Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24870 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Loveknitting: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
tayewomi:
ok pappy,anytime u see whitish fluid it will be like milk liquid on the girl parts just run 4 ur life,check her panties it will be heavily wet,the whitish stuffs like milk,then it means she has gonorrhea,thanks

Whaaaaat?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by CEOwatazs: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dilijingsly:
Mine: she started acting like semi-god

She told me That whenever we get married, I am allowed to bring any girl and fu©k in our matrimonial bed.

From that day very day I lost interest in her.
Although, I know I will definitely do that, but why on earth will she be the one to tell me what to do¿

I hate to be told what to do....

3 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Dagger111(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
tayewomi:
when she infect me with gonorrhea,and i saw the signs on her vjay,but man wan taste raw kpomo. never will i do that again.though i knack am second time with rubber after telling her to treat herself,i discovered she didn't treat herself during the second knack,cause i saw the signs again na so i jakpa oooo,chaiii i took injection three days 4 crime wey i no know..

What kind of signs?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Price3(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Tooth paste is now #500, but dis babe still dey apply am cover the whole tooth brush and even put extra for hand say na twice she dey brush, ah ah. Not once not twice oo, everytime wey she come. for dis hash economy nai u dey do like diz?? She said she can't suffer in her father's house and suffer in my house too"..

Now, is not as if I can't afford a tooth paste oo.. but her constant reactions to things like this (not just the paste) the make me feel say she no go fit cope with her future husband when things are not rossy.. nothing dey enough for her.. Omo I need japka o..

And the 2nd babe wey I wan 'X' na pure

I fitin't laugh oo grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Updateverything: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
She was in the club with her friends sad. We talked. Fast forward to when the party ended, I asked her to follow me to my lodge ;Dand she refused. Got angry and walked away, she just said,”Take my number if you’re interested”. I come manage collect d number .. Come next dey I called her said will like us to hang out. She offered to come to my lodge cool but I refused and Insisted I prefer somewhere close to her house. Na so we enter one fancy bar/restaurant. Dem no born u well make I flex you& you no fall in love based on d boy fine join.

Naso babe come dey twerk on my laps damn! She sabi. Fast forward to wen we were about going it was about 11pm. The area we couldn’t get Uber. So I suggested she goes home with I take bike to my lodge.
As we Dey come out of the bar.. Naso all the Agberos
Dey hail her “[b][/b]Mama the mama!! cheesy grin As an Igbo boy wey Dey Lagos I use my tongue count my teeth.

That was it!! I can’t kee myself. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Dagger111(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh

Wonti la plate eleyi paa. Na dilapidated kpekus remain. I jst pity your current and future bfs.

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Price3(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
CEOwatazs:

She told me That whenever we getarried, I am allowed to bring any girl and fu©k in our matrimonial bed.

From that day very day I lost interest in her.
Although, I know I will definitely do that, but why on earth will she be the one to tell me what to do¿

Fear God na

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dagger111:

What kind of signs?
check my comments back here Maybe page 4 u will see my mentions
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nazimakash6: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo freelancers[/url]
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Price3(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nebes:
Ex 1.
She never declined any offer of food. You want rice? Yes. You want shawarma, cake and ice cream? Yes. You want stout? Yes. You want roasted fish? Yes. You want biscuit and malt? Yes. You want eggs? Yes. There is only one can of coke left in the fridge; bring it. Ah ah! All in one day!!! I definitely don’t want to see you again.

Ex 2.
I was the only angel in her sight and she could do anything for me. But babe’s 2nd name was quarrel. She was never at peace with any other person I know. I knew I was marking time with her. I can’t come and be settling quarrels everyday. Moreover, one day I will become the target of her negative energy. Babe is an ex today!!!

Omo na wao for your Ex 1

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
All
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Like play like this, this list go long o...reach number10...grin
God forbid! grin

This my current baby is my last bus stop. She got everything I need in a woman. Beauty, intelligence, respectful, submissive etc..... Village people will not reason my matter again IJN.

7 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Dagger111(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
tayewomi:
check my comments back here Maybe page 4 u will see my mentions

Ok
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by suffering: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
fattprince:

Do I know you?
You shouldn’t.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Queenserah26(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
fattprince:
When I joking asked her a day after she accepted to be my girlfriend if she miss me. She said how can she, that I'm not even in the top 10 on the list of men she has. List bawo ?
That's how we broke up even before the relationship started.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by 1kinggy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Osashalom:

You see any lady with that sentimental line of I can't suffer in my father's house and suffer in your house! Run from them without wearing shoes, e get why! You can think of shoes when you are in safe distance from her.

And na thier type no dey fit spare money for 1 bag of cement.

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Boniwhite: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Penboy:

Haha.. I know one Jumoke like this o. Hope it's not same Jumoke sha?!
I sabi 1 4 akowonjo lagos,
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo
Niggas are used to this format na.

One of Bae for UNI saved mine as Ogbeni Jigawa, she think say I no know but Moya overlook eh. Deep in my mind, na emi oga things I dey see o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fattprince(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
suffering:
You shouldn’t.
I shouldn't or I don't?
Since you said I shouldn't I will like to know. I will like to know you more except you over 23 years old
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fattprince(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
God forbid! grin

This my current baby is my last bus stop. She got everything I need in a woman. Beauty, intelligence, respectful, submissive etc..... Village people will not reason my matter again IJN.
But All Women Are Like That.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Abujakenneth: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
This guy sef
Sonnobax15:
grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
rita25:
the guy talks too much like sex like food and had no job but can brag and lie.

This one sweet my belly... So funny, sorry nne grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
fcbgotel:
Don't really have any.

Have not been in relationship before.

Am more concerned with my education.

But have learnt a lot from nairalanders experience under this thread.

But my question is, Can one really find a perfect partner who is almost complete ?

Same here though I have dated before but right now I'm single, just focusing on my academics.
I no date again, those genders na headache

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Always talking about not cooking iffa marry her or washing though I managed the attitude until when she told me she can leave without any man all through her life...
I shock.
I felt so bad, mhen!
Guess what? I MOVE.

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
God forbid! grin

When relationship start, e dey sweet pass sugar...; D

We pray make una enter next level sha...I know want see

4th ex....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by qaulyns27: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good evening my great lovelies.
I am not suppose to do this but it is better than stealing.
I am sick and hungry at the same time.
I can't even afford food not to talk of drugs.
I trust we have good souls here and I begging one of with a heart of gold to help me with little token to even eat something.
Today makes it the third day I have not eaten.
Please my people,I will be so grateful.
Here are my details in case you are touched and led to help.
Collins Utomi.
Firstbank.
This is my number 07061061545.
God bless you all.
You will never beg to feed in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Starz825(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh
Is still sure me say you still dey see the guy...even though he is now your ex....those shitty pleasure is hard to let go...I understand ...don't try to explain.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Cromagnon: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Which crime you no know cheesy
Shebi na you wey won do kini tongue tongue
Anyways,how's the bumbum you used to take the injection

I hope it is not paining you again grin grin
you freak you
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Everyone is making money, or didn't you go to school with girls and aren'tt they aren't educated and have jobs too? Or you want to claim women don't have jobs all around you?

If men think criteria such as working over a pot is important, why can't women find a criteria like the man making money important? Or men don't want their inadequacies touched?

Why on Earth will any responsible man not know how to make money? It's a very bad one. And I don't expect any woman to take it lightly.
Madam stop exposing your ignorance here.

All mothers teach their daughters how to cook from a tender age, unless you're saying the lady in question grew up under the bridge.

While growing up, my sisters would be in the kitchen with my mom adding Maggi, salt, pepper...etc to the food while the boys would do the energy draining chores, like fetching of water, sweeping...etc. today all my sisters are married and cooking for their families, thanks to mumsy's training.

That's the African home setting, so any girl who can't cook was either spoilt as a child, or just naturally lazy.

Stop making a case where there is none.

14 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Madam stop exposing your ignorance here.

All mothers teach their daughters how to cook from a tender age, unless you're saying the lady in question grew up under the bridge.

While growing up, my sisters would be in the kitchen with my mom adding Maggi, salt, pepper...etc to the food while the boys would do the energy draining chores, like fetching of water, sweeping...etc. today all my sisters are married and cooking for their families, thanks to mumsy's training.

That's the African home setting, so any girl who can't cook was either spoilt as a child, or just naturally lazy.

Stop making a case where there is none.

So what if she can't cook? It's not like all men can make money according to the African gender criteria. Or did their fathers teach them nothing?

The sooner men leave gender stereotypes behind, especially where it concerns females, the better relationships will be.

You are traditionally ignorant and happy to wallow in it. As long as poor men are getting married, women who can't cook will too, whether some men use that lousy criteria as the basis for a relationship or not. Cooking is not the heaven or Earth of a relationship and only a shallow person would think so. If you need a chef, get one.

I'm glad to know males who can cook for their wives and they are happily married since they haven't limited themselves with the women must cook theory.

3 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So what if she can't cook? It's not like all men can make money according to the African gender criteria.

The sooner men leave gender stereotypes behind, especially where it concerns females, the better relationships will be.

You are traditionally ignorant and happy to wallow in it. As long as poor men are getting married, women who can't cook will too, whether some men use that lousy criteria as the basis for a relationship or not. Cooking is not the heaven or Earth of a relationship. If you need a chef, afford one.
Oh! I get it now.

You can't cook that's why you're struggling so hard to defend yourself.

Well, there's no need to apply these defensive mechanism style you're using, by shaming the African culture just to justify yourself.

You can always employ the services of a cook (as is the case with a quite number of homes)...if you happen to be the career driven type.

Your husband would certainly understand that you don't have time for the kitchen and wouldn't frown at your request to employ a cook...

Calm down...you must quarrel with every and anyone just to prove your point. Cos Las Las it's still a man who will wed you, so if you want to experience peace and comfort, you have to search yourself and know how to attend to his needs based your agreement/arrangements.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Oh! I get it now.

You can't cook that's why you're struggling so hard to defend yourself.

Well, there's no need to apply these defensive mechanism style you're using, by shaming the African culture just to justify yourself.

You can always employ the services of a cook (as is the case with a quite number of homes)...if you happen to be the career driven type.

Your husband would certainly understand that you don't have time for the kitchen and wouldn't frown at your request to employ a cook...

Calm down...you must quarrel with every and anyone just to prove your point. Cos Las Las it's still a man who will wed you, so if you want to experience peace and comfort, you have to search yourself and know how to attend to his needs based your agreement/arrangements.

Peace.
This conversation is stale from your response.

Assumption is the power of the ignorant. Where did I say I can't cook? Do you know if I'm married or not? Once you don't support something men think, they believe you're guilty of what they're attacking.

If you had replied me with a better first line, you might have gotten a better response.

Who told you every girl grew up in the kitchen? And that if they didn't it means they are bad wives? Gender stereotypes are dangerous because they make the bias people unreasonable when confronted with reality.

You're better at the false prophecies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / I Am Sorry. / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.