Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos (5685 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Your sperms are really productive..........cute baby girl
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
michael77777:
Your sperms are really productive..........cute baby girl
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Onyenna(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:
She is cute.

You do a good job taking care of your family. Some of the guys insulting you upandan cannot take care of even chicken for a week.

Private schools are outdoing themselves in fine school uniforms. The days of plain fabrics that could dry in 15 mins are gone. Now they have the one for Mon and Tue. Another for Wed and Thursday. Then sports wear for Friday. Come add am customized socks and cardigan. Ah! Only the brave can train kids now o.

Aswear!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
bigcee:

You lack sense. What Airrforce1 is doing is 100% responsibility. Imagine he abandoned his daughter, na people like you go still criticise the guy. Shame on you.
Who truly lack sense between you and I? Think deep before replying me.Op has replied me in a sensible way kos he understands my question but you no wan get sense
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by FalseProphet1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
She's very beautiful. I wish her a successful sail through her academics in the sea of Nigeria. cheesy She looks like someone that'll be packing all the prizes and first positions already.
I see you having a cute daughter with me by this time next year.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by richmond500: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1:
It's amazing how fast kids grow this days .

Which day I born this girl wey she don quickly start school smiley

It can only be God.

Don't hate, Be inspired.

this ur babe sef, na the entire NL pikin o, we deh keep track of her progress.

God bless u though

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by richmond500: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Even with all the money, you still look like a thief cheesy
he's a thief, probably a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Which work you dey do? What's your Hustle?

PS: that's a honest question
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Which work toy dey do? What's your Hustle?

Wetin dey sup, you wan give me work?
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see you having a cute daughter with me by this time next year.

This I have seen.
You're a very mad prophet. grin

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by idris646(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
see this one dey advertise him daughter make kidnappers see
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by chatinent: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's not easy.

I wish you more alerts.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by gulfer: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is she home schooling, or is your house also her school..... You said first day in school angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Iamagoodgirll: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Your baby is so cute, I pray God's wisdom and understanding upon her.
You're doing well, may God provide more for you to take care of your family.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Your baby is so cute, I pray God's wisdom and understanding upon her.
You're doing well, may God provide more for you to take care of your family.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by TonyBankz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Airforce1 you're doing well but I think I will wait for 17 years for your daughter to grow so I can marry her cool
MODAFUKKAA !!
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by TonyBankz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
nice one bro
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1:

I will tie the knot when I'm ready grin
useless!!

At least she's getting an education. So you aren't so bad
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
useless!!

At least she's getting an education. So you aren't so bad
Doc, be nice
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1:

Doc, be nice
tongue undecided
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
tongue undecided
It's been a while Doc, how you doing
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airforce1:

It's been a while Doc, how you doing
I'm okay. Glad to see your kid doing well. How's her mom?
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I'm okay. Glad to see your kid doing well. How's her mom?
She's super good , thanks

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Roma10: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Same here bro cool

11 Likes

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Skynet55: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Which work toy dey do? What's your Hustle?

hes a fraudster, op is a dropout
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by hosemujica: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2021
richmond500:
he's a thief, probably a yahoo boy
(Yahoo boy , thief, armed robber ) all na the same thing . Rogues.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by chukxie(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Well done,Airforce1. Like play, like play ur daughter don start school. More wins to her, and you!
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Nothingserious: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
She is cute.

You do a good job taking care of your family. Some of the guys insulting you upandan cannot take care of even chicken for a week.

Private schools are outdoing themselves in fine school uniforms. The days of plain fabrics that could dry in 15 mins are gone. Now they have the one for Mon and Tue. Another for Wed and Thursday. Then sports wear for Friday. Come add am customized socks and cardigan. Ah! Only the brave can train kids now o.

Hahaha!
“...cannot take care of chicken for a week...”
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 5:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Airforce1:

Wetin dey sup, you wan give me work?
Na not really, I just dey always see your updates, plus you've been on this platform for a while (quite popular actually)
You dey fresh, dey flex, you no even talk of school fees Issue, life just seems sweet to you
Just a spontaneous question...
Which hustle you dey on, business, skills, or etc.
Maybe we fit relate ��‍♂️
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Na not really, I just dey always see your updates, plus you've been on this platform for a while (quite popular actually)
You dey fresh, dey flex, you no even talk of school fees Issue, life just seems sweet to you
Just a spontaneous question...
Which hustle you dey on, business, skills, or etc.
Maybe we fit relate ��‍♂️
I dey street doing all I could to stay afloat but in a legitimate way

Everything everything on God.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Airforce1:

I dey street doing all I could to stay afloat but in a legitimate way

Everything everything on God.
Ookayy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons / Some Girls Are Just Too Beautiful. / Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.