Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24817 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
rice and stew spilled and she over looked it, its a sign that she will be a dirty wife. She actually saw it at that point, took a quick glance at me and when she thought i didn't see it, she let it slide because she was busy with her phone. this is a very dirty behaviour , 5mins after she finished eaten i then brought broom and packer to pack the rice, that was when she said "oh i'm sorry , i had plans to do it but i forgot" she's not even a stranger o , the relationship was already about 4months o, oga God showed me sign, nobody want to marry a dirty wife o.
MrMacinterchi1:

because of the food that spilled?
No be small thing o.

15 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by TheSexLover(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

na second Fedder you don become Lol

Omo d matter long ooo

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Are u trying to compare making money with cooking?? Haven't u try to make money yourself, was it easy? Why on earth will any responsible girl not know how to cook? It is a very bad one & I do not expect any reasonable man to take it lightly!

Everyone is making money, or didn't you go to school with girls and aren'tt they aren't educated and have jobs too? Or you want to claim women don't have jobs all around you?

If men think criteria such as working over a pot is important, why can't women find a criteria like the man making money important? Or men don't want their inadequacies touched?

Why on Earth will any responsible man not know how to make money? It's a very bad one. And I don't expect any woman to take it lightly.

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
nokspos:
rice and stew spilled and she over looked it, its a sign that she will be a dirty wife. She actually saw it at that point, took a quick glance at me and when she thought i didn't see it, she let it slide because she was busy with her phone. this is a very dirty behaviour , 5mins after she finished eaten i then brought broom and packer to pack the rice, that was when she said "oh i'm sorry , i had plans to do it but i forgot" she's not even a stranger o , the relationship was already about 4months o, oga God showed me sign, nobody want to marry a dirty wife o.

LOL. Ok Sire. thank God for revealing the part you disdain in a woman as against being a good wife material.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Ikwerelastborn: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
He locks his phone and I'm a chronic privacy intruder.
Zzor grin grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ESANMEA(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
bmdmix11:
thats ur excuse undecided
Nah! I presume he doesn't believe in marriage..
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Ikwerelastborn: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh
You should have kept someone who gave you pleasure.hope u won't cheat on your future hubby with him

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by mbahdi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mine be say anytime she come my house and we play finish.i go ask her watin she need she go say nothing.so later if we dey chat for facebook she go tell me say she wun make a wish now.and wen u ask her what's dat.she will say she need a standing fan in her room.
Anytime she come my house and I play with her.next she ask for is one or two things she saw in my room.me I dun stop dey ask her watin she want

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by CALEB1590(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
She came to check on me at work place without calling and she did not meet me, she comfortably spent time with my colleague without calling me to know where i was, she only called when she was leaving and i questioned that attitude and the babe said that i should not make her fall in love with my colleague..i had to break her heart before she breaks mine..

9 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by SirMichael1: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
nokspos:
I cooked rice and stew for her by myself coz i didn't want to stress her, i served her while she was pressing phone on the bed. after a few minutes , small portion of the rice and stew fell between the bed and the bed foam. she took a quick glance at me but i pretended like i didn't see it and she just let it slide. its not even the side of the bed that is close to the wall. and the relationship was about 3months at this time so she's not even shy anymore, we were already free with each other, she could mentioned it and i would have pack it by myself and we would still be cool . I ended it 2days after

Oga, who pour the rice for bed. Talk with straight mouth, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by benzzyno(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
mbahdi:
Mine be say anytime she come my house and we play finish.i go ask her watin she need she go say nothing.so later if we dey chat for facebook she go tell me say she wun make a wish now.and wen u ask her what's dat.she will say she need a standing fan in her room.
Anytime she come my house and I play with her.next she ask for is one or two things she saw in my room.me I dun stop dey ask her watin she want
grin grin before she make 10 wishes lasan her sitting room for Don set

9 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wasn't sitting on the bed, she was the one eating on bed, me i was just at one corner, she poured the rice
SirMichael1:

Oga, who pour the rice for bed. Talk with straight mouth, abeg.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by walkingshadow911: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
too many stupid excuses here just to justify monkey branching. spit
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by dave4rella(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

Interesting
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fcbgotel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
jully29:

The answer is YES. But u will take her for granted. Dats the bitter truth

Smiles , I won't sir.

It's obvious you don't know the kind of person I am.

I respect people alot.

I
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bdanj: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
I left her because her family saw her as a bank.. the worst part is that she goes to work as early as 6:30 and close by 6, she will bring money for food in the house and dey will still share chores with her.. like if she doesn't go to the market her sisters will not cook.. I complained till I got tired, I took time to cook for her as she was coming to see me after work only for her to package the food to give to her siblings I didn't break up with her I started giving her attitude.. like not giving anything because her family most benefit.. till she use her hand break up... For her mind me wey don already run from the parasites.

7 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
CALEB1590:
She came to check on me at work place without calling and she did not meet me, she comfortably spent time with my colleague without calling me to know where i was, she only called when she was leaving and i questioned that attitude and the babe said that i should not make her fall in love with my colleague. i had to break her heart before she breaks mine..

That girl .......you need to run fast if not fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Rubbiish(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Everyone is making money, or didn't you go to school with girls and aren'tt they aren't educated and have jobs too? Or you want to claim women don't have jobs all around you?

If men think criteria such as working over a pot is important, why can't women find a criteria like the man making money important? Or men don't want their inadequacies touched?

Why on Earth will any responsible man not know how to make money? It's a very bad one. And I don't expect any woman to take it lightly.
Lol
Your comparison doesn't make sense!
You can state a man inability to carry out manly chores around the house like cleaning the compound, washing the cars & fixing things around the house. But comparing cooking with money making bespeaks a lot about your level of reasoning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol
Your comparison doesn't make sense!
You can state a man inability to carry out manly chores around the house like cleaning the compound, washing the cars & fixing things around the house. But comparing cooking with money making bespeaks a lot about your level of reasoning!

They are the same thing because they are both criteria.

Men think cooking is a criteria to marry a woman, women think money is a criteria to marry a man.

If either doesn't have it, they should dump their partners. Isn't that what men want?

Don't try and change what criteria means with your level of reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ygowon: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Blessings27:
He talks too much and complain about everything
Do u stay in Lagos?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fattprince(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Lol. you saved yourself.
Can you imagine. Even if I'm broke, I'm still better than her because she's broke too. I'm doing my second degree will be in finals next month and you just fairly finish secondary school. I'm more exposed even just because you have orbiters around you doesn't make you better Las las they will destroy your kpekus. And I'm not one for spoilt leftovers.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
fattprince:

Can you imagine. Even if I'm broke, I'm still better than her because she's broke too. I'm doing my second degree will be in finals next month and you just fairly finish secondary school. I'm more exposed even just because you have orbiters around you doesn't make you better Las las they will destroy your kpekus. And I'm not one for spoilt leftovers.
it's well.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ChimasDeICE: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
What if the desperation is the girl being herself?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fattprince(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
suffering:
Distance in one case and common sense in the other. In the latter case I knew it was a relationship which had an eventual expiry date. If I wasn’t looking for marriage at the time, why then will I feel the situation will last forever?
Do I know you?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ChimasDeICE: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tenshades:

Korokoro lies na him d woman lie...I just dey smile when she dey shalaye hersef...I happy say dia nyansh open quick.

Dat kind mother go dey ginger her married daughter to dey do runs out of wedlock.

Mad mother.

Of course, when the stream begins to run dry. They'll have to search for another. They never had the mindset of contentment and commitment, only self centred actions.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by OhMyGodWtf: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Blessings27:
He talks too much and complain about everything
He complains for no reason at all?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by ChimasDeICE: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Benwosky42:
Babe was constantly asking me to do husband's duty,pay house rent, school fees,her hair,cream,soap,etc.the ones I always do she's never grateful.meanwhile we were dating for over a year and I stay in another state, finally came back to my state to spend time with the love of my life only for this babe to refuse visiting me for 6months.naim I jakpa o,u can not be using my head. Always using uncle as excuse when ever I asked her to visit me.

Well, the mistake has been made. You're not supposed to play the role of a husband to a woman you're not married to and vice versa. Things should be mutual. If footing the bills is what keeps her, when a higher bidder comes, she will go. Moreover, you could have paid a surprise visit to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DanoskiDaniels: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=SunshineHQ post=105619843]werey changed my name from "joy booster" to "ugfdbkma"

when i asked why, the werey said "i was in a hurry to save it"
Joy how are you, how is Blessing?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by 21stDecember: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
This one off me oooo.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Blessings27(f): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

He complains for no reason at all?
Not about me... About other people, any small thing, he will call start talking from morning till night about how and how someone did him wrong and all that...
That's just the way he is, just that I can't deal with that kind of a person. We dated for just 2 months
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by OhMyGodWtf: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Blessings27:

Not about me... About other people, any small thing, he will call start talking from morning till night about how and how someone did him wrong and all that...
That's just the way he is, just that I can't deal with that kind of a person. We dated for just 2 months

Wow... omo . Okay o
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by WantsandMore: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Just a simple reminder
The person you marry is the person you fight with. The house you buy is the house you repair. The dream job you take is the job you stress over. Everything comes with an inherent sacrifice — whatever makes us feel good will also inevitably make us feel bad. Mark Manson

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.