Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,165 members, 7,825,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? (35562 Views)

Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? / Bachelors, How Do You Manage Marriage Pressure? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by redcliff: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by DSC7: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Not funny...
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Archangels2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's not easy I swear. I have work which takes 90 percent of my awake time but coming to the emptiness of home after a hard day's work isn't funny at all. Taking the right steps soon though

20 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by DEMZEE(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wen u focus on ur self and ur goals, loneliness is invisible to you

5 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op e no easy o... what is saving me is that I have a sewing machine in my room... I do some works at home

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by derbykol(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Older bachelor grin cheesy
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Smoking some California exotic reggies with some nice backwoods,while waiting for the "neckosaurus" so we can go through with some guts rearrangement sessions.

2 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Fiscus105(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Red piller association, they hate women yet they can't do without women , they lamenting on issue pertaining to women on secondly basis .

They hate institution of marriage yet they want children. Kids that would be eventually raise by single parent and beome problematic to the society the way they themselves lost out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by derbykol(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
BENEFICIAL12:
Op e no easy o... what is saving me is that I have a sewing machine in my room... I do some works at home
So you are an older bachelor?
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Saao(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oblongata:
When I was taking my kids to their grandpa few days ago to spend the remainder of their holidays I was so happy! Coupled with the fact that my wife was also traveling the following day, my joy knew no bounds. Finally the peace and freedom I craved was here!

This weekend my home didn’t feel happy! It was sad and lonely. I felt cold loneliness throughout. I tried everything I could to distract myself but I miss my family so bad!

I miss our little quarrels, our eventual understanding and acceptance of each other using truce keeping.

I miss their mum badly. This made me wonder? How do older bachelors cope in this very lonely world? Una dey try o... respect.
you once there, how did you feel then?

6 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by luxs(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ah see
redcliff:

Ah see
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The friend you described is not every bachelor out there and every bachelor out there is not like your friend at all. undecided

Bros you yarn well,abeg help me tell am say

Aggressive Minority should not force their views on the majority grin

15 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Family dey sweet when you have a good or an average one.. you will always miss them anytime they make a move. But when you are into the wrong marriage, my brother u would wish to remain a bachelor forever .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by derbykol(f): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Saao:
you once there, how did you feel then?
Good question

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Abiababe(f): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Where are the older bachelor's oooo shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Chuknovski(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
e no easy bro,my wife and son live in a different city
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by ERockson: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stop bragging

2 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by debbydams(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Loneliness were ashawo quarter never finish
nothing like. Family,seeing your kids or playing with them,,the joy is always sweet..

7 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Articul8(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Haaa...
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by madukaanaya(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
the knowledge that nigerian girls are like fuel helps me to respect myself

9 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by debbydams(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
BENEFICIAL12:
get a wife den
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kay25(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Older bachelors won't feel anything..they are used to it..
You can't miss what you don't have..
but u can cry for not having it
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Iamolukorede(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
I'm a bachelor, I love my life at this point, I have my time to fix and engage alot of stuffs.

More importantly this is a period to perfect many things left undone, besides all the ladies in my area I'm used to them lol .

Bachelor's gather round ..

Like for bachelor, share for the married couples ..

23 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by cgniyi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
You're one of those lose touch with friends after marriage?
I know a neighbor that's literally indoors 24/7 with the wife, no visitors of any kind. I'm more confused by how people cope with not having any social life outside of marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
OP, sha no use the opportunity cheat.

I dey beat person o.

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oblongata:

I beg to differ sir!

Merely seeing friends/family that are married then Bachelors know what they are missing.

I have a very close friend who is a 43 year old bachelor and he has turned my kids to his kids...

Dude calls me way ahead of time to discuss how he would celebrate my kid’s birthday (without asking for his help o)

We (Me and wife) tried hooking him up a lot of times but he was very choosy. The last girl we hooked him up with (That appeared to be perfect. 24 year old Young lawyer Who just finished law college) he said she had incision at her back and that was it...

He confided in me sometime ago that he envies me a lot, and that he knows something is missing in his life, which is having a family.

Reason he had been treating my family like his.

Truth is: Bachelor’s know they are lonely, and they miss having a family.

I WONDER THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE. DID YOU CREATE THIS THREAD TO TELL PEOPLE YOUR EXPERIENCE OR TO MOCK BACHELORS?

8 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
BENEFICIAL12:
wetin you dey sew? undecided
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Harrykn: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

You can't miss what you don't have..
Perfect Reply

5 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by siegfried99(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chai
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
debbydams:
get a wife den
Why? Because a man should not enjoy his sewing alone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kay25(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
I do feel the loneliness especially when it's me all in the house no one to talk with no one to play with..u just feel like one man in Mars and that makes the craving for being married to put a press on me...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mom Is Missing / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / My Marriage Is Stressing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.