Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38417 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by datola: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
R
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Theunbothered: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
I know a scam when I see one
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by solidmyk(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anything investment for this country na big time scamm

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Tmonex: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by IamDavid(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
People can never change

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
When I tell people marriage is almost a scam, de will tell me I should not discourage others. Imagine wat dat screen shot is saying. " Some women daint wanna speak out bcus de don't dere husband to know about it". Women will always be Women. De will claim de don't have money buh de have millions in dere Bank account. Chai!! Life no balance

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Newboss(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
This country funny.

See as one guy ask them to join telegram group. Another round of scamming loading.

I don't know why my mind is like this.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Beolly(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerians will never learn. Some people are still neck deep in something similar.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by cbngov01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oma je yin pa ni! Y'all didn't learn from MBA forex?!
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by aries26(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
A friend of mine Onyinyechukwu N is a victim . She is raising hell on Facebook. I hope she and others get back their money and the bastar.d gets what's coming to him
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by sammybest889(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! dis news de sweet me 4 body(I laugh in 17 languages) wati M.M.M do dem dey never learn "MAKE MONEY @ HOME GANG"," INVEST 10NAIRA GET 20million association "(I get friend na all dis tin him de do
.. invest in forex trade ,invest in this invest in that ) I hope say UNA EYE DON HOPE

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by ivolt: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
These investment schemes mostly end up as fraud.
People who are actually into farming knows that nothing is guaranteed but
these schemers lie about their ROI to get funds from people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by blamingthedevil: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
This idiot is not a good Omoluabi....we totally disown him for scamming Nigerians

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by masterP042(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ndi mmadu sef.. So since we've been asking you people where una dey see money una no wan tell us... Now the thing don crash una come dey disturb us.. Make una lick una wounds and move on.. Now they've eat you people they're rich.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Samken2: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
What's the best agro investment platforms legit and licenced for trading in Nigeria.
With a less amount package
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by AutoChick4U(f): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blame govt
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by blackmantis: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
If a new Ponzi starts today the same people that are now crying will still rush and join.

This is not the first and it won't be the last.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by mrdharkchild(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
I de come. Make I go baff
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by mrdharkchild(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
I de come, make I go baff
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Kam2021: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Investment and investors and Roi..in one month blabla...the new name for scam...

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
EATRICH. What a name. Sounds like EAT the Richgrin

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by ppogba: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Unfortunately, these generation that are being swindled left, right and center will tell you they are the smartest.

Una Mumu never do?

From MMM to MBA to Eatreach..

Shior!

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by SLOVFO(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
This man has now spoiled business for genuine farmers that are looking for investors. I don't know why Nigerians have the propensity to defraud others.

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by lereinter(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
If efcc/dss were reasonable and not just political witch-hunt tool

This are the issues they are supposed to burst and nip

But no

They will be only chasing about ritualist called yahoo boys

This is the real fraudsters

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Learn crypto for yourself, enter forebet collect better football prediction and bomb bet9ja and merry bet if you no wan bomb oyibo like slowamiir

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
naptu2:
Investors in Eatrich Farms, an agricultural investment company, are up in arms because they allege that they have invested a lot of money in the company's schemes, yet they have not been paid since June. They have attacked and blamed social media influencers who they claim convinced them to invest in the scheme. Some social media influencers have dissociated themselves from the scheme while some employees of the company have also complained that they have not been paid.

Here are some of the claims of the company, the complaints of investors and the disclaimers by social media influencers.

All this farm investment people and their ripping off of their clients! Thank God, my brother dissuaded me from them!

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nellsworld(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
This CEO messed up big time, he should ve done d needful like farm crowdy, y scam people, he thinks he can run and hide forever, this is hw people people lose their chances in future

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
BruncleZuma:

It always ends in premium quality tears...

[img]https:///media/9-10-2021/Xhz0Sl.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by otomatic(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't understand how people will be taking financial advice from so-called social media influencers. Is it that the influencer is trained or experienced enough to provide the advice?

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives
It's obvious that N2m is nothing to you as you are opening teeth ontop this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k