Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,048 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments (18797 Views)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Martins9756: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
fuckboys:
Always have sex with different girls, oloshos and esteemos alike, I bet you you'll hardly fall in love, you'll take all girls as a joke.

Works for me tho, fuk em and unto the next.
that is a big lies from the pit of hell, love is a gift from God, we should always pray not to fall in love with the wrong person
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
walkingshadow911:

how do you know the right person when it's all pretence from the start

Instinct has alot to play.. God's giving feeling in us... most times we are carried away by emotions... ..

Yea Some people pretend from the beginning and at the tail end they fall inlove or become ur best buddies... Some pretend just to eat Turkey lipsrsealed.... but if ur mind is clear about that human being... believe u me... he/she will end up in a worse situation than what he or she put ur through....!!....

And again u meet people and u connect like never before its turns out good or the other way....

But we are always left with signs... that is what i know... sometimes we try our best to work out things to change those signs!!!........
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by walkingshadow911: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Instinct has alot to play.. God's giving feeling in us... most times we are carried away by emotions... ..

Yea Some people pretend from the beginning and at the tail end they fall inlove or become ur best buddies... Some pretend just to eat Turkey lipsrsealed.... but if ur mind is clear about that human being... believe u me... he/she will end up in a worse situation than what he or she put ur through....!!....

And again u meet people and u connect like never before its turns out good or the other way....

But we are always left with signs... that is what i know... sometimes we try our best to work out things to change those signs!!!........

i tried to change those signs, even wen i complains bout those sign, she would come up with exuses and lovebomb me the more. Now she left me on the edge.

this is the third time, different relationship.
everytime i wake up, i always prayed she experience the same.

i have given up on love, not even in my next life.

Now I'm a player for life!!!
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Zagee: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emotionally blank...
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
walkingshadow911:

i tried to change those signs, even wen i complains bout those sign, she would come up with exuses and lovebomb me the more. Now she left me on the edge.

this is the third time, different relationship.
everytime i wake up, i always prayed she experience the same.

i have given up on love, not even in my next life.

player for life!!

Dont give up... we get better with experience...

Read a little on cosmic connections... it can help.. keep working on yourself meet friends home and abroad... not necessarily Nigeria.. to have a better wider understanding about relationships.. on good social media networks

We all are working on ourselves.... because u will surly have to explain this to someone in need one day... ...

Experience is surly the best teacher... so too someone out there is also waiting 4 u... wink
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Emmanuel224(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
kurlz:

This is not true.
You are not cold and without love.
Answer this questions I want to verify something.
•Do you love nature or artworks?
•Do you have parents and siblings or friends,
do you love them or feel some emotional attachments or pity towards them, or even for anyone around you?
•Do you frown at injustice and hate to see someone cheated or dislike any form of inhumanity?
•Are you disgusted at the sight of sensitive or accident scenes?
If yes, then you are full of love.
Love does not have to be erotic, it can be:

The Four Types of Love:
1. Eros: erotic, passionate love. We might as well get that one out of the way first. ...
2. Philia: love of friends and equals. ...
3. Storge: love of parents for children. ...
4. Agape: love of mankind.

If you feel any of this then you are not cold hearted.
*artworks, I used to
*Feel pity for evry1 around me,no!

Im part of my family no matter what,and I wudnt want to witness anything bad happen to them
*Of course,I frown at injustice
*Accident scenes,not really

I haven't seen my type of love yet, maybe I haven't discovered yet

Too cautious about my mental health

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by ruffkenny: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Love everyone the same ie
love ur neighbor as u love yourself..So u are the one that needs love the most,u got to show urself all the love u deserve and treat yourself right

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by walkingshadow911: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Dont give up... we get better with experience...

Read a little on cosmic connections... it can help.. keep working on yourself meet friends home and abroad... not necessarily Nigeria.. to have a better wider understanding about relationships.. on good social media networks

We all are working on ourselves.... because u will surly have to explain this to someone in need one day... ...

Experience is surly the best teacher... so too someone out there is also waiting 4 u... wink

thanks a lot for your time

i told her bout my past breakup, and she promised she wont misbehaved and yet she did.

I want to believe the only way to avoid heartbreak is never to fall in love.
cos you can't love someone without being emotionally attached.

i can't be creating threads here cos i hate it

My mind is made up cos my world is screwed up.

love doesn't exist in my dictionary anymore.

again, thanks so much for your time.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Savedday: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just know that:

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
walkingshadow911:

thanks a lot for your time

i told her bout my past breakup, and she promised she wont misbehaved and yet she did.

I want to believe the only way to avoid heartbreak is never to fall in love.
cos you can't love someone without being emotionally attached.

i can't be creating threads here cos i hate it

My mind is made up cos my world is screwed up.

love doesn't exist in my dictionary anymore.

again, thanks so much for your time.

You are welcome
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
By always remembering that it will end in tears..
cheesy
lilvicky68:
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by kurlz(f): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmanuel224:
*artworks, I used to
*Feel pity for evry1 around me,no!

Im part of my family no matter what,and I wudnt want to witness anything bad happen to them
*Of course,I frown at injustice
*Accident scenes,not really

I haven't seen my type of love yet, maybe I haven't discovered yet

Too cautious about my mental health

@ bolded. That is pure love.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Emmanuel224(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
kurlz:

@ bolded. That is pure love.
what if I/we call it "care"
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by kurlz(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmanuel224:
what if I/we call it "care"

Care is an offspring of love.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by bepositive11: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
walkingshadow911:

well said!
Courage is knowing it might hurt,and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same.
And that's why life's hard.

Exactly! It takes courage
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Gfskw: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
When you are ready to stop you will
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by redsun(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
You force yourself to become a sociopath or psychopath like a typical nigerian politician. Join nigerian politics.
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by MrCuteking(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

You forgot to add "Premium" because its of different types grin
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by lilvicky68(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrCuteking:

You forgot to add "Premium" because its of different types grin
Lol
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by Innomach(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Just one advice for you: Distract yourself with positive impacts on the less privileged.

Forget yourself and develop the less privileged than you. Give a selfless service to those who can't pay you back nor can they give back or you expect anything in return.

Always show that you expect nothing in return.

In doing this, you will understand emotions and attract the right persons.

Women think wearing sexy dresses is what makes them attractive.

It is selfless service to those who can't pay you back that is the sexiest.

Do it passionately but exclude romance from your thoughts entirely.

Drop food for hungry widows.

Pickup an orphan and train in school, not a guy o. But a kid. Definitely let it be a female child.

Adopt a family to bless.

Gifts to gifted children who feels unloved, just like you feel.

The emotion that flows back is much more than what you get from a guy.

What if the guy is too poor to run such charity organization, nko? Can't a poor guy fall in love in peace ni?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by zexy2030(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Innomach:

What if the guy is too poor to run such charity organization, nko? Can't a poor guy fall in love in peace ni?
Do you need money to teach kids in the slums how to use technologies?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by zexy2030(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2021
bepositive11:

This is very very very bad advice!

Being too selfless or too selfish is toxic. Being either extremes would make you live a very miserable life

The key is to find a healthy balance in between
How is it hard for you to describe how she can balance her emotions?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by zexy2030(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2021
luminouz:

She needs to love herself first before trying all these things you mentioned. You can't give what you don't have. No matter how good or kind she is to others....their love won't drive her demons away in her lonely moments.
OK bozz
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by bepositive11: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
zexy2030:

How is it hard for you to describe how she can balance her emotions?

?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by olumzzz(m): 5:40am On Dec 22, 2021
mirexxx:
Its easy. I'm a testimony to that. I was this lovey dovey, clingy kind of girl until my eyes see something. Now I don't even know how to love. Its just in my head and it tells me not to ever try it. I no fit love man with this my logical state of mind.
So no love till now?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by luvyaself95(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2021
How can you do without loving you will definitely but you can just denied it
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
olumzzz:

So no love till now?
lol
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by olumzzz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
mirexxx:
lol
How are you doing?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by mirexxx(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
olumzzz:

How are you doing?
i am fine u?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by olumzzz(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2021
mirexxx:
i am fine u?
Great.
Been a while.
Your number still 081663*****?
Re: How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments by mirexxx(f): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2021
olumzzz:

Great.
Been a while.
Your number still 081663*****?
yeah it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Know Your Penis Size / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here / Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.