to be told what to do....

Don't stand on your head grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Tobiloba24072: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2021
djranking00:

Igbo people always acting unnecessarily smart, even when no need, they would still want to play smart
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bahamas95(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2021
fattprince:

But All Women Are Like That.
Not all women.....Some are worse than the devil.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bolarineliza202: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
tayewomi:
ahhhh it's not bumbum ooo,i took the injections on my arms,it's fine..
Okay,that's cool then cool cool
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bolarineliza202: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Cromagnon:
you freak you
You're not different from me tongue tongue
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

This one off me. grin grin
my belle wan bust here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by saintruky(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2021
tayewomi:
yes now,but later realize the girl na public toilet where everyone can dump his semen

Sad
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ifeanyi10059(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Heads-up

Queen is apologizing to WM RightNow
She felt like she was going to loose her friendship with him due his recent closeness to Jackieb, she said she's not against he liking someone else, just dat she felt she wud have lost their friendship

She said she has also made up with Jackieb

He who laughs last laughs best
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Numerouno94(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
OJEEMAH:
my belle wan bust here

I swear. "Oga solo" like say the guy na one artisan. Some ladies re wicked sha grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by computersoft: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blessings27:

Not about me... About other people, any small thing, he will call start talking from morning till night about how and how someone did him wrong and all that...
That's just the way he is, just that I can't deal with that kind of a person. We dated for just 2 months
Which state are u dear
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Blessings27(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
computersoft:
Which state are u dear
Ogun State
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by OJEEMAH(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

I swear. "Oga solo" like say the guy na one artisan. Some ladies re wicked sha grin grin
Hahahahahahha......aswear
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by snarkynehne(f): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dagger111:

Wonti la plate eleyi paa. Na dilapidated kpekus remain. I jst pity your current and future bfs.
You are depressed
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by bluefilm: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
fourboys:
She started asking for money embarassed embarassed embarassed

You get enough wahala o.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bubbblez: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2021
He would get angry and send me out of his house anytime I refused sex.Claiming he’s my boyfriend and has the right to have sex anytime he wants to.lol. Could endure other things but not that

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Dagger111(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
snarkynehne:

You are depressed

Your bfs.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nazimakash6: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Rickk(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo

You be bastard!!����
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Saig: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
tayewomi:
ok pappy,anytime u see whitish fluid it will be like milk liquid on the girl parts just run 4 ur life,check her panties it will be heavily wet,the whitish stuffs like milk,then it means she has gonorrhea,thanks

Kk. But what's the difference between that and being wet, cus when they're wet that substance comes out too
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by NACE13: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2021
I think I have shared it before.

So we were just having dinner together, talking about life in general. I didn't have a high paying job then but I had a legit web hustle but wasn't making much.

I asked babe " Baby, what do you think about me venturing into yahoo(internet fraud)?"
She replied, "No problem, so long you don't spill blood while doing it". And I'm like, this is someone I'd call a wife, no way!!

After that day, I stopped seeing her that way, interest slowly died. I couldn't help think about that statement. Indeed, it's true many girls know their men are into shady business(es) but could care less so long as the money keep coming in. My dad didn't raise me in a way to cause people pain all in the name of being "smart" to generate false wealth.

Any form of money gotten from people's pain, to me is considered blood money

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Cromagnon: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You're not different from me tongue tongue
At all. Probably worse than you �.what's your number?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bolarineliza202: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cromagnon:
At all. Probably worse than you �.what's your number?
Number undecided undecided
Is there anything like number in this world grin wink
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DonroxyII: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
fcbgotel:
Don't really have any.

Have not been in relationship before.

Am more concerned with my education.

But have learnt a lot from nairalanders experience under this thread.

But my question is, Can one really find a perfect partner who is almost complete ?
Human are variable. No one is fixed and alot of factors are responsible for that beyond our control.

Know your type, attract your kind. Your kind is someone who shares similar philosophy as you then start managing each other maturely from there and be tolerant and patient!!

Don't Date except you are a MAN !!

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DonroxyII: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2021
nokspos:
rice and stew spilled and she over looked it, its a sign that she will be a dirty wife. She actually saw it at that point, took a quick glance at me and when she thought i didn't see it, she let it slide because she was busy with her phone. this is a very dirty behaviour , 5mins after she finished eaten i then brought broom and packer to pack the rice, that was when she said "oh i'm sorry , i had plans to do it but i forgot" she's not even a stranger o , the relationship was already about 4months o, oga God showed me sign, nobody want to marry a dirty wife o.
Dude anyway, you did well but attimes you for clear her doubt .... Tell her to pick her rice ... Me will frankly say it .......!

There is time for romance and time for frankness !!...

Be Frank when the need be ... a woman is even expecting it from you, that's why she looked at you for clue !! ... If you ask her now, maybe she also sees you as a SIMP ... Complicated specie!

So if she now has other specs you can't do without, you will now ex her because she spilled rice cheesy

Your wife can do the same shey u go divorce her ni ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DonroxyII: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2021
CEOwatazs:

She told me That whenever we get married, I am allowed to bring any girl and fu©k in our matrimonial bed.

From that day very day I lost interest in her.
Although, I know I will definitely do that, but why on earth will she be the one to tell me what to do¿

I hate to be told what to do....
I bless God for her for delivering her from "GoalGoal" .. she was just desperate and knew your inner fettish! ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.