Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? (28612 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by FILEBE(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Will u be in a hurry to marry trouble ? Than to be patient and marry peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Okortor: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
The choice is reli urs.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by alnino94(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
k
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Digmygold: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op.I.hope you are still."waiting" to chop.her kpekus too. If you have chopped it without asking us before doing so and without seeking our advice first, why then do you need advice from us now? Chop.and go.Minister. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Romanoff(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you're sure of the woman you're dating, you wouldn't come here to make this post.

There's already doubt in your mind, that's why you're here and you're on the right place.

They will feed your doubt with fertilizer and waters nd it will grow and yield plenty fruits.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Christane: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
bro don't waste ur time with her she if not ready to get married to you ...wat if at the end after you av waited 4years for her she sees someone beta ..I mean more handsome and rich do you think she will think twice before dumping you?
u beta think again ...free d gal Nd look for the one who is ready atleast u re working they will be many options available for you ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by preshyusufu: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
My brother, just tell us say your eyes don dey outside already.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.

Guy move on.

She obviously wants to fvck as much dicks as possible while she is still in her LovePeddler phase.

Look for someone else that is ready.

No time.

You are the man. You are the one that gets to pick who will be your wife and not the other way round undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Yaks02(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
Abeg na sincere response I need oo

Don't wait, that's what I can say.
If u haven't start any formal process, go ahead and start. No time bro
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by OhBritannia(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
If she really loves you and you are ready, you can get married to her this year or early next year.

any girl that gives excuse when you as the man is ready to marry her, that girl does not love you.

there are ladies that got married at level one, even still gave birth before graduation and their marriage is going on Very successful even after graduation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I don’t know why this thread is making me laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by BTTS(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm. And some of us, graduate, are still single at this age. Where do they find this relationship sef, cuz ayam tayad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Assumptabeke(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Truth is, you should move on and look for someone else that is ready to settle down now. Cos there's no assurances she'll be ready to settle down with you after the four years.
She did not even say she wants the one year for self development, na sisi she wan do. Lol!

I think you should even focus more on improving your finances, especially if you live and work in Lagos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Preetti(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marrying because you're lonely.
Seems like you're desperate to marry which is not a good sign

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Sirmuel1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Why are you even dating a student? An unserious Person for that matter. You better date someone that's ready and leave those 28yrs below that are not ready for anything serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Emmacy001: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please, don't marry because you are lonely because you will regret it.
You have to know the reason why people get married so that you will know whether it's decision to take.
If you are lonly go and make friends, relate with people it will cure your lonliness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by PDPGuy: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yes, you can wait.. It’s not bad if you get married at 35/36
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by bigcee(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if ASUU strike??
grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Didi2d(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bro, it's an individual thing. You know her better than we do.
You should know if she's serious and ready to settle down with you. If you're not still sure about her, sit her down again talk to her.
Because nairalanders can't give you the right answer to this

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Smooyis(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why are you rushing. Be patient and prayerful shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RZArecta(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
She gave you time to get your act together, start arranging yourself and by the time she graduates and serves within two years, sisi won't be on her mind again because she'll need stability. Congratulations to you guys in advance

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by ithink7: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by VTJN(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.
Why are you rushing guy?

Focus on improving your finances. I'd advise you hold on to build yourself financially. You are earning 70k and contemplating marriage. Do you plan to start a life in a single room?

Your income isn't encouraging to start a family yet. Starting a family in today's Nigeria isn't by age but your pocket.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by fabidamilola(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=HopeVictor post=105714035] What if ASUU strike??

������������������
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Maybe the guy below me

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by oazeez1991(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dear Op, I don't tink u need an advise cos 4rm ur narration, wat u actually needed is dia. U spoke abt being ready, den u shud be wif a lady who is also ready, nd not d oda way round, just as we av in maths, + X + = + (positive result) while - X + = - (negative result). So therefore, dia is a clash of interest in ur relationship, u guys interest and priority doesn't align, so y disturb ursef? She is still in school wia she has potential 2 meet thousands of guys dat myt show interest in her, out of which she myt consider nd dish u 4, anoda is d part of NYSC, 4 camp alone, she fit secure space 4 anoda nigga domain, d hilarious part is anoda year 4 SISI..lol! An average lady want an avenue 2 explore b4 getin hook 4 marriage, nd lot hapunz nd may arise during such phase even thou such hapun at dia early 20, but ur gf of mid-20 still wantin 2 explore is wat I don't get. She shud be in her late-20 by den. Imagine d exploration she must av done b4 now nd wud do b4 den. U myt just end up as d loser at d end. So, use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Smooyis(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why are you so much in a hurry. Be patient and prayerful shocked
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
preshyusufu:
My brother, just tell us say your eyes don dey outside already.

Bro, am a one woman man. I don't double date.

I am at a point where I feel lonely and depressed. As I'm sending this response, I only have just "one lady" which is her.

So, try and understand where am coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by sandra50(f): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please do not listen to this
Vinnie2000:

If she is cool, fine and respectful generally, Wait..Be patient!

Do not Rush into marriage with any Available young lady because you are 34..
Pple still see Marriage as a Competition!
It's the ability of a Man to bring up a beautiful family and Cater for them, without Stress!

When I see some 29, 30 yrs Guys rushing into Marriage, I just Pity some of Dem!.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by famouscargo4u: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

The choice is yours to make. However, if I were in your shoes, I would move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by overflow1: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
My Sincere Reply

This lady wants to keep you incase she did not see any other guy while playing Sisi.

YOU WILL CRY BROTHER, I REPEAT, YOU WILL CRY.

Use your brain and do the needful now.
It either she settles with you now or you move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by bukolabeauty09(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
She can still marry while in school. However have it in mind that her expenses becomes your responsibility and dont get her pregnant till after school. Her NYSC posting will even be easy.

Between OPs family life without your wife working could be extremely demanding and dat 70k will not be enough for you to take care of the family. While not work and save more possibly use this period to earn more so as to have enough for the home you want to start building.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.