Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Advice Needed - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (47194 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed by Heartheart: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2021
You don’t have sense at all. How do u know if a woman cheats, she becomes emotionally attached? Have u been a woman before?? Like women don’t cheat for financial or sexual gain. Or u think women that have sugar daddy with pot belly and wrinkles are in love with them?? Have sense abeg. Same way a guy cheat is same way a woman cheat.
Zenithphil8368:
Op is among those ladies that married their husband because other people are getting married not because she loves the man. If you love your husband and he misbehaved or you assumed he is cheating on you the first thing you will do if you truly love him is to confront him and find out why he is doing it. Although some men dont have any reason to cheat they just cheat without emotions. Men can cheat with a lady without having any strong emotional feelings for her but when a woman cheats on her husband be rest assured she is no longer in love with the husband. I wonder why some people marry for the wrong reason. if you know you dont truly love your intended spouse please do not commit because you will only ruined yourself eventually. Madam you may think you have not cheated on your husband but you have already do just that you have not been laid yet, you are sharing your emotions with somebody else. you are also cheating on your your husband wether you agree or not. My advice for you is that if you know you ever loved your husband please confront him and be sure then hear him out am sure if he also loves you and he is aware that you are aware he is cheating see his reaction and you will see how sorry he will be and probably desist from it because he may not want to loose his family. That is if the both of you ever loved each other enough
Re: Advice Needed by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Zuchey91:

Our upbringing is totally different, he comes from a family where women are supposed to be suffering and still be silent...this I found out after marriage...and I come from a family where women have a say.

I know how it would end if I tell him about it and I am not ready to go down that road. I am tired of the constant quarrels.
I can say I have gotten to my elastic limit and I have no strength of fighting for this union anymore in me.

Of you're tired of the marriage then leave but just bear in mind that the next guy will not be that different especially with regards to cheating. undecided
Re: Advice Needed by chatinent: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Okortor:
Oh, I'm in south west, no shakes...I go regard u soonest.

🙄🥲

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.