Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38415 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Onajobs: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2021

frankee4reel:
Good day!

I'm one of those affected by eatrich farms and I've since contacted someone working with EFCC. I was asked to get like 10 or more other persons affected so as to formally make a petition against eatrich.

Kindly send your WhatsApp contact to me so that i can create a group for this course.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by princetoun: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
ok
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by JohnasI: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2021
I don't understand how people can invest money in obviously losing projects. For example, I regularly invest in various things and do trading. After reading more information on the Internet, I became smarter. I advise you to read it too https://icoholder.com/blog/elon-musk-backs-bitcoin-dismisses-dogecoin/ . This way you can learn more about the global economy.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Be very careful about giving anyone your phone number, joining any whatsapp, telegram or other group or investing in any thing that is advertised on this page, so that you won't be scammed a second time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by QuinieR(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Too bad I invested in this company cry cry
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Dazzle12: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2021
frankee4reel:
Good day!

I'm one of those affected by eatrich farms and I've since contacted someone working with EFCC. I was asked to get like 10 or more other persons affected so as to formally make a petition against eatrich.

Kindly send your WhatsApp contact to me so that i can create a group for this course.
Please add me to the group 08071470715

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives

After MBA I have learnt my lesson, I didn't participate in MMM. I knew MMM was a Ponzi scheme, actually during the period of MMM I was watching south American series on Ponzi schemes. I invested in MBA because they had a physical offices situated in different state and I had senior from secondary school that worked in the head office as an IT.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
lalajnr:
Yahoo's boys don collect this poor people life earnings I pity the innocent people

Those influencers are stoopid you don't even value the life of your fans your own is just for your selfish benefits

Like leaders like citizens

They don't care to investigate, provide they are paid that's all that matters.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by juppy: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kindly add my number, 08130805231, to the Eatrich WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Sam Afolabi is now in a foreign country, flexing with investors' monies. God will punish him!
frankee4reel:
Good day!

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Unshakend: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
The investment philosophy is based on the idea that every financial situation is unique and deserves an individualized approach to investment management, whether you are an individual or an institution. The main goal is to help potential investors identify and achieve their intended financial goals within the parameters appropriate to the situation. So, in any case, you better learn more about the project in which you will invest. And also to find that company, which will accompany and help you mcgeewm.com. And then your investment will not be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.