Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) (50430 Views)

Buhari's ACHIVMENTS IN 8 YEARS ( PICTURES) / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kckelly:
I served in this particular town in 2014/2015. They never had light in this community for so many years before I arrived for service and they never did after we light. Okitipupa is a very beautiful community with so many prominent Nigerians but unfortunately all the electrical installations are dilapidated till date
Very true. It's my home town but the situation of electricity in the town is a lot more complicated than what the op is saying.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by gforce5: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is another proof of the level of mediocrity tolerated in a country like Nigeria. How can a village lack electricity for 12 BLOODY YEARS and no one blinks an eye?? shocked There should be protests and probes over this issue. Do you know that the people of Palestine protested simply because they didn't have electricity for 24 hours sad? Where are the elites from that village? You cannot tell me that there are no big men/women from that village irrespective of where they live. Anyways, people in this forum keep preaching the gospel of making money and becoming a "big boy" ignoring the poor environment they live in. These same clowns in this forum (at 80%) will tell you that Nigeria is the best place to be in the whole world and is even better than any developed country. Enjoy your mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by kingreign(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Very true. It's my home town but the situation of electricity in the town is a lot more complicated than what the op is saying.
So you're from Okitipupa?
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ondo State generally don't have stable electricity even their capital Akure. Odigbo LG is worst among them all what you will see are damaged electric poles with bunch of cable and dead transformers all littered the street. Ore has never had steady 24hrs light for the past 20 years. We all rely on generators to power our homes in Ondo State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Greenvaiper: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
gforce5:
This is another proof of the level of mediocrity tolerated in a country like Nigeria. How can a village lack electricity for 12 BLOODY YEARS and no one blinks an eye?? shocked There should be protests and probes over this issue. Do you know that the people of Palestine protested simply because they didn't have electricity for 24 hours sad? Where are the elites from that village? You cannot tell me that there are no big men/women from that village irrespective of where they live. Anyways, people in this forum keep preaching the gospel of making money and becoming a "big boy" ignoring the poor environment they live in. These same clowns in this forum (at 80%) will tell you that Nigeria is the best place to be in the whole world and is even better than any developed country. Enjoy your mediocrity.

Abi na U be the mediocrity. Read, U no fit read. Do research, U no fit do research. If to say U can read, you will have seen that this your long senseless post done get like 4 answers for this thread previous pages. Oyibo said that if you want to know how foolish a black man is, give him a book to read, him go read backwards starting from the last page to the table of contents.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by foreveryoung1515(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
ivolt:
You should always ask questions before descending into emotional rants.
Ask them what they did 12 years ago to make them lose access to electricity.
Actions have consequences.
what did they do?
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingreign:

So you're from Okitipupa?
Yes I'm from Okitipupa.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
what did they do?

I'm from Okitipupa. That's my home town. Our people caused what they are facing with electricity now. Back in the days (about 11 years ago), Okitipupa has the best electricity services in ondo state. We refused to pay for power supply. Then we had a major issue with the then NEPA which forced the federal government to disconnect the entire area. The included some neighboring towns too.
Fast forward to 6 months later after the disconnection, they had a major riot about the issue and thugs burnt all the transformers in the town, burnt all the NEPA offices in the town and even killed some staffs that year. After that, they were totally ignored.
Even now that electricity have been privatized. BEDC who is in charge of power in ondo state asked the people of the town (each house) to pay 50% of what they owe the federal government before they were disconnected and they will help restore power to the town but they refused. Claiming they must see power before they pay any money. Now the town has no hope of ever having power cuz BEDC vowed not to spend millions of naira to restore all the damages if there is no guarantee that they will get their money back.
The governor cannot even intervene since electricity is now in private hands. We are facing a lot of issues with BEDC at the moment and that's down to the fact that the company is owned and controlled by some stupid Benin people.

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by alfredilly: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
yuping:
Foolish set of people and leaders. You mean the community cannot hold a meeting to agreed on what they can do to bring light to that area? This shows lack of cooperation in that area.
Witchcraft of the highest order.

Maybe witchcraft �. But the electricity issue in Ondo South started in 2014 after transition to private ownership. The Benin Electricity Distribution Company BEDC put 5 out of the six local government in the South senatorial districtict into blackout, starting from Ore. Attempt to make BEDC restore supply met a brickwall as the discos insist the area is indebted to the tune of billions. The question is how can a new company claim to be owed such amount? Did the PHCN transferred debt to them after the takeover bid? This was the question people were asking. After a long while, Power was restored to Ore in Odigbo local government leaving the remaining four in darkness. This has been the situation since 2014. Several protest have been held. Consultation have been made. Articles have been written. On one of the protest led by a group, National revolutionary Vanguard, Mimiko himself sent forces to thwart the agitation. The governor saw through his second term without bringing solution to the protracted crisis. Akeredolu is on his second term, yet no solution has been profered. The deputy president, Osinbajo has visited the region and the issue was a topic. Talk about iresponsible leadership, that's the case here.

4 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by AABBIIMM(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
The best way to air this protest aside the exposure via social media platforms is total boycotting of elections both in Okitipupa and Ilaje Local Government Areas.
Nobody should vote and be voted for.
The whole situation is messier that it's been painted here.
From backlog of debts, to failings of the political leaders, to insensitivity of the prominent elites.
Even if light is to be restored bin Okitipupa today ehn, you will still need rural electrification, transformers, sub stations and other structures to be put in place cos the whole apparatus is gone.
I pity their pitiable and pathetic situation.

3 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by sniper77(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Hmmm
Op, don't say anything about what you know nothing about. I'm from Okitipupa. That's my home town. Our people caused what they are facing with electricity now. Back in the days, Okitipupa has the best electricity services in ondo state. They refused to pay for power. Then had a major issue with the then NEPA which forced the federal government to disconnect the entire town.
Fast forward to 6 months later, they had a major riot about the issue and thugs burnt all the transformers in the town, burnt all the NEPA offices in the town and even killed some staffs that year. After that, they were totally ignored.
Even now that electricity have been privatizated. BEDC who is in charge of power in ondo state asked the people of the town to pay 50% of what they owe and they will help restore power to the town but they refused. Claiming they must see power before they pay any money. Now the town has no hope of ever having power cuz BEDC vowed not to spend millions of naira to restore all the damages if there is no guarantee that they will get their money back.
The governor cannot even intervene since electricity is now in private hands. We are facing a lot of issues with BEDC at the moment and that's down to the fact that the company is owned and controlled by some stupid Benin people.

Do you think abusing benin people is the solution to what you highlighted as the reasons why okitipupa town and other towns were disconnected from the national grid ?

The fact that you are angry about the situation doesnt mean you should make a tribe the scapegoat.

Please visit the website www.bedcpower.com to know the directors and the Chairman.
BEDC has its headquarters in benin doesnt mean that it is owned by benin people.The people you are insulting do not enjoy power supply from BEDC as well.

EEDC has its headquarters in Enugu and it is owned by Emeka Offor and he is from Anambra state.

IBEDC,IKEDC,EKEDC and other discos situated in different states are not owned by the people in those states either.

4 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Efewestern:

This town was a blessing to lots of Urhobos in the past. 1 in every 10 Urhobo had relations who grew up in that part of the country.

What happened to a once booming town?

This country menh!
How is this.
Is it does that went to do farm there? My madam always mention it
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by alfredilly: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
ivolt:
You should always ask questions before descending into emotional rants.
Ask them what they did 12 years ago to make them lose access to electricity.
Actions have consequences.

But the electricity issue in Ondo South started in 2014 after transition of to private ownership. The Benin Electricity Distribution Company BEDC put 5 out of the six local government in the South senatorial districtict into blackout, starting from Ore. Attempt to make BEDC respore supply met a brickwall as the discos insist the area is indebted to the tune of billions. The question is how can a new company claim to be owed such amount. Did the PHCN transferred debt to them after the takeover bid. This was the question people were asking. After a long while, Power was restored to Ore in Odigbo local government leaving the remaining four in darkness. This has been the situation since 2014. Several protest has been held. Consultation has been made. Article has been written. On one of the protest led by a group, National revolutionary Vanguard, Mimiko himself sent forces to thwart the agitation. The governor saw through his second term without bringing solution to the protracted crisis. Akeredolu is on his second term, yet no solution has been profered. The deputy president, Osinbajo has visited the region and the issue was a topic. Talk about iresponsible leadership, that's the case here.

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
sniper77:

Do you think abusing benin people is the solution to what you highlighted as the reasons why okitipupa town and other towns were disconnected from the national grid ?

The fact that you are angry about the situation doesnt mean you should make a tribe the scapegoat.

Please visit the website www.bedcpower.com to know the directors and the Chairman.
BEDC has its headquarters in benin doesnt mean that it is owned by benin people.The people you are insulting do not enjoy power supply from BEDC as well.

EEDC has its headquarters in Enugu and it is owned by Emeka Offor and he is from Anambra state.

IBEDC,IKEDC,EKEDC and other discos situated in different states are not owned by the people in those states either.
Honestly what BEDC is doing in ondo state is worth all the insults they can get. I don't know who the director is but I know she's one silly woman that doesn't take anything serious. We have tried to have a sit down with her several times but she's always behaving like she's the governor of Ondo state. Where I live now, the current electricity bill in the last 8 month have not been below 70k (for a 3 bedroom flat) yet they won't give anybody prepaid meters. It's outrageous that they are doing that to us and yes I'm angry! How much am I earning in a month that will be paying 70k for light!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by King44(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
They have been suffering this electricity problem for so long, the government neglected them... But them enjoy under Agagu sha make we talk true but this electricity thing is annoying

Akeredolu should look their way

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by yuping(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
alfredilly:

Maybe witchcraft �.Talk about iresponsible leadership, that's the case here.
Thanks for your clarification.
Seems no one want to pay the debt.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Walahi my own case better pass this one... The town where I dey no get light for 6months I dey shout Wetin those of 12 years without power supply go do.. Faint I guess.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Finally,... someone brought the light issue here,... it’s just so sad for this town(okitipupa) Walahi, I remember when the youth protested here in 2018 before 2019 general election that, if the government don’t fix the light, no election will hold in the town, they started doing reconnections because I think Akeredolu knows it will affect his own re-election too,... they did reconnections to the extent that almost all the junctions,... you will see transformers, in my mind, if they put on this light, Wetin go blow go plenty, but since 2019 wey dem finish reconnections, dem know on light oooo,... the painful part is that, okitipupa is close to igbokoda, igbokoda is where crude oil is located in ilaje area here, and the richest king in Africa Obat oil is a native of ilaje, and a chancellor in Ondo State Uni, that knows the town is in darkness for many years, but can’t find solutions, Rather all the rich people in this town just build fuel stations anyhow,... smh

You see that igbokoda that’s has crude oil ehhhn,... it’s a story for another day,... nAh them suppose dey enjoy pass,... but there suffer carry weight.

4 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by alfredilly: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Hmmm
Op, don't say anything about what you know nothing about. I'm from Okitipupa. That's my home town. Our people caused what they are facing with electricity now. Back in the days, Okitipupa has the best electricity services in ondo state. They refused to pay for power. Then had a major issue with the then NEPA which forced the federal government to disconnect the entire town.
Fast forward to 6 months later, they had a major riot about the issue and thugs burnt all the transformer in the town, burnt all the NEPA offices in the town and even killed some staffs that year. After that, they were totally ignored.
Even now that electricity have been privatizated. BEDC who is in charge of power in ondo stage asked the people of the town to pay 50% of what they owe and they will help restore power to the town but they refused. Claiming they must see power before they pay any money. Now the town has no hope of ever having power cuz BEDC vowed not to spend millions of naira to restore all the damages if there is no guarantee that they will get their money back.

If you are from Okitipupa, then you shouldn't misreprent issue in this manner. How can the problem get solve when people of the region are misinformed and on self loathinging. The electricity issue isnt about Okitipupa alone but the entire Ondo South. It alli started in 2014 after transition to private ownership. The Benin Electricity Distribution Company BEDC put 5 out of the six local government in the South senatorial districtict into blackout, starting from Ore. I reside in Ore which is a major entrance to Ondo South so my fact is authoritative. Attempt to make BEDC respore supply to the region met a brickwall as the discos insist the area is indebted to the tune of billions. The question is how can a new company claim to be owed such amount. Did the PHCN transferred debt to them after the takeover bid. This was the question people were asking. After a long while, Power was restored to Ore in Odigbo local government leaving the remaining four in darkness. This has been the situation since 2014. Several protest has been held. Consultation has been made. Article has been written. On one of the protest led by a group, National revolutionary Vanguard, Mimiko himself sent forces to thwart the agitation. The governor saw through his second term without bringing solution to the protracted crisis. Akeredolu is on his second term, yet no solution has been profered. The deputy president, Osinbajo has visited the region and the issue was a topic. Talk about iresponsible leadership, that's the case here.

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
alfredilly:

If you are from Okitipupa, then you shouldn't misreprent issue in this manner. How can the problem get solve when people of the region are misinformed and on self loathinging. The electricity issue isnt about Okitipupa alone but the entire Ondo South. It alli started in 2014 after transition to private ownership. The Benin Electricity Distribution Company BEDC put 5 out of the six local government in the South senatorial districtict into blackout, starting from Ore. I reside in Ore which is a major entrance to Ondo South so my fact is authoritative. Attempt to make BEDC respore supply to the region met a brickwall as the discos insist the area is indebted to the tune of billions. The question is how can a new company claim to be owed such amount. Did the PHCN transferred debt to them after the takeover bid. This was the question people were asking. After a long while, Power was restored to Ore in Odigbo local government leaving the remaining four in darkness. This has been the situation since 2014. Several protest has been held. Consultation has been made. Article has been written. On one of the protest led by a group, National revolutionary Vanguard, Mimiko himself sent forces to thwart the agitation. The governor saw through his second term without bringing solution to the protracted crisis. Akeredolu is on his second term, yet no solution has been profered. The deputy president, Osinbajo has visited the region and the issue was a topic. Talk about iresponsible leadership, that's the case here.
Ore where I grew up lol.
I'm in Ondo now, let's hangout.
Meanwhile, I just gave you the fact of exactly what happened. I'm from Okitipupa. Power was off in Okitipupa and Irele long before privatization.
But we are still saying the same thing tho. You only started from when BEDC took over. But I can tell you that power have been off in Okitipupa since 2010 not 2014.

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Last of us 2 will make sense here
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by alfredilly: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Ore where I grew up lol.
I'm in Ondo now, let's hangout.
Meanwhile, I just gave you the fact of exactly what happened. I'm from Okitipupa. Power was off in Okitipupa way before privatization
Really, I'm not in Ondo at the moment but Ore is my family abode. Its where I grow up. Where are you in Ondo.
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
alfredilly:

Really, I'm not in Ondo at the moment but Ore is my family abode. Its where I grow up. Where are you in Ondo.
Ayeyemi area. Same here. I grew up in Ore. Was there last weekend sef. The state of road in that town is sad

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Solsix(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oladeleeleniyan:

Did they tell U that it's only Yoruba people defend APC and Bubu? If No!,then it's not limited to SW alone,there are some die hard fans of APC and Bubu in SE,E.g..Okorocha,Umahi,Uzodima Joe Igbokwe,the APC midget in Lagos..Juliusmalema,Okoroawusa,(our dear Nairalanda),
Even your best ever gov even pray God should let us another type of Buhari next..(imaging if this statement come out from any SW gov.?) U will hear names like asslickers,slave master..etc..
Guy,can U see now that defending Buhari is not Limited to SW alone?
Unless U want to be hypocrites,that some of U people be..
Did Buhari win thier respective states?? The answer is NO. Thier support is negligible. What is Buharis performance in ondo state in 2019 and 2015
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by AliAgbede22(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Done blamed the government blame the people, u don't light for years . Election will come the people will still vote .
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by nedekid: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingreign:

I actually wrote about this in 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/4141049/im-saddened-hometowns-level-non

For the records, it's not 12 years, it's 16years without power from the national grid.

Quote true. My later father in-law stayed in that city. All the years I went there to see him, no light. He said they had written letters, petitions etc to no avail.
Sadly he passed on 2018 without seeing light. I hear till date, no light.

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by akata1: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Not just okitipupa.. About 4 local government

1 Like

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by alfredilly: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
yuping:

Thanks for your clarification.
Seems no one want to pay the debt.

This isn't about debt. I think the Okitipupa people are misinformed. The power issue isn't even about the town alone. About four local government are affected. Why are Okitipupa people isolating the case. The fact that they have fallen to self loathing and condemnation is another issue. When the break in transmission started, it was immediately the BEDC took over control from PHCN. My question is, after acquisition, did federal government transferred debt to the discos?How can Ondo South be the only indebted people in the entire state. To think that five local government are involved is another issue. BEDC was just finding a way of extorting the region by bringing up the condition. And do you know that the discos only started the argument of debt when they failed to restored transmission following a clash with power official in Odigbo local government, the main entrance to Ondo South. What happened was that the people of Odigbo town, a small town in the local government decided to vandalized the source of transmission after an an order of mass disconnection on the town was issued by BEDC. The action of youth in the area was even supported by the local king. That was the source of power distruption in the entire region that extended to 4 other local government. Even now, the local government where the whole distruption began have been fixed. This is the local government where Ore is located. I live in Ore too. The restoration wasn't without compromise from the people of the area. They succumb to the pressure of BEDC fraudulent charges.

2 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by sniper77(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Honestly what BEDC is doing in ondo state is worth all the insults they can get. I don't know who the director is but I know she's one silly woman that doesn't take anything serious. We have tried to have a sit down with her several times but she's always behaving like she's the governor of Ondo state. Where I live now, the current electricity bill in the last 8 month have not been below 70k (for a 3 bedroom flat) yet they won't give anybody prepaid meters. It's outrageous that they are doing that to us and yes I'm angry! How much am I earning in a month that will be paying 70k for light!

Bro you didnt insult BEDC but your statement if I should quote you was BEDC is owned by stupid benin people.What has benin people got to do with the problem of electricity supply in okitipupa and also estimated billing for your apartment.The governor of Edo state once had an altercation with the MD on power supply to benin city and she is Mrs Funke Osibodu while her husband is the chairman.

We all suffer the same problem caused by the discos.I didnt have service wires connected to my apartment for 8 months and i still received bills for 3 months after i notified IKEDC through a letter from my lawyer.So i got bills for darkness.
I had a reconnection done and waited for a year before i got a prepaid meter after a lot of estimated bills for power supply that never lasted for 5hrs in a day.

Let us stop insulting tribes cos i see you as my in-law cos my wife is from idepe okitipupa.

3 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by arcbon: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
That is my town
We have collected the money mearnt for it during the last election
Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
sniper77:

Bro you didnt insult BEDC but your statement if I should quote you was BEDC is owned by stupid benin people.What has benin people got to do with the problem of electricity supply in okitipupa and also estimated billing for your apartment.The governor of Edo state once had an altercation with the MD on power supply to benin city and she is Mrs Funke Osibodu while her husband is the chairman.

We all suffer the same problem caused by the discos.I didnt have service wires connected to my apartment for 8 months and i still received bills for 3 months after i notified IKEDC through a letter from my lawyer.So i got bills for darkness.
I had a reconnection done and waited for a year before i got a prepaid meter after a lot of estimated bills for power supply that never lasted for 5hrs in a day.

Let us stop insulting tribes cos i see you as my in-law cos my wife is from idepe okitipupa.
I sincerely apologize. I'm not tribalistic. Just a little frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) by MiosheEmpire1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm
Is that new to you?
My brother is not only okitipupa alone. But all d whole ikale land .
Am from Ajagba under irele local government.
No light ,No pipe water.
I personally av wrote different letters to Senate presido,to our senator representing Ondo south buh no reply from dem.
Am planing to do d same to honorable minister of power.
We have accepts it as our faith.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.