Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments (18800 Views)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Obas101(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:
Please I need advice on this, help me
It's something you need to face a couple of times then you will get used to it. Experience the heart break and e no go too shake you again. Because once you start observing the signals you begin to withdraw before it collapse totally. Another thing is don't be too nice in your emotions. If the guy is misbehaving be open to meeting a new guy. If one ends then you have somebody to rebound you won't even remember the previous relationship much. This is what most guys do. Na good girl dey suffer for heartbreak

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
fuckboys:
Always have sex with different girls, oloshos and esteemos alike, I bet you you'll hardly fall in love, you'll take all girls as a joke.

Works for me tho, fuk em and unto the next.

Don't mind this person o. Ajegbodo n wa eni kun 'ra.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

U can learn it and though u will still have feelings it will be greatly reduced and controlled.

Liliantalks:
why naw!! I want to cut my heart and throw in the bin , can’t I just live my life

I did this figuratively at some point and it worked. Lol
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by SimplePlan34: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Understanding as human evolve they get more conscious of themselves thereby putting themselves first. So never be the weaker partner in a relationship. And stop been held by beliefs that makes u weaker.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by josielewa(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
if you don't want emotional attachment or love means you must be stone hearted..i know what am saying...right now, after being in different relationships and offered help, backstabber, i stopped loving, no emotions..you know that u don't give a Bleep attitude...i stopped loving and having emotional attachments..infact, i became more logical in all my dealings, if you like be dying , i don't care, we all gon die one day..

Note: just stop giving a Bleep about people, and you will find peace, love itself is a big burden..Christ loved us all...he carried a big burden by getting burnt( died for our sins), yet look at we humans, we still worse off..
pls,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Taiwojon(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Yes!

Love conquers all.

That is why because of the love of Jesus, he died for you.

Jesus saves
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Glycolite: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Welcum:
Focus on giving than taking. Our selfishness is the reason we suffer.
Lol, actually the opposite is the secret to getting less emotionally attached to people or something.
The more you give ,maybe your time , attention,and resources to people or into a project,the more you get emotionally attached to such person or project,and the more devastating the effect in case the person betrays you or the project fall through.
But the more you're selfish,making yourself your mental point of origin,investing less time, attention and resources in people or project,the less you're going to be emotionally attached to such person or project ,and the less pain you're going to feel when the project don't work out or the person betrays you.
It puts you in a position where you can easily shake off the setback and move on than when you're heavily invested.

9 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Olodo24: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Welcum:
Focus on giving than taking. Our selfishness is the reason we suffer.
Giving makes us less appreciated cos humans are wired to believe that good people are foolish and not good enough. Good people are never appreciated, they get used

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Flairoqy(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Focus on your goals and your friends, having something you’re trying to achieve won’t give you time for unnecessary distraction, speaking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by mirexxx(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Its easy. I'm a testimony to that. I was this lovey dovey, clingy kind of girl until my eyes see something. Now I don't even know how to love. Its just in my head and it tells me not to ever try it. I no fit love man with this my logical state of mind.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by SeunNotOwner: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:
why naw!! I want to cut my heart and throw in the bin , can’t I just live my life

No you can't just live your life. We are created to have feelings, to love, to care, to pity, have empathy and so on.

You can't stop emotional attachments but you can control how you attached yourself to people.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by odysey: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

It can be done I suppose it's best to have your good heart and start attractive lovely personalities to yourself
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Liliantalks: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021
SeunTheOwner:

No you can't just live your life. We are created to have feelings, to love, to care, to pity, have empathy and so on.

You can't stop emotional attachments but you can control how you attached yourself to people.
it’s very hard, I swear
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Tekoa: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

The problem is loving the wrong person.

Just try to love the person showing you love..

This is so true. Just love the person who is showing you love. Most times people love the person that is proving tough to get and it invariably ends in tears and heartbreak.

Instead love the person that loves you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by odysey: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:
that is not the bone of contention, is not like you know him or something.

Give us the background gist
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by rikithor(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Read Hebrews 1:7-9
Summary
For Jesus LOVES righteousness and HATES unrighteousness
The secret is in Loving and Hating
Everyone has such capacity of loving and hating

If anyone deploys his Loving energy God-wards and His righteousnesses,such a one will have little or less worries about any other unresponsive,un- reciprocating love from others.

You will experience emotional health,consistent joy,focused life and overall prosperity of the soul.
Same way,you must consciously show hatred for both any appearances of evil and the real evil if it eventually appears.
I have experienced this, its real and am testifying to God's glory.

Learn how to drive better than you were told or shown. Drive manual or automatic cars in two weeks, classroom training and practicals
Call for driving license, vehicle papers, fresh registrations ,renewals or change of ownership
See our contacts below

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Snitch24(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

Na because sey money still dey ur hand
If Sapa hold you
Ur brain go reset

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by odysey: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
ruffkenny:
1)By knowing that anyone that say they love u might hurt u,

2)By knowing that the best way to love anyone is to realise that u might loose them at anytime

3)By knowing that there is a thin line between love and hate

4)By going after those who have feelings for u and not just the ones who u feel sth for.

5)By not allowing anyone be the reason why u will be happy but finding happiness even within urself and knowing things that make u happy and doing them by yourself..

6)By not letting feelings be the reason u are with someone but
Compartibility, chemistry, connection,moral values,shared ideas,disciplines, friendship...

7)By learning not to miss anyone and be busy doing sth worthwhile,maybe Ur job,Ur dreams,Ur goals and vision..

These might help u be unattached to anyone emotionally...

Quote: BE NICE TO EVERYONE,
BE KIND TO ALL PEOPLE
BUT BE ATTACHED TO
NONE,
& ALSO TRUST NO ONE

Liliantalks this is what you requested for, add to it
Be mean
2. Choose to be hard and be ok with the outcome
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Yoighaman(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

Wait till dem serve you beta 'breakfast', you will understand better, you wouldn't be needing our advice. smiley
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Liliantalks: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2021
josielewa:
if you don't want emotional attachment or love means you must be stone hearted..i know what am saying...right now, after being in different relationships and offered help, backstabber, i stopped loving, no emotions..you know that u don't give a Bleep attitude...i stopped loving and having emotional attachments..infact, i became more logical in all my dealings, if you like be dying , i don't care, we all gon die one day..

Note: just stop giving a Bleep about people, and you will find peace, love itself is a big burden..Christ loved us all...he carried a big burden by getting burnt( died for our sins), yet look at we humans, we still worse off..
pls,
I wish it was that easy.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Liliantalks: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
MasterShifu010:
advices flying left , right and center.
but non would work you know why? , because we are all wired differently , some people are more in touch with their feelings and emotions than others , some are logical than others so. know which if these categories you belong to and stick to it . find a way to find strength in who you are even though things don’t always work in your favour .
the most successful people are those that do what they love , so if u love to love , do it with all your heart even if it kills you, after all the purpose of life is death
even if it kills me kwa?? Abeg ooo
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by seyz91(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Vagina family have shown OP shege cheesy

OP don learn the Hard way
Liliantalks:

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Babaken(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:
Is by been a beast and monster put together you will have no feelings or joy again but don't forget at the end it will end in premium tears by the time you look back and see all the things you have miss and damage out of anger.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

May you find someone that will love you and get emotionally attached to you with the same energy as yours.

It’s healthy for the heart.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Liliantalks: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
seyz91:
Vagina family have shown OP shege cheesy

OP don learn the Hard way
I’m a lady
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by viktor88: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Take the Red Pill
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Bamzyriches451: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Damn
Engage yourself, find work do
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by seyz91(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Okay
Liliantalks:
I’m a lady
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Liliantalks:

Love is life and love is living...u just haven't been lucky with the right person. I could give u alot of tips if u want.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by elevy(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
The only way out is by dating more than one girl.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Enqline12: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Start smoking �
It helps ��‍♂️��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here / Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.