Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30276 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Confidencemama: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Idaytesj29 post=105767722]

Now, take my words very seriously. I am speaking from experience of my uncle.

Note this first, No husband will SUDDENLY abandon his home, your husband is under a love spell

Don't just sit in your living room and keep calling, don't call him again. Go to your Pastor, Imam or whatever. That man does not know he is doing or saying all those things. And record him, saying them cos by the time he returns home if you don't have recordings, he would not believe he said those words to his wife. He may even disown his children at this time just know its the spell.

My uncle met his own evil woman from work, he wanted to abandone 2 years marriage and follow this Igbo woman ooo.

He will be doing extra cool like call at night beside his wife. The man does not even care anymore, he said a lot of horrible things that he later said he didnt believe he could say them to his wife.

The only solution here is the spiritual. Go and meet his mom, if both of you are not friendly before, this is the time to burry the hatchets and fight this evil woman head on.

The longer you wait the harder it becomes to withdraw your hubby from her.
Act fast, a stitch in time save nine they say.

Of cos I know because the level at which he raise voice at me shows it beyond physical eye the only wrong I did was that I did not give birth for 4yrs in marriage but it was a health challeng

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by wizkidblogger(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
guys just dey japa anyhow. same thing that legend allegedly did too grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by thuxzwda1: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2021
fourboys:
Some women dey suffer ooo...all in the name of marriage.

Benin girl?? the man need prayers

Bini girl.... grin
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by cucumbar: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Na real or you just dey joke? shocked

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by DMCY: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

You don frustrate brother grin grin grin

You should take us a little bit more deep about your relationship with your husband, someone here might be able to tell you what you did wrong

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lush100(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2021
hahn:

These women are something else especially after marriage you'll start wondering where the good and polite lady you were dating went to undecided

Exactly.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

He left the house means it's her fault? If a woman leaves the house most of y'all would regard her a LovePeddler. What if she's not at fault? What if the man has his own issues? Y'all should stop judging based on gender abeg. It's annoying.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Confidencemama: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Businesslist: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

See this liar. As if you can afford to be married, talk more of buying hair of 120k for someone. Do you even earn up to 50k a month?

ASK YOUR FATHER

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lewandoski20(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE

My brother, these days Wahala dey rub Mary Kay & wear bum shots.
Men we are at the mercy of God. You call person to come follow you chop your money Wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by CaptainAyub: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
blaise26abj:

Faulty statistics . I have friends that are married and if I look at the statistics of the marriages that have issues , I will say 60 men - 40 women . That is based on my circle of friends. Nigerian society DOES not favour women oh . Maybe you are based abroad sha
Apparently, you are not married, so you won't know.
FYI 90% of men undergoing abuse would rather pretend when in the company of non family members. It's women that are quick to shout and make noise and blackmail men.
Used to be like a male feminist.
Believed women usually got the short end of d stick.
Till I got married and became more observant.
The typical Nigerian girl will pretend to be homely,loves having sex,humble,etc till she ties down a man then drama go start.
The girl that used to give you sex 3 times a night will suddenly start giving you once a month.Talk too much they will blackmail you with "I'm tired biko".
She will begin to set boundaries, "me I can never do this,I will never do that".
Just get married first sha,you go see wetin ya papa see.
A few Nigerian men are lucky with their partners sha.

16 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bennethchiso(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
lolz. Men have stopped tolerating drama queens oo!
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
There are some things that happens that are more than the physical. I know this because it happened in my family.
My dad left us about 9 years ago and that has been it. I just got into the university and he left without one single reason till date. I heard he got entangled with another woman though. God helped my mum to sponsor my schooling and I picked up so many petty trades e.g cupcake selling in school to support myself. Its been 9 years now and we survived without him and his family. My kiddo is in school now and I sponsor about 70% of his schooling while my mum also do her part. Please just gather yourself and move on, be strong for your kids and do the best you can for them.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by kingfrillz: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
You can’t just conclude all cos she was the one in the picture here .....do you know maybe she was giving him hell when they were together ?? Pls just keep it if you don’t know what to say
RZArecta:
His age, the type of friends here keeps, general family behaviour would have told me the type of person he is and why he took that decision.

Maybe you guys got married early and he's missing the freedom he had to mess around and sow his Wild Oats but then his "friends" especially the married ones amongst them should have advised him not to be irresponsible because his behaviour will rub off on them negatively. Is such irresponsibility common in his family especially divorce ? Is he going through any financial crisis which is affecting his ability to provide for the family ?
His own side of the story is also needed. Maybe you constantly disrespect him or something but I'll suggest you speak to his respected family members then hold onto God in prayer. It's a trying time but there's nothing God can't do
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by lilmonarch(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
madam forget this victim playing shi and tell us wetin happen. Give us full gist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by lomprico(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

what did you do to him?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by nokspos: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
what did you do ?
Confidencemama:

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

You frustrated him out grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by etoete77: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Tell us exactly what has been going on with you, in your family before he left. Be open if you want our suggestions.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by judinho07(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
"sorry 4 the pain u are passing true now but...only u and him knows the reason of dix kind japaaaa of a tin...try to be honest to urself after dat u will know whot 2 do trust me...!!!!!
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by saintkel(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.
I can't believe a female typed dis
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lostchild(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
koyyess:
Do you have kids?

Your 'horseband' clearly wasn't raised to be husband and father material. Negroes like him run away from marital problems. He is not a man. If he was and was fed up, all he would have done was to divorce you and plan on sending money for the kids upkeep but no, he ran away like a p*$$i.

You should move on with your life and pretend he is dead.

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by oviexcels(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
CaptainAyub:

FYI 90% of men undergoing abuse would rather pretend when in the company of non family members. It's women that are quick to shout and make noise and blackmail men.
The typical Nigerian girl will pretend to be homely,loves having sex,humble,etc till she ties down a man then drama go start.
The girl that used to give you sex 3 times a night will suddenly start giving you once a month.Talk too much they will blackmail you with "I'm tired biko".
She will begin to set boundaries, "me I can never do this,I will never do that".
all na suffering and smiling bro, we are all in this and na so we go dey till we get help from God one day

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by oliverwrites: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lush100(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2021
CaptainAyub:

This is the whole summary of marriage.
I used to think men were the cause.
Till I got married.
They will bring out the worst of you.
Yes some men are lucky with the kind of wives they had.

CaptainAyub is talking from both experience and general lesson

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Women should give there husband peace in the house, but some useless once will not, see now your husband has left your home to go and look for peaceful Lady.

The reason some men left there home is because of bad wife. Not juju

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by koyyess: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Lostchild:

Sharap

Remain 1mpotent.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Bennethchiso(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

He left the house means it's her fault? If a woman leaves the house most of y'all would regard her a LovePeddler. What if she's not at fault? What if the man has his own issues? Y'all should stop judging based on gender abeg. It's annoying.
Whatever makes a man to leave his wife is not a small issue. Perhaps he has tolerated the wife enough.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by MurphyInc(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
What about his family and friends? You have chase them away with your bad character and attitude, right ? I'm sure you are not a good wife to him if not so, no man will leave his wife and kids.

When I left home cos my wife was giving me problem.I came back 3 days later cos my friends, family and pastor wouldn't allow me to rest.even though they knew her character towards me, they still begged for her cos she never wronged them in anyways.

Nobody can help you here, go to his friends, family and pastor/Imam for help.they might talk to him.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by wallrichy: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody can give you a satisfactory answer or a good consolation here on this platform because you have not ended your story. It's an incomplete information or narrative you are telling us. We need to know the details of your relationship and what's been happening in the home front since you married. Some women are so pathetic that it's better for the husband to run away before he kills her or she kills him and some men folks too are so terrible that it's much more better for a woman to stay single than living under the same roof with such....get more information about the situation OP from the victim and get back to us...right now, we can't help you.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by frozen70(f): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

You guys must have been having unresolved issues and am sure you know that

Do you have children for him
Were you guys really married the proper ways
Have you made efforts to contact his family or visit them to talk about it
Are you in good terms with his family or not in good terms

Well you understand your marriage more than anyone of us

Take it to God in prayers but check on the above questions I asked and respond to me pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.