Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38389 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by thrillionaire(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

It always ends in premium quality tears...

I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree
You say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
Mother beg you, you no hear eh

When the time is right my brother eh
Telli person, telli person
O dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli person, dem no dey telli person
Yeh, telli person

[img]https:///media/9-10-2021/Xhz0Sl.gif[/img]
baba you funny die �
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by joshuaudom(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
naptu2:

https://fij.ng/article/sam-afolabis-eatrich-farms-owes-staff-and-investors-n1bn-but-arrested-them-for-protesting/

Sam Afolabi, Eatrich Farms' CEO.

Well, a sad story indeed. Maybe he is working on something.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Cosmatikka: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
abbiboy:

Sorry bro! but u're gullible.

No I'm not.
In business, they have types of partnership.
We have active partnership and nominal. There are people who do the job, while others can bring the money to get it done. Everyone gets a percentage at the end of the day.

MBA said dey were into force, but needed money to increase their capital, so it wasn't gullibility or greed that someone invested in such business, just that Maxwell got greedy and ate people's money
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by somehow: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
cerebralniggie1:

The poultry industry has been one of the worst hit in recent times. Hence, my suspicion

Criminals took over that sector. Only less than 5% still standing.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nezzjnr: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
funshint:
The day I saw this Eatrich advert I knew those people were scam. These people don't even own a centimeter of land yet they advertise non-existent farm. There's this other one out there "Titan Rice". I doubt those people even have a farmland for rice. Their own go soon burst soon. When will Nigerians learn.
Titan Farm is a scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nezzjnr: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
tnerro1:
Na so one person say make I come invest #6,500 say I go get #4m in two months, say if e no work at least na only #6,500 I go lose. The way I take look am ,
Are you joking or what
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zanshi: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eroms4life17:
This is why we talk of hyperfund. It has been on since 2019. They own three cryptocurrency exchanges which are okex, BLOCKCHAIN global and hoo (please google them). The owner Ryan xu owns 3 percent stake in binance.From those companies they generate millions of dollars everyday. This alone is enough to convince anyone. It's a long term investment but you get 0.5 daily rewards unlike the nonsense eatrich promised. You can withdraw your earnings after the very first month. They are not well known in Nigeria. This is why u should take advantage of the opportunity now. To know more check my signature.

scam

3 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Eroms4life17(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
zanshi:

scam

No it's not. Do your research. Don't lazy here with your phone and conclude about what u don't know. Search for block chain global. Search for Ryan xu. Search for Sam Lee then come back lemme educate your @ss
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Daboomb: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The laziness is something else.

How is it that these people don't have sense? They are so lazy that they call such high risk scams investments. They go from one to the other but all are the same thing. They lose money and still go to the next one hoping it will pay them while it lasts.

I promise you they will even come up with a housing Ponzi and people will be so daft waiting for the alerts.

Is it a juju the Ponzi people use on then to make them so daft? Or is it laziness to wait for easy alerts from nowhere?

If these businesses were for real, they would get all the money they needed from s bank loan. But they can't because they don't want to pay interest or be legitimate. The plan was always to scam.

Every Muumu becomes a GENIUS, with Power of Hindsight!
You that you are not lazy, where is your own #2M? Where are the Houses you have built, apart from the "insulting Posts" to your name on Nairaland? grin grin

At least, someone who can invest #2M in such Farms, with an expectation of ROI, will have more than that in other means of Income, since the #2M did not come from thin air.
Such person cannot be described as lazy, just because he/she was SCAMMED.

In a decent country, these Scammers will be in Prison and it will also serve as a deterrent to other scammers but People like you that are gloating all over the thread, dont even have #50K to shell out and just because you have no money, too poor to invest, you are running your mouth all over the place.
Please, DONT CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, their Money is not your money and should not be your Headache, stop taking Panadol for it.

BTW: Dont start playing "Moderator on this post" because when you are abusing other people over their Money and their plight, nobody called Moderator on you.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BRATISLAVA: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Daboomb:

Every Muumu becomes a GENIUS, with Power of Hindsight!
You that you are not lazy, where is your own #2M? Where are the Houses you have built, apart from the "insulting Posts" to your name on Nairaland? grin grin

At least, someone who can invest #2M in such Farms, with an expectation of ROI, will have more than that in other means of Income, since the #2M did not come from thin air.
Such person cannot be described as lazy, just because he/she was SCAMMED.

In a decent country, these Scammers will be in Prison and it will also serve as a deterrent to other scammers but People like you that are gloating all over the thread, dont even have #50K to shell out and just because you have no money, too poor to invest, you are running your mouth all over the place.
Please, DONT CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, their Money is not your money and should not be your Headache, stop taking Panadol for it.

BTW: Dont start playing "Moderator on this post" because when you are abusing other people over their Money and their plight, nobody called Moderator on you.

That was an empty analysis. You don't know me and I don't know you, so what point would proving how much money I have be? The way idiots who paid into Ponzi schemes make noise about how much money they have us a big tell on how low their IQ is. No wonder they are always the biggest losers. Maybe if they are the owner of such a company all their war for Ponzi would make sense.

It goes without saying that only idiots put their money in agriculture scams, and other Ponzi believing it is an investment. And only an idiot would support it. A worse than chronic mumu.

If the people who invested their money had so much, why are they crying and all over the place? You're deluded and reveling in as much concentrated stupidity as you can muster in one post.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Daboomb: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
DKM123:
CHANNELS TELEVISION is also culpable for advertising this fraudulent so called agritech on thier TV STATION.

A lot of people saw the advert that ran around May this year and because they trust Channels TV not to promote thieves and scammers decided to invest in the scheme only for the evil company owned by Samuel Afolabi to fold up the very next month in June.

This TV and radio stations do not care about thier viewers and listeners. All they care about is collecting money from this obviously fraudulent scammers.

Not only ChannelsTV, a reputable Program like Journalist HangOuts, hosted by a popular and apparently not so trustworthy person like Babajide Otitoju, on TVC, also posted advert for that Fraudster called SGL Farms, in-between commercial breaks on the program.

It is not rocket science that when the public sees such advert, it is a sort of endorsement of the "Investment", in the eyes of the Public.
That is why a lot of people fell for it because they never expected that someone with the status of Babajide Otitoju o r a Program like Journalist Hangout will be an accessory to such Fraud!

In the UK for example, if you air an advert that says something" that turns out to be False, the Brpadcast Regulator will will sanction such TV/Radio Station seriously and their license would also be in danger of being withdrawn, if it involves financial Fraud like what we just experienced with these AgriTechs.
Where is the EFCC in all these? Where is SEC? Where is the Police and the Special fraud Unit?
Where is the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) or is it only Political Debate they are suppose to be regulating?

It is not about "laziness" of Citizens as some povery -stricken Clowns are saying,, it is about a Society running on AutoPilot, everyone does whatever they like and tend to get away with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Daboomb: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That was an empty analysis. You don't know me and I don't know you, so what point would proving how much money I have be? The way idiots who paid into Ponzi schemes make noise about how much money they have us a big tell on how low their IQ is. No wonder they are always the biggest losers. Maybe if they are the owner of such a company all their war for Ponzi would make sense.

It goes without saying that only idiots put their money in agriculture scams, and other Ponzi believing it is an investment. And only an idiot would support it. A worse than chronic mumu.

If the people who invested their money had so much, why are they crying and all over the place? You're deluded and reveling in as much concentrated stupidity as you can muster in one post.

You see your senseless charade again?
So you know all those people who lost money to the Farm Frauds, to conclude that they are LAZY? You know them to know they dont have sense but they have Millions of Naira in their Account, right?
Even a Cockroach, as small as its brain is, knows better than to judge strangers in such a generalised manner.
Did people who invested on BitCoins or even Stocks not even lose Money, so what trash are you talking, going about crying yhen-yhen-yhen, as if it is your money they lost!
Why do you want to develop HBP and burst your veins, just because some people got swindled?

Go and mind your business or dont you have anything else to do for the rest of your life than to be taking Panadol of r other people's Headache?

Anyone who has lost over #2M and has not yet committed suicide since then, is not a Poor person and cant be a lazy person, they just need to be more circumspect, next time but l can assure you that it is such "risk takers" that stay atop the Pack.
Whiners like you can only whine and cry on their behalf. Not a bad contribution though. undecided grin

Why am l even responding to you sef, it goes without saying that only poverty stricken, demented fools go about crying all day and night, on behalf of those who took an investment decision that did not work out as planned
just continue to cry for them, it is not a bad job. undecided
I will Courier some Panadol Extra to you soon. grin
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BRATISLAVA: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Ponzi payers are on the beat again. We read worse when MMM was ongoing, right here on this forum. There's nothing they didn't say and won't. They are wise in foolishness.

In fact, some are so lazy they can't understand fraud. Rather than stimulating the economy they claim is dead with legitimate businesses, they prefer to "invest" in a scam that was designed to have the owners escape with other people's money, lazily waiting for alerts. All that money in one man's pocket has it bettered the citizenry? In sane climes indeed. Where did Ponzi originate from? Where was it outlawed as a crime?

With all the people who want their money back desperately, Ponzi still remains good. It's their money. Lol. It's the government's fault.

Only an idiot could support something even the CBN condemned. The CBN must be broke to tell them that those are Ponzi schemes. But it's their money, and a fool is easily parted from his money, time after time. Money will come and go, but a fool remains the same.

The next Ponzi will come and they will still come online to cry on Twitter and praise it in one breath on nairalad.

Nairalad is home to concentrated morons with colorful posts.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The Ponzi payers are on the beat again. We read worse when MMM was ongoing, right here on this forum. There's nothing they didn't say and won't. They are wise in foolishness.

In fact, some are so lazy they can't understand fraud. Rather than stimulating the economy they claim is dead with legitimate businesses, they prefer to "invest" in a scam that was designed to have the owners escape with other people's money, lazily waiting for alerts. All that money in one man's pocket has it bettered the citizenry? In sane climes indeed. Where did Ponzi originate from? Where was it outlawed as a crime?

With all the people who want their money back desperately, Ponzi still remains good. It's their money. Lol. It's the government's fault.

Only an idiot could support something even the CBN condemned. The CBN must be broke to tell them that those are Ponzi schemes. But it's their money, and a fool is easily parted from his money, time after time. Money will come and go, but a fool remains the same.

The next Ponzi will come and they will still come online to cry on Twitter and praise it in one breath on nairalad.

Don't sweat it sis. They won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Daboomb: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:

I agree with you, but let's be honest, some people too need to investigate, and question, and do their homework.

Take MMM, long before government came out with warnings against the scam, I knew it was a scam because I had heard about them over ten years before. I had also read about Ponzi schemes too.

As for Agric investment schemes...I was tempted, yes...but then I read a comment from a real farmer on this site saying that the ROI such schemes were promising were not possible...there were all sorts of variables that could happen (which reminded me of the time when one of my relatives invested in broilers one year...all of them died off due to illness. Assuming she was being funded by investors...how would she give them ROI?)

Even if government came out and started shouting....remember MMM? Government came out and shouted...people cursed them. Some influential people came out and shouted ...they were told to go and sit down. (even Apostle Suleman came out and called it 'devlish, and some of his fans were ready to abandon him!) MMM failed, some people blamed the government warnings for the failure.

The problem is, Nigerians want to get rich quick. Too quick.

Everything you said is true but l will add that investing in MMM or any other straight-forward Ponzi Scheme, cannot be equated to investing in Agriculture, assuming the owners of this farms did not get greedy.

Let me separate the issues a bit:
1) Invest in an Agric Scheme
2) Is the promised rate of Return feasible?

An Agric Scheme, as in a True Agric Farm, is not a Ponzi Scheme because you plant Crops, you nurture them, you reap and sell them, to generate money which you can share back to your investors.
there are Farms on the STock Market in some Countries like the USA. If that is what the likes of EatRich or SGL Farms set out to do, as they showed in their adverts on reputable TV Programs, then investing in them is a wise decision.

As to the promised rate of Return, no one believed that TV's wi;; become this Cheap and if anyone had promised that you will get a color TV for as low as #15,000, we would have called it a SCAM because it sounds too much to be believable.
SIM Cards came out for as high as 50K some years back but just before Covid 19, no one would pay a kobo for a SIM card, it was being hawked and given out free.
My point is that it is not everything that looks too good, that is a Scam.
With enough Funds, (which is the whole essence of Public Sourcing of Funds or crowd Funding), there is no reason why a proper farm cannot make such profit, after investing in Automation and Mechanised Farming.
Is there an element of risk (not fraud) in any investment? Ofcourse, YES.

Now, one of the duties of Govt is to "Control and Direct its citizens" (dont do this, do that), whether they like it or not.
Govt tells us to pay tax, we pay because they will punish you if you do otherwise.
So, Govt can tell people not to invest in MMM or any other Schemes it identifies as a FRAUD, including an AgriTech Scheme.

I may be wrong but l never heard the EFCC or any Govt body saying "dont invest in these Agric Farms", like they did with MMM
Infact, the AgricTech Fraud came at a time that Govt was encouraging people to "go back to Farming" and a lot of people who dont have the skills, the land or the ability but wanted to "farm with their money", subscribed to these agric investments.
If there was an unexpected problem (diseases, flood, etc, INSURANCE should take care of it and some of these Criminal CEO's lied that they insured the Farms!
So, in some way, the Investors are victims of a society that allows a few to preys on its citizens.

Just for a moment, imagine that this sort of Fraud was done in America, what do you think the FBI will do? Will they not have traced all these Criminals, frozen all their assets and hurl them in Jail? Even Hushpuppy who defrauded Americans, was traced all the way to Dubai and hruled in jail.
That is what the EFCC should be doing, there are enough data and witnesses to these Crimes, if 'Bawa' is really a crime fighter, as claimed.
But time will tell, its not yet over.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Daboomb: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Take to the Advice!
STOP SWEATING! grin grin
There is ZERO SENSE in taking Panadol Extra, High Strength and Active, for another Man's loss or is it your Money nii? shocked shocked grin
Even a Cockroach Brain knows better!
But If you insist, get some water and use the whole pack, it is my contribution to your ill health. undecided

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BRATISLAVA: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Some people are deeply hurt, very sick and need to heal. That is why they jump into mentions without manners, desperately trying to spread toxicity and hate in bold and colors. Empty analyses. Running round in circles to defend the indefensible.

But they will be pointing at others while they remain aggrieved and still sick. All over the place. Lol.

SEC must be broke, too. Right?

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Luckygurl(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2021
funshint:
The day I saw this Eatrich advert I knew those people were scam. These people don't even own a centimeter of land yet they advertise non-existent farm. There's this other one out there "Titan Rice". I doubt those people even have a farmland for rice. Their own go soon burst soon. When will Nigerians learn.

Titan own don burst
I invested at their earlier stage and got 25%ROI plus my capital after 3 months then I washed my hands off. Right now they’ve been delaying payment since July.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by DKM123: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Daboomb:

Not only ChannelsTV, a reputable Program like Journalist HangOuts, hosted by a popular and apparently not so trustworthy person like Babajide Otitoju, on TVC, also posted advert for that Fraudster called SGL Farms, in-between commercial breaks on the program.

It is not rocket science that when the public sees such advert, it is a sort of endorsement of the "Investment", in the eyes of the Public.
That is why a lot of people fell for it because they never expected that someone with the status of Babajide Otitoju o r a Program like Journalist Hangout will be an accessory to such Fraud!

In the UK for example, if you air an advert that says something" that turns out to be False, the Brpadcast Regulator will will sanction such TV/Radio Station seriously and their license would also be in danger of being withdrawn, if it involves financial Fraud like what we just experienced with these AgriTechs.
Where is the EFCC in all these? Where is SEC? Where is the Police and the Special fraud Unit?
Where is the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) or is it only Political Debate they are suppose to be regulating?

It is not about "laziness" of Citizens as some povery -stricken Clowns are saying,, it is about a Society running on AutoPilot, everyone does whatever they like and tend to get away with it.

Everything you said!
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BeboNGN: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Luckygurl:

Titan own don burst
I invested at their earlier stage and got 25%ROI plus my capital after 3 months then I washed my hands off. Right now they’ve been delaying payment since July.
You're indeed a 'luckygurl'

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Luckygurl(f): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:
You're indeed a 'luckygurl'
Lolll!!
To think I almost invested again but I decided to pipe low cos I had other investments I hadn’t cashed out from.
God save us oo
This money must be made grin

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Adejuliet(f): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
yemi1504:

They can get from angel investors or seed capitalists instead!

Good Afternoon, please how does this angel investor of a thing works?
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Akorkor(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2021
My 1.9m is with this guy. Let me see how they will pay me.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BeboNGN: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Akorkor:
My 1.9m is with this guy. Let me see how they will pay me.

If you invest 1.9 million naira in fish farm run by several expert, you won't have to be defrauded because the farm will be technically yours, all you have to do is to pay maintenance fee for the facility.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BeboNGN: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Adejuliet:

Good Afternoon, please how does this angel investor of a thing works?

You want to be one or you're looking for one
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Akorkor(f): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
BeboNGN:

If you invest 1.9 million naira in fish farm run by several expert, you won't have to be defrauded because the farm will be technically yours, all you have to do is to pay maintenance fee for the facility.

It is the Rice trading I invested in. Not fish farming. Payout was supposed to be August but eatrich came out with payment propose plan. I will give them enough time to see if they would pay as promised after my calls to them. If not, court May have to settle. Sam afolabi have messed with the wrong person because I am always very careful.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BeboNGN: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Akorkor:

It is the Rice trading I invested in. Not fish farming. Payout was supposed to be August but eatrich came out with payment propose plan. I will give them enough time to see if they would pay as promised after my calls to them. If not, court May have to settle. Sam afolabi have messed with the wrong person because I am always very careful.

Do you have a legal agreement with them, if yes, I t might make things easy a Little bit. However, I have seen worse cases than this that is yet to be resolved.

I once developed this kind of investment for some young boys/girls, probably fresh graduate. I know those boys are out for no good.

This kind of system always end as a scam!

My point is that. If you had invested in the right farm system, you are technically the owner of your farm but this will be managed by an expert. It's just like you having a shop and employing a sales boy to help you sell your goods. It's that simple!

That's way better than crowdfunding that is not secured
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Adejuliet(f): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeboNGN:

You want to be one or you're looking for one

I'm seriously and actively looking for one.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by JohnasI: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good afternoon! In fact, I never thought that I would become an investor. I think it's worth saying that I don't have any difficulties. Perhaps it's all thanks to the site with Forex Broker reviews where I learned the tools absolutely for free and without any problems. I advise you to try it too.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Holumaitee: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
I was just told that the three people in charge of their accounts are no where to be found again. They've ran away.

Akorkor:

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by frankee4reel: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good day!

I'm one of those affected by eatrich farms and I've since contacted someone working with EFCC. I was asked to get like 10 or more other persons affected so as to formally make a petition against eatrich.

Kindly send your WhatsApp contact to me so that i can create a group for this course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.