Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38414 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
A fool and his money are soon parted.

That is the summary of how all these MMM-look alive scam outfits will continue to swindle people over and over again.

Racksterli on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by drLammy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Owo Blow grin

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by IdJack(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
good for them
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nellsworld(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
One of the red flags is 40% ROI, especially in agricultural sector, it is impossible to pay 40% ROI each to all ur investors, the company will fold

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by goodigoodi: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ambas

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
ivolt:
These investment schemes are mostly fraud.
People who are actually into farming knows that nothing is guaranteed but
these schemers lie about their ROI to get funds from people.

But the interest is quite low enough to actually deceive people! I was almost deceived too! Facebook is also culpable for this for those horrible advertisements they allowed on their platform during that period.

2 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nellsworld:
One of the red flags is 40% ROI, especially in agricultural sector, it is impossible to pay 40% ROI each to all ur investors, the company will fold

If one is not in the industry, one will not know that! Seems interests greater than 12 to 16 per cent per annum is a scam these days!

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Omoluabi16(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
'influencers' Gan. Nigerian influencers are not all that. All they do is carry gist, engage in endless drama, dragging and vawulence. Na them dey influence people? Na wa.

There are still so many platforms on that Facebook and twitter that will go down.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
nosiebaba:
It's only an unwise person that will believe these kind of ponzi. So called social media influences are fools always pushing people to be scammed. Very soon advertising a fraud will attract jail time.

As it should, how influencers do not do their due research on the companies they are paid to represent beats me! Once those influencers see money, all caution is thrown to the wind! SMH

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Albert0011(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kessythegeek:
People don't learn. Lol eatrich dey Dubai now dey eat seafood ------I'm giving you a free voucher --just go ahead and enjoy it... This one, you don't need to invest anything cheesy
Have tried it once but it didn't work.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by tete7000(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
naptu2:

https://fij.ng/article/sam-afolabis-eatrich-farms-owes-staff-and-investors-n1bn-but-arrested-them-for-protesting/

Sam Afolabi, Eatrich Farms' CEO.

Could someone be truly scamming people and still have the gut to sit in his office waiting for those he scammed? That is ludicrous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by effico(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives
A protest to CBN will hold on 27 September in that regards. Join in our location.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zoedew: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
When will folks learn to flee Ponzi schemes. Someone always gets to cry down the line.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Samken2:
What's the best agro investment platforms legit and licenced for trading in Nigeria.
With a less amount package

Don't invest in any for now! They are bound to be bust anytime anyways!
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by yemi1504: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
SLOVFO:
This man has now spoiled business for genuine farmers that are looking for investors. I don't know why Nigerians have the propensity to defraud others.

They can get from angel investors or seed capitalists instead!

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by franchasng: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chimax Abi what's their name is next.

Women never learn.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zicoraads: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
All the Facebook influences now dissociating themselves are not totally innocent. Most people that paid in hundreds of thousands into Eatrich did it because a lot of them vouched for Afolabi. In a legal sense, they're accessories to the crime.

Sam is on the run but he won't be for too long.

Useless scammer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
franchasng:
Chimax Abi what's their name is next.

Women never learn.
Chinmark, the Red King? cheesy

That one looks more solid, but then. You can't tell as well.

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by pek(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Guyman02:
You spend years with all the accruing risks working to raise money and have savings for the future, then suddenly someone you have never met tells you about an investment that will transform your life with quick returns, they send you pictures and videos of luxury lifestyle you can get just by entrusting your hard earned money to them and they scam you.
Tomorrow another one will spring up with a different package and they keep falling for it.

In Abuja the Hajia in Famzhi Investment Company used the same scheme to collect billions from people.

What they do is to tell people that they use your money to invest in agriculture with high return, they put up bill boards across major roads, they will even show you a 1000 hectares farm of rice with a value of N10M, meanwhile they have collected N1B from 100,000 for the same farm while paying people using Ponzi scheme until they can no longer pay and they close shop and flee with people's money, they will sell the farm without their subscribers been aware.

I have been surviving on my savings after I lost my job because I refused to invest my pay off into any of the many schemes flying all around while doing little physical business and hoping for a breakthrough soon.
I heard about this Famzhi thing. My sister in law tried everything to make me come onboard. It was a well packaged scam. Their ROI was too high to come from farm and more people kept on investing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by DoggoneDogg: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
If you think most Nigerians are smart, you are a fool.

Rebrand another ponzi scheme and you will see how Nigerians will rush it.
All you need is pay one or two greedy famous people for publicity.

This is tautology.
All famous people are greedy

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by franchasng: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
zicoraads:

Chinmark, the Red King? cheesy

That one looks more solid, but then. You can't tell as well.
All of them are pyramid scam, it will crash

3 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zoedew: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by zicoraads: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
But Nigerians are funny sha. It was clear from looking at Eatrich's ROI that it was too good to be true. Agriculture does not have that level of high returns. But trust people to always run to get rich quick businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by otokx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
If the guy is in Dubai then they should petition the embassy and have him extradited.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by FreeStuffsNG: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
The problem is that most of you are looking for short cut to wealth and success. Real wealth takes time to build. Check out legitimate business ideas here.It is all free!

https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund

1 Like

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Tranquility2345: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
No be only Eat rich. Na eat poor. Make all of uba stupid mugu wey fall for this scam chop S h i t. Idiots angry
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Nellsworld(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
yemi1504:

If one is not in the industry, one will not know that! Seems interests greater than 12 to 16 per cent per annum is a scam these days!
I am into fish farming, if i tell an investor to invest in my farm, like 5,000,000 naira, i can only promise him or her 10% yearly for the nxt 10 to 15yrs, y becos of every week increase in feeds, no business will give an investor 40% ROI monthly or quarterly especially in 9ja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by absoluteSuccess: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

It always ends in premium quality tears...

I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree
You say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
Mother beg you, you no hear eh

When the time is right my brother eh
Telli person, telli person
O dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli person, dem no dey telli person
Yeh, telli person

[img]https:///media/9-10-2021/Xhz0Sl.gif[/img]

Nekwa

Tonto vs Risky... person cannot cry in peace again?
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by MikeMicheal(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This is tautology.
All famous people are greedy
Comment seen.
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
If you think most Nigerians are smart, you are a fool.

Rebrand another ponzi scheme and you will see how Nigerians will rush it.
All you need is pay one or two greedy famous people for publicity.

Only microscopic few has oil and good head in their shoulders, after the incident of "drinking salt" during Ebola were both professors, literates and illiterates drank salts I comot hand for Nigeria whenever intelligent and smart people are mentioned.. They will fall again,again and again..just watch out

6 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by ruggedtimi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Women Sabi join all this kind of investment Whatsapp group...all of Dem na scam. Different system
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by timefarm(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
All this people being scammed with farm stuffs have definitely never been to farm before.

I see alot of it these days claiming mouth watering reward for the farm scheme.

Farming or agricultural products are not high end products like that and it requires significant input. Consequently the margin is not that wide except probably you are exporting it.

Since the companies are into business themselves, to make their own money and pay investors the amount promised will be close to impossibility.

Many of them will not even have a farm or a very small one to convince simpletons. They only rely on buying products and selling it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.