Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? (28653 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
You touched my bone marrow sir, I will definitely keep your advice in mind.

Johel:

All I see here is poverty thinking imo....you haven't even developed yourself enough psychologically, mentally,financially, spiritually etc,she isn't even ready and you are not even sure of anything yet,u just Wana rush into marriage because of societal pressure,stop using loneliness as cover up,well...whatever rocks your boat though....But i advise you see marriage with a lady that's done with education totally,that's working and earning,that's supportive,God fearing and honest,one that respects you and all that surrounds you,a mature lady with common sense...But for now,work on yourself properly and gather up while u seek the face of God for a good wife,a good woman and a good mother to your kids.....Don't forget,age is just a number...cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrBachelor:
Don't marry bro.
Save money and travel.
a married man is a happy man

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by buzorcharles(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
U are fool. Move on cos she don't like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Ernesthugo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
SHE WILL LEAVE YOU AFTERWARDS
I PROMISE YOU THAT
MARRY WHOM IS READY NO WAIT OOO
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by BrainSanitizer: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eyaaaaa.
Sorry for your predicament.
What you need now is a wise counsel and not just advice.
Unfortunately, you can not get any counsel here because it isn't free.
I suggest you make up your mind on your own.
Prepare for the worst while working towards the best.
You see that thing called National Youth Service, fear am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:
If you're sure of the woman you're dating, you wouldn't come here to make this post.

There's already doubt in your mind, that's why you're here and you're on the right place.

They will feed your doubt with fertilizer and waters nd it will grow and yield plenty fruits.
women are like weather. You cant predict them
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by sweerychick(f): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Thank you.
find another person. There's high probability that she will disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Romanoff(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Parizz:
women are like weather. They are unpredictable

Not as unpredictable that a woman you've invested time, emotions and relationship with, you'll now come online and be looking for people to fuel your doubts.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by slowbreeze(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Well to be honest,i dont think she's ready to settle down yet and its risky puttting ur life on hold till shes ready.As a woman,I had similar experience while I was in school,and told him to wait for 2 years till I graduated cos i wasnt ready.But deep down,i wanted to flex small and have other experiences first
Im happy he left nd moved on amd married,cos I couldnt have left my sweet hubby that I met later on,for him,and even if I did, e for be marriage out of pity.
So my brother, MOVE ON..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by IfnobeGod20: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So he should just pick any Girl from the Street and Marry, abi?

It's marriage we talking about here o.. sad

He loves the lady and if she loves him too, He should Wait!..
This your advice is archaic. How will you advice him to wait for someone that has given him all signals that she's treating him as an option and not the luckiest man?. I can bet you that that girl has a side chick but just using this guy as absorber in case the other one failed.
A 25 years old that still want to do sisi for one year before thinking of going into marriage, after one year in university, one year for service and another one year for preparation. You need to think deeply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
By the way,are you kadejo of carbon?
Kadejo:
Thank you very much for your advice ma'am!

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I don’t know why this thread is making me laugh grin grin
whats funny? Talk to me, i like jokes
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by MufasaLion: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
You're about to do what you will regret for the rest of your life, bro. Life's full of choices but this right here, it is a wrong choice. The indicators are obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Odjoumani(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Yimmicks: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
4reala:
When she marries now wouldn't stop her from achieving her goal.
If she is really in love with you, Tell her you can only wait a year for her to finish her university program, while u start arranging a side chick, so that after that 1 year, she is still not ready, then tie the knot with your side chick.
worst advice of the year�
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Mypeople2(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.
My guy leave the babe oo..She is not a serious person. Babes are many that will marry you now , I mean now if you are ready . Time nor dey .
You can still find love with a lady and marry her within a year .That your babe is not serious .What if ASUU goes on strike for another 6months, will you continue to wait ?.She thinks her mates don't have four children already .Let her continue with her shakara..Na so Juliet say turn evening newspaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Gaddafi1: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
abimic:

All these una analysis, if God blesses a man, you would pay the school fees with ease at any stage. Senator Chris ngige, buhari, Ned nwoko, and so many pay school fees at their current age which is above 50. So, people should marry when they're ready and not because they would be paying school fees at 50 or 60. There's a popular young girl called small mummy, even at her so young age, she makes money even adults aren't making and she even makes money to feed her parents, just at her young age. So bro, it's not a crime to train a child at 60, when you have the resources to do that with ease, then it won't be a problem. Giving birth to child or getting married is not a competition biko.

My brother thanks for the response but please note that the resources in this country is gradually dwindling as population is increasing astronomically with insecurity on the high side. The implication is that with high level of poverty there are few people who can actually acquire the kind of wealth needed to train a child at old age going through first and second degree in universities. We will soon start paying debt owed the Chinese making the matter worse. In my opinion, waiting to marry at 40 is a risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

If she is cool, fine and respectful generally, Wait..Be patient!

Do not Rush into marriage with any Available young lady because you are 34..
Pple still see Marriage as a Competition!
It's the ability of a Man to bring up a beautiful family and Cater for them, without Stress!

When I see some 29, 30 yrs Guys rushing into Marriage, I just Pity some of Dem!.. sad
When do you want them to marry
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by bobowaja(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
BTTS:
Hmm. And some of us, graduate, are still single at this age. Where do they find this relationship sef, cuz ayam tayad
DM the op na. Don't be shy cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by koyyess: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
OkuFaba:

[s]GBAM!
GBAMER!!
GBAMEST!!!

He who get ears, make e hear word.
A word is enough for the wise

I am 29, my girl is 20, we have finalized next year to get married, I've brought her home and we seeing her people this December.
She's happy we would finally live as hubby and wife.

Yo girl is using you to catch cruise until she falls for the one she truly loves, for the fact that she's not even observing her age, she's wasting your time[/s]
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xscape047:
Error
What is the erorr or mean repetitive thread
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by BTTS(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
bobowaja:

DM the op na. Don't be shy cool
I don't want another lady to 'pray' for me o.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by bobowaja(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
sandra50:
Please do not listen to this
At least you are sincere. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by koyyess: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Funkybabee:
She's scared of her future

It's just that some men are wicked Nani while trapping ladies to marriage and become irresponsible for her and the children when load of responsibility wanna kill them but forgot they are the one that brought the term marriage up.

I have one marriage that played like this, that girl withdraw from her school and the marriage broke Las lass

If you know you will take care of her and her children, and promised not to give her any responsibility until she's fit to support

[s]Then go ahead with these method

Petting, u can only pet or tamed her to bowl for you unless it can not work

Give her reason u are ready for it and see wether she will yield or not[/s]

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My brother, the best time to marry is between the age of 30 and 35. My grand father told me that a child should not be trained with pension money. Your first child will be 20 years when you are 60, not sure you plan to die young because of stress of school fees.

I waited for my wife for 7 years but when I turned 32, told her that I wont wait again. She agreed and I married her at 33 years.

Since she is good, passionately and prayerfully explain these challenges to her and hopefully she will listen. If not, go for a more matured girl and trust God for the best.
seven years! Fùck! You must be job's brother. If na me eee, within that period, she go done give me tiri pikin.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo

Volkswagen90:
By the way,are you kadejo of carbon?
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by koyyess: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

[s]Very annoying to read. A 25 year old girl wants to continue doing sisi? What exactly has she been doing since she turned 18? This is unbelievable! When most girls are marrying between age 20 and 22, this one doesn't know she is even too old to be in 400l unless of course had had some other kind of education somewhere before.

Rubbish talk![/s] angry
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
mastermaestro:

She wants enjoy the life of a single girl. Play games without relationship restrictions. In other words, freedom to run around and mingle.
...and chop assorted banana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by bobowaja(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
BTTS:

I don't want another lady to 'pray' for me o.
U re scared?
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrBachelor:
Don't marry bro.

Save money and travel.
God bless you but your moniker said it all
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by TouchOfSpice(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello sir

Happy to see that you have found love . But I don't think she is deep into you in terms of love.

But from my perspective, you wanting to get married because you feel lonely shouldn't be the sole reason for you to walk into marriage.

Are you emotionally ready for it. With marriage comes bigger responsibilities that goes beyond love .

Can your 70k sustain a family at the moment? Do you have a PLan B?

While she does her sisi, build yourself emotionally and financially, if she is meant for you so be it if she isn't you will find someone better and move on.

Caveat: This is solely my personal opinion and I could be wrong....

Cheers ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.
the girl is giving you condition which means she is the leader (Alpha) in the relationship move on and simp no more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.