Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30316 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by EmmyBiggy(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Is either you are not giving him peace of mind or you are not prayerful.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by AfroKnight: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Why stress yourself with arrest when Buhari can just ban it?

cheesy

You have a point. He’s been on a banning spree.

But there must be severe punishment for snatching innocent men from their wives. What is bad is bad.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ishilove: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Incomplete story

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bennethchiso(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
Nne, tell us what really happened. Were you good to him yet he left?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Mekas2016(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2021
I personally had a similar experience, but she didn't have kids for me but have kids from other relationships precisely 2.....this girl turned my life upside down and made happiness a luxury to the extent that I started envying children because of their contagious happiness, I wanted just peace and happiness but this girl was hell bent on destroying me but the day I left her I never looked back and she has been ranting and disgracing herself all over the place..but today 2yrs after I am happily married here in the UK and at peace... every man wants a home where he can be a king and do him...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ikwerelastborn: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.
You just told us a half story,even a mad man won't behave like your husband .what led to this?was there a misunderstanding?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lostchild(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama

You do things and misbehave any how you like hoping you will always get your way.

You also do things without thinking of the consequences of your actions.

Your hubby is gone, unless you repent and pray to God to touch his heart.

Just swallow your tears.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by blaise26abj(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Apparently, you are not married, so you won't know.
FYI 90% of men undergoing abuse would rather pretend when in the company of non family members. It's women that are quick to shout and make noise and blackmail men.
Used to be like a male feminist.
Believed women usually got the short end of d stick.
Till I got married and became more observant.
The typical Nigerian girl will pretend to be homely,loves having sex,humble,etc till she ties down a man then drama go start.
The girl that used to give you sex 3 times a night will suddenly start giving you once a month.Talk too much they will blackmail you with "I'm tired biko".
She will begin to set boundaries, "me I can never do this,I will never do that".
Just get married first sha,you go see wetin ya papa see.
A few Nigerian men are lucky with their partners sha.
Oga apparently I’m married . With kids . Priorities in in life change with time . Your priorities before marriage is different from early in the marriage ( similar though ) . Priorities before kids is different from when kids show up . Priorities change as you both grow career-wise . Understanding and being reasonable are two qualities that are underrated in picking life partners.
You make it sound like men have no issues . If you have this mindset , chairman maritally you are on a long thing . Observe all you want , men too are as guilty as women . Women are abused every day too. My point is there are bad men married to good women and good men married to bad women . Saying most Nigerian women are like that is wrong .
FYI I am anti-feminism ( any version of it that attacks men ) , I’m just objective and call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Maxvasia(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Which spiritual battle Man most likely ran for his life and you want her to fight back to she can get him back and finally kill him? Take a census, how many lanlords tldo we find around and how many landladies do we see around?
greatnaija01:

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bouncin(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
That man needed to have his life back.
You 've so chocked him grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bahamas95(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Did anyone force you to marry her? You should have seen the signs when you were dating. No matter how a woman is good at pretending she can never hide all her bad character from you if you're very observant.....She deceived you with fake love if your story is true because I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Most men, value ease, and peace of mind, women have to understand that some men don't like drama because they want more mature or intelligent things, but men have to understand, women love attention too.

I don't understand what went on in their marriage, it looks like it's over, if there are children, the focus should be on how both parents, will provide emotional and financial support to their children.

Let's break the circle of kids from broken homes, who do not have support from one parent or neither parent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Try and be as you were during courtship before marriage, always show gratitude and respect to your partners, if you truly love them and you value their person and peace of mind. Make sure to work on yourself continuously. Stay fit, love yourself, be confident, be happy, so you can pour joy into your partner, be stimulating intellectually.

lastly staying fit, and be sexy. cool cool

Mekas2016:
I personally had a similar experience, but she didn't have kids for me but have kids from other relationships precisely 2.....this girl turned my life upside down and made happiness a luxury to the extent that I started envying children because of their contagious happiness, I wanted just peace and happiness but this girl was hell bent on destroying me but the day I left her I never looked back and she has been ranting and disgracing herself all over the place..but today 2yrs after I am happily married here in the UK and at peace... every man wants a home where he can be a king and do him...
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lush100(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Bennethchiso:
Whatever makes a man to leave his wife is not a small issue. Perhaps he has tolerated the wife enough.

My brother,
See en,
Loving a lady makes a man soft
But I don't know why a woman will make u be like u either want to kill her or u want to kill yourself.
No man that is responsible and have kids will leave his home unless he can no longer tolerate his wives troubles.
Lack of respect,
Lack of intimacy
Blackmail him with sex
Nag over few unmet expenses
Blackmail him financially.
Change agreement plans both of you had without his consent
When you abuse him with your mouth and he slaps you , you now label him wife beater.
When he holds his arm to avoid slapping you, u then decide his dinner will be at 10.30pm or breakfast at 11.30am or no food sef.
Abeg at a point the guy will be frustrated na.
It's better make u kukuma go(separate jenely) B4 he wound himself or you.

NB.
Oga pls don't like my comment,
I am not looking for likes,
This thing is what happens & men are frustrated

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ikwerelastborn: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

See this liar. As if you can afford to be married, talk more of buying hair of 120k for someone. Do you even earn up to 50k a month?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Teerach: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
When things happen, don't be swift to jump on the spiritual aspect, thereby crying the victim when you're actually its cause. Woman, check yourself. For the fact that everyone is quoting you and you've chosen to be mute speaks volume. Na you pursue am. Another woman don keep am.
I've seen this things played out times without number.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lostchild(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

You speak the hash truth

Many of them think they can used their toxic character to stay in marriage.

She has even use her own hands to chase away her hubby and she come here to seek advice.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ashantitope: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Madam firstly check your self what have you done wrong ?
Secondly don't you have any of his relative num or there house?
Thirdly how did you know about his new lover ?
Lastly you mentioned you just don't know the location please what if you have the full address what will you do? Please don't try anything stupid by going there to make noise because it may lead to something else go and follow the right channel and check your self because this DNA season hope he has not done that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Bennethchiso:
Whatever makes a man to leave his wife is not a small issue. Perhaps he has tolerated the wife enough.
Life isn't always like that. I've lived with married people enough to see what goes on.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by friendl: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Madam ,l want you to just pray ,GOD answers prayers if your hands are clean ,...it is well
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

See this liar. As if you can afford to be married, talk more of buying hair of 120k for someone. Do you even earn up to 50k a month?

Lol, when I saw his writeup, I just smiled. With his multiple monikers always cooking up one story or another. Thank God this one wasn't about his 50 hectares plantation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by kingthreat(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage

When good better men were toasting you, you gree? You married your kind of man, you deal with the consequences. Nigeria matter plenty abeg.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bennethchiso(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Lush100:

My brother,
See en,
Loving a lady makes a man soft
But I don't know why a woman will make u be like u either want to kill her or u want to kill yourself.
No man that is responsible and have kids will leave his home unless he can no longer tolerate his wives troubles.
Lack of respect,
Lack of intimacy
Blackmail him with sex
Nag over few unmet expenses
Blackmail him financially.
Change agreement plans both of you had without his consent
When you abuse him with your mouth and he slaps you , you now label him wife beater.
When he holds his arm to avoid slapping you, u then decide his dinner will be at 10.30pm or breakfast at 11.30am or no food sef.
Abeg at a point the guy will be frustrated na.
It's better make u kukuma go(separate jenely) B4 he wound himself or you
. My brother, if not for God's sake, home training and what society will say, being baby papa is better.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by emmanuel1277: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.
Is your husband a military personnel because e get who I dey suspect
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by rickdaking(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
you never tell us the full story, watin you do am ? No lie o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ikwerelastborn: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2021
blaise26abj:
These comments show that Nigerians ( both men and women) need to change their mindset about marriage . You have not heard the full story , most people are already pointing accusing fingers at the wife . Why must it always be the wife that is at fault if a man abandons his home ? A woman gives birth to triplets or twins , the man takes off . Is that her fault too ?

We all should not be in a haste to point fingers at anyone until you have all the facts .
People assumed bc she did not make a complete ,some supported her though
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Arizoner: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2021
Tizu:
She won't. Troublesome creatures.
Suffer it alone and train the children and enjoy your freedom. All the men for your area will all Bleep you for N1000 short time hotel. Then your brain will come to normal.
1000 is too small for married pussy. She has kids to fend for.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by akmath: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Madam you are not in Lagos and the girl your husband is dating is not in Benin...
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by colestephan86: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
This is the most stupid thing to say, how on earth did you know that.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ofiadiegwu: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

Your polite and well thought-out comment cought my attention.

To add to you comment: the Bible says that when a man's (woman's) way pleases the Lord (God), He (God) makes even his/her enemies to be at peace with Her/him.

PROVERBS 16:7.

I PERSUADE THE LADY IN THIS MATTER TO SEEK GOD's FACE AND PLEASE GOD.
GOD CAN BRING HER HUSBAND BACK.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by colestephan86: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Keep calm, how many kids do you have already?
Be patient , call those that are close to him and I expect that his direct family members should have being notified , what did they say
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Guynexttdoor: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON ....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Wow na o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / What Kind Of Sister Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.