Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (47162 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
This matter big....like really big...
Re: Advice Needed by Abfinest007(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Adultery
Re: Advice Needed by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
And u have started chopping him bumper to bumper abi? How do u want us to advise u nau? Are u even sure ur mind is not in ur ex? I know u have missed the backilla he gives u... grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by bmdmix11: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:
I need matured inputs please.

I am a married woman, with a child.

My Marriage has been really rocky. Quarrels every now and then.

What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.

Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.

I have always contemplated leaving, but I am yet to be fully independent.

Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.

In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.

I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.

My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.

I should also state that my ex was married but divorced.

I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.
outside fuk dey hungry u, simple.

wen ur ex come n u fuk am shey u go rest? sha no say when they catch a man cheating, no b news wen a woman does it nah big news.

so choose ur news wisely

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by damiloladuke: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Advice Needed by Matheusmartin: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021

You can go ahead and divorce your husband.

But don't ever in your wildest dreams think your ex will want to marry you.

He's only go get you laid one more find and move ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by koyyess: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you want to leave the marriage, leave with a clear head and not because you are receiving attention from your ex so you don't keep getting disappointed by men.

As regards your ex, the fact that he is your ex and is divorced is a deep red flag. Why didn't it work while you both were dating? There is a reason he is your ex. Don't do anything you will regret.

I won't deceive you, the marriage is over and only your 'horseband' can fix the damage.

Let your horseband know you are aware and see the reaction. That will give you a clear guide on what to do.

But listen, between now, the time you tell your partner you are aware of his cheating and after then, I want you to start looking your best not for him but for yourself. Learn a new skill, hobby....start making friends. You may end up attracting another person other than your ex but don't put that in mind. Just do it and see wonders.

Only start dating after you have left that house if your decision is final. Don't tow the part of your 'horseband'. It's not worth it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by ThatAppleGuy: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
You've always wanted to reconnect with your ex.

What advise would you have us give you again?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by usagee36: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't stress it if you not happy. Move on and don't make mistake of marrying your ex. Get your life together and be independent as well. You can hit your ex banana if you so hungry for one. Time will come, you or him will get tired too. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Advice Needed by Debra911(f): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

What basically causes the problems is our differences, we just don’t understand each other, it wasn’t so visible during dating.

Although we did not date for long....but being married, it has been from one issue to the other, right from a week after our wedding.

Sometime this year, I found out he has been cheating (I was not surprised, but I was heart-broken) my discovery strengthened my resolve to leave the union.

In the process of nursing my heartbreak, I reconnected with an ex, we got talking and he helped my heal. I did not tell him what I was going through at the time...I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me.

I should state that I did not tell my husband about his cheating, I held all the emotions back, it was a very difficult period for me because I am usually the outspoken type.

My ex is not based in the country where me and my husband reside, we just communicate on phone, he says he misses me and would want us to meet when he is in town.

I would not deny my having feelings for my ex, and I also do not want to believe in a fairytale ending, I am just confused.
As it stands ,going for a divorce is advisable but i wish it wasn't your ex you're reconnecting with,to avoid future complications

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here we go again... Always an "Ex" Factor these days.

Makes me wonder if it won't be better for everyone if you all just keep away from getting married until you are totally over him/her.

Why carry such emotional baggage and deceit into another person's life and home... That doesn't make any sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Kingrefreshed: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Don't give up. Make two of una continue!
Re: Advice Needed by Ikwerelastborn: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Guys make una marry virgin wey no get ex oo

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by kingthreat(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your husband cheated on you. Now you want to cheat on him with your divorced ex? Baba wan use Okafor's law chop you and you still dey let the feminist in you carry you into another wahala? If you are any virtuous, you should explain your anger to your husband, try and forgive his cheating, seek to resolve your marriage issues unless you will become a multiple baby mama. Your own go worse pass Pero, at least she born 3 for one superstar. You go born for 2 of your sweethearts. your ex of exes go wan try him luck too sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by CSTRR: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you feel you want to fucckkk your ex, then leave your husband officially first.

You are already cheating on him emotionally, don't take it further.

All these stories of he did it first does not fly.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Strongbest(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Red flag: Your ex who was once married is now divoced but he says he misses you even though knows you're married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Ikwerelastborn: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zuchey91:

Again guys,at emboldened is why women get married oo.none loves be ware

10 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nicklaus619(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
shocked madam deep inside you, you know what is right for you expect you are just deceiving yourself. Why not ask yourself the questions why your husband is cheating and fighting always? Some men need attention and real sex which many married women take for granted. Your ex you knew then might not be the man you know today. If your husband is a responsible man ( financially, caring and physically) please think twice, don't regret when lust ruin you, don't just conclude about leaving, what if your ex didn't show up? Find a way to ask him what really went wrong. But If your husband is the opposite of a good man, please still think twice before you marry your ex. I wish you best of luck!

Bola146 better ororo dey your head, nice one cool

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Algold: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
May God punishment comes heavy on u

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by FutureHNDRxXx: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Talk say na olosho Dey your eye cheesy

Because he’s in the abroad, person wey wan come Reshine Congo go back to base, lol

Why are women this foolish? Give a Naija woman two minutes attention from overseas and she’s wetter than river Nile.

Someone quote me w okafors law again please and with the Constant. grin

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Kajaard: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sister you've been looking for an excuse to cheat and leave the marriage, you just got one. And the fact your Ex is overseas just made your resolve stronger.

What are you confused about?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
What was it that made you go into the marriage in the first place?
What did you see in him if you didn't see any red flags then? Or you just married him for the sake of it?

Seeing your ex is not the solution because you might end up compounding your problems if your husband finds out and twists the whole thing on you, claiming it's because of that he started cheating and you know people will believe him over you cos "he's a man".

Have you tried calling him to find out why he changed towards you?. Or pride won't let you ( just like him) make the first move?

You also made a big mistake by disclosing your marital problems to your ex because he won't treat you with respect any longer if there was any he wanted to accord you as a married woman and would treat you like one common harlot.

I'll advise you drop this ex matter for now and call your husband tonight for a discussion. Then pour out your heart to him about all you've observed from the very day he started giving you attitude up till this very moment he's resolved to cheating on you. Then hear him out.

If he won't give you audience, call a family meeting and report him to them. After which he should tell them what he wants. Then let him settle you so you can move on and start a new life if he's fed up of the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by JasperVII(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
You know what it is you plan to do, go ahead and do it. No dey tell us all these stories.

Re: Advice Needed by ProfGday(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Madam could you pls ask your EX why he's divorced his wife before you start getting wet for him down below?

I await ya reply... Tenkiu

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Roozzaay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:

If you have evidence your husband is cheating and cannot remain in the relationship, you leave. If you are not leaving, you are still married to him! At least, I believe the only grounds for divorce is adultery.

Can two wrongs make one right?

Your reconnecting with an ex is a payback, yeah?

What if everything was a mirage and the end brings you this dropped eyeballs that your husband wasn't cheating actually? Can you unscrew the screwed? Or you wanted a reason to cling to to return to the arms of this new 2face?

Why condole cheating if that's the case?

If you cannot accept it, you leave the union. That's the only ground morally acceptable to regroup with your new 2face.

I doubt you have feelings for 2face...it's this new attention he's giving you when you so need it that's translating to emotions, pills, and feelings.

Hanty, I will not mince words.

You are afraid of your tendency to meet your ex and ...history history...yeah?

What is the assurance your ex would make a good husband? If he would, you wouldn't have left him!

You are still a married woman whether or not you accept it!

How do you manage an ex who knows you are married but wants to screw you! Doesn't it ring the bell to you he only misses your body?

Wetin dey happen for this world sef.

Abi is it only my brain that has no downtime?

Please stop dedicating so much energy and brain advising these unfaithful beings... focus on the research stuff. I love researchers cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by CSTRR: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Guys make una marry virgin wey no get ex oo
Even Virgin dey get ex.

Boys dey use eye see fine girl?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
We learn everyday.... including myself...

Ask yourself these..questions

Why are the quarrels concurrent??
Are you Emotionally connected and Emotionally attached to your husband?

Are you also spiritual mentally physically connected?

Do you still have chemistry for him..

This can help in the decision u want to make... so far no domestic violence is involved!!

Iike i said before this marriage issues is becoming more scary by d day!!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Strongbest(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
usagee36:
Don't stress it if you not happy. Move on and don't make mistake of marrying your ex. Get your life together and be independent as well. You can hit your ex banana if you so hungry for one. Time will come, you or him will get tired too. Good luck!

Shame on you. Unfortunately, our generation is filled with your type. No moral standard at all.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Risingblue008(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
U don't have something to say
Olosho
One prick no dey do una
grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed by dapadawee: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please don't code words your husband cheated and you also cheated with your ex abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.