Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38428 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by emmy512: 4:05am On Sep 11, 2021
If there photos, website, social media too clean, Run!!

They're just tryna impress
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Hardebaryor(m): 4:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Eatrich has eaten the riches and gone out of the reach...lol. Nigerians mumu never do. They never learn

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Validated: 4:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:

Nigeria is the breeding ground of scam.

Hushpuppi.

Abba Kyari.

Invictus Obi.

Mompha.

Woodberry.

Buhari.

Naija politicians.

That Damn Niggar guy.

Nairalanders.

Pastors.

Imams.

Mods.

That vulture griller.

Infact, all Nigerians.

Make everybody just getat.

You missed Nwamaikpe grin grin
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:13am On Sep 11, 2021
So Nigerians have refused to learn?
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by osazsky(m): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerians and ponzi. As if they actually have a farm.na to snap banana and coconut with hd camera begin put am online o..I am thinking of opening such company next year..I need money o..I go try am..e fit work o..I go turn billionaire since I am registering the company
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by osazsky(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:

Nigeria is the breeding ground of scam.

Hushpuppi.

Abba Kyari.

Invictus Obi.

Mompha.

Woodberry.

Buhari.

Naija politicians.

That Damn Niggar guy.

Nairalanders.

Pastors.

Imams.

Mods.

That vulture griller.

Infact, all Nigerians.

Make everybody just getat.

how is this crime..nigerians are lazy..imagine if I have 2m...I go come across one site where them snap banana with watsapp group..then I start reading testimonies..I quickly pay to them...some lazy people dont know the returns they get from 2m every six months..if they actually plant only soya beans...concuba and water melon for 100 by 100 land..in 4 years u will have a house and a lexus.if u understand the technique but Nigerians are not ready to learn the skills.they did rather sit at home they watch bb9ja or chelsea match waiting for alart of 30000 every month from the person they gave 2m....once they pay them for 3 months they start evangelising to others on how real it is..I dont have pity to waste serves them right
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by cerebralniggie1: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Always told my wife the scheme was a fraud whenever we drove past their billboards. 40% ROI for dis Buhari economy?

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BRATISLAVA: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
If CBN had acted before now, Nigerians will call them out labeling them enemies of progress..

It's surprising that the same people who were defrauded by MMM, who told them that the CBN was trying to spoil their shine, are still doing the same thing with a different name, and this number of Nigerians still believed them.

People are chronically thoughtless, and Nigerians are surprised they are being ruled by one tribe in all ministries. I don't pity anyone who invested in MMM. Nigerians are too lazy and too greedy and too dumb!

It's a no brainer that since the MMM scam, all Nigerian investment schemes that aren't CBN approved are trying to attain the success of MMM, with the same thing going by different names.

A fool is easily parted from his money.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BRATISLAVA: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
how is this crime..nigerians are lazy..imagine if I have 2m...I go come across one site where them snap banana with watsapp group..then I start reading testimonies..I quickly pay to them...some lazy people dont know the returns they get from 2m every six months..if they actually plant only soya beans...concuba and water melon for 100 by 100 land..in 4 years u will have a house and a lexus.if u understand the technique but Nigerians are not ready to learn the skills.they did rather sit at home they watch bb9ja or chelsea match waiting for alart of 30000 every month from the person they gave 2m....once they pay them for 3 months they start evangelising to others on how real it is..I dont have pity to waste serves them right

The laziness is something else.

How is it that these people don't have sense? They are so lazy that they call such high risk scams investments. They go from one to the other but all are the same thing. They lose money and still go to the next one hoping it will pay them while it lasts.

I promise you they will even come up with a housing Ponzi and people will be so daft waiting for the alerts.

Is it a juju the Ponzi people use on then to make them so daft? Or is it laziness to wait for easy alerts from nowhere?

If these businesses were for real, they would get all the money they needed from s bank loan. But they can't because they don't want to pay interest or be legitimate. The plan was always to scam.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by DKM123: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
CHANNELS TELEVISION is also culpable for advertising this fraudulent so called agritech on thier TV STATION.

A lot of people saw the advert that ran around May this year and because they trust Channels TV not to promote thieves and scammers decided to invest in the scheme only for the evil company owned by Samuel Afolabi to fold up the very next month in June.

This TV and radio stations do not care about thier viewers and listeners. All they care about is collecting money from this obviously fraudulent scammers.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2021
JohnSin97:
In agriculture anything above 15% per year is bound to fail one way or the other, plus people are also forgetting that these guys are investing your money in a volatile environment were herdsmen and their cattle are destroying crops, farm thieft, banditry and a poorly structured system abounds...plus, the more the money, the harder it is to manage.. it's easier to turn #50 into #100 but far more difficult to do the same with #500million, it's why most of these investment schemes are usually profitable at the beginning, it's why I invest at their very early stage and pull out after first interest payment. Anyways these scams will continue to go on simply because of the basic nature of most humans; Greed and Foolishness.

In addition to herdsmen, disease can kill of crops and animals, prices can drop suddenly, rain may not fall easily, etc, etc.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Daboomb:

You are either an agent of these Fraudsters or you are just out to show bile against the Investors!
Yes, EFCC warned against MMM back then but the EFCC did not warn or say anything about "Investing in Agric Farms", something which ordinarily, the Govt is even encouraging.

But here is the difference:
Fraudsters dont come up and say: "Look, l am a fraudster, i want to defraud you".
They would trick you, deceive you and falsify documents/information, to make it look genuine and convince you to part with your money.

If actually Fraudsters like[b] SGL Farms or Eatrich farm[/b] were into farming with the Billions they got from people, they will certainly be able to pay back their Investors, Worst case, they would plead to spread the ROI over longer period but the Capital will be repaid as at when due.
But these Fraudsters tricked people, they used people that you trusted in the Society (as influencers), they advertised in reputable programs on reputable TV stations!
Imagine that the acclaimed program, Journalist Hangout, anchored by no less a person than Babajide Otitoju, was advertising for SGL Farms, during their Commercial breaks, would anyone have doubt that such adverts are genuine, moreso, it is an INVESTMENT IN FARMING, not importation, not Crypto Currency or some fancy stuff!

This is why l am annoyed that Govt is not doing anything about this.
Can you do this in America and the FBI will not knock on the door of such fraudster like SEUN ADEGOKE of SGL Farms?
A good Govt must protect its people, if just to deter such Fraudsters and not necessarily to assist those defrauded

I agree with you, but let's be honest, some people too need to investigate, and question, and do their homework.

Take MMM, long before government came out with warnings against the scam, I knew it was a scam because I had heard about them over ten years before. I had also read about Ponzi schemes too.

As for Agric investment schemes...I was tempted, yes...but then I read a comment from a real farmer on this site saying that the ROI such schemes were promising were not possible...there were all sorts of variables that could happen (which reminded me of the time when one of my relatives invested in broilers one year...all of them died off due to illness. Assuming she was being funded by investors...how would she give them ROI?)

Even if government came out and started shouting....remember MMM? Government came out and shouted...people cursed them. Some influential people came out and shouted ...they were told to go and sit down. (even Apostle Suleman came out and called it 'devlish, and some of his fans were ready to abandon him!) MMM failed, some people blamed the government warnings for the failure.

The problem is, Nigerians want to get rich quick. Too quick.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by DKM123: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2021
ekefre4:
They can't blame anybody but themselves jare. Who pays 40% ROI monthly? It's just pure greed and they deserve to be scammed.

It's 40percent for 6 months.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Matheusmartin: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's surprising that the same people who were defrauded by MMM, who told them that the CBN was trying to spoil their shine, are still doing the same thing with a different name, and this number of Nigerians still believed them.

People are chronically thoughtless, and Nigerians are surprised they are being ruled by one tribe in all ministries. I don't pity anyone who invested in MMM. Nigerians are too lazy and too greedy and too dumb!

It's a no brainer that since the MMM scam, all Nigerian investment schemes that aren't CBN approved are trying to attain the success of MMM, with the same thing going by different names.

A fool is easily parted from his money.
Summary :
Nigerians are greedy and are not very bright.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Babs321: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Nellsworld:
This CEO messed up big time, he should ve done d needful like farm crowdy, y scam people, he thinks he can run and hide forever, this is hw people people lose their chances in future

What did farm crowdy do?

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by somehow: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2021
The effect of yahoo yahoo in the early days.

Those yahoo guys have now graduated into using legal businesses to perpetuate their yahoo dealings.

The problem we tolerated is now here to live with us.

Were you all thinking people who did yahoo all through school will suddenly change and become legit?

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Eroms4life17(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Oga carry your cryptocurrency nonsense commot for here.All of you motivational speakers/crypto advisers are nothing but scammers and EFCC should look into this new trends

My brother do your research. Find out about Ryan xu, about Sam Lee, about blockchain global and everything I have said. I have known about cryptocurrency since February this year. The sponsors of bb naija made billions from crypto. Is binance fake? Check. Is luno fake? Is bitcoin fake? Bro open your eyes.
But I can understand so I will not join issues with you bro. Bless.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by somehow: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2021
cerebralniggie1:
Always told my wife the scheme was a fraud whenever we drove past their billboards. 40% ROI for dis Buhari economy?

It's 40% in 6 months which is about 6 to 8% per month.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by jaytee01(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives
But God no go punish people who stupidly invest in these scam schemes to reap where they didn't show?
How can someone without any viable, well known farms ask you to invest your hard earned cash, that he will do Jackie work in a farm while you will be lounging around at home and earn mad profit and you believe him?
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Babs321: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Daboomb:

These Agrotech Investments are nothing but FRAUD.
They deceived innocent Nigerians, using Social Influencers, Popular TV programs like Babajide Otitoju's 'Journalist Hangout' on TVC Television (Yes, l saw the advert of SGL Farms, another 419 AgriTech advertised many times during their broadcast; I wonder how much he was paid to help deceive and defraud Nigerians, by the CEO of SGL Farms, one Seun Adegoke?), knowing that Nigerians will fall for their fraud, with such names and programs airing the on it.

The DSS, EFCC and the SEC must not just abandon Nigerians to their fate, they must arrest the CEO's of these Fraudulent Fars, if Young Nigerians are not to lose faith in the Buhari Governments directive that young people shoudl embrace Farming.

I mean, they embraced it with all their savings and one Crook sits somewhere, defraud them and is enjoying the money to live a larger-than-life lifestyle with NO Fear pf repercussions! Are we in a lawless society and banana Republic?

If a Company goes into Contract with an Investor, it should pay up when the time comes except it is saying that it was all a ruse and they actually set out to defraud Nigerians, which appears to be the case

We are talking about Billions of Naira here!
Govt Agencies mentioned should open a Register where anyone defrauded can REGISTER, with Proof og the Transactions, so that Govt can go after all these Criminals, Free their assets, Money in banks (both local and foreign) and chase them out with InterPol. since some of them have run abroad but we have their dossier.

Those defrauded should also not relent, even if it means carrying Placard and protesting at the National Assembly, so that their Political Representatives can move Security Agencies to Action.
They should also expose the whereabouts of these Criminals who ran such Ponzi Scheme and be ready to peacefully-picket their House (with Police Permission for Assembly), wherever they live so that their neighbours can know they are fraudsters

NB: Ofcourse, you should expect the Fruadsters and their Paid agents on Nairaland and other Social Media outlets to try and discourage you from acting, it is all part of the Script. undecided

Can we list some of these scammers? This will help the public to be wary of them.

Let me start:

1. Eatrich Investment.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Daboomb:

You are either an agent of these Fraudsters or you are just out to show bile against the Investors!
Yes, EFCC warned against MMM back then but the EFCC did not warn or say anything about "Investing in Agric Farms", something which ordinarily, the Govt is even encouraging.

But here is the difference:
Fraudsters dont come up and say: "Look, l am a fraudster, i want to defraud you".
They would trick you, deceive you and falsify documents/information, to make it look genuine and convince you to part with your money.

If actually Fraudsters like[b] SGL Farms or Eatrich farm[/b] were into farming with the Billions they got from people, they will certainly be able to pay back their Investors, Worst case, they would plead to spread the ROI over longer period but the Capital will be repaid as at when due.
But these Fraudsters tricked people, they used people that you trusted in the Society (as influencers), they advertised in reputable programs on reputable TV stations!
Imagine that the acclaimed program, Journalist Hangout, anchored by no less a person than Babajide Otitoju, was advertising for SGL Farms, during their Commercial breaks, would anyone have doubt that such adverts are genuine, moreso, it is an INVESTMENT IN FARMING, not importation, not Crypto Currency or some fancy stuff!

This is why l am annoyed that Govt is not doing anything about this.
Can you do this in America and the FBI will not knock on the door of such fraudster like SEUN ADEGOKE of SGL Farms?
A good Govt must protect its people, if just to deter such Fraudsters and not necessarily to assist those defrauded

This is the first time I am commenting on SGL investment. Their advert on TVC made me invested in their company, but they have showed that they are fraudster giving silly excuses everytime. They should thank their stars that I am not in the country, I would have dragged them.
Seun Adegoke and his team think they are smart. SMH!
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Babs321:

Can we list some of these scammers? This will help the public to be wary of them.

Let me start:

1. Eatrich Investment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/702#105426271
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by lebete3000: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
timefarm:
All this people being scammed with farm stuffs have definitely never been to farm before.

I see alot of it these days claiming mouth watering reward for the farm scheme.

Farming or agricultural products are not high end products like that and it requires significant input. Consequently the margin is not that wide except probably you are exporting it.

Since the companies are into business themselves, to make their own money and pay investors the amount promised will be close to impossibility.

Many of them will not even have a farm or a very small one to convince simpletons. They only rely on buying products and selling it.

Sorry how about exporting farm and live stocks from the North to the South?
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Bernou72: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Oga carry your cryptocurrency nonsense commot for here.All of you motivational speakers/crypto advisers are nothing but scammers and EFCC should look into this new trends[/quote]

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nmezor(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm, this is serious
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by izubext007: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2021
It's foolish for you to say EFCC warned me , and still alow them to operate. After which they will defraud people and go scot free.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by somehow: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
izubext007:
It's foolish for you to say EFCC warned me , and still alow them to operate. After which they will defraud people and go scot free.

Agrictech on its own is not a scam

It's just that criminals took over that sector.

Whoever believes Agrictech is scam or mmn is nothing but ignorant.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by real777(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Most Nigerians became miserable in life since they started turning to the internet to make quick money without labour. Anything called investment on the internet will either make you rich or very poor. We must all go back to the traditional way of investing that works for us as Africans through adding values and productivity brings about wealth. There are people who owns large plots of land and all they think is how to build bungalows, flats and all that whereas there are some crops you will plant there and be raking millions in few years. Most Nigerians are some of the laziest and daft people I have met in the world and reason they keep electing the worst amongst them into political offices and cry later. 2023 not far again and another sets of politicians will waste 8 years of your life again and before you know it, you are 65 years with no meaningful contribution to humanity.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by cerebralniggie1: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
somehow:

It's 40% in 6 months which is about 6 to 8% per month.
The poultry industry has been one of the worst hit in recent times. Hence, my suspicion

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by RtdGeneral: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2021
All this shouting on social media will neither bring back your money nor serve justice to the ponzi operators cum scammers. Let a reasonable number of people scammed send a email to EFCC with eligible evidence that they paid money in the name of investment. I strongly believe that EFCC will pick the case up. My humble advice.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by abbiboy: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives
Sorry bro! but u're gullible.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by abbiboy: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
lalajnr:
Yahoo's boys don collect this poor people life earnings I pity the innocent people

Those influencers are stoopid you don't even value the life of your fans your own is just for your selfish benefits

Like leaders like citizens

How those this guyz influence you people?I see them as hustlers not influencers but u Nigerians sha! Una dol o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78