Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos (5682 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Ookayy...
Just like that? I think sey you wan give me work for NNPC, Shell or even CBN

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Airforce1 you're doing well but I think I will wait for 17 years for your daughter to grow so I can marry her cool
You're sick and needs a serious help you paedophile

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by CursedNsukka: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're sick and needs a serious help you paedophile
Wen she grows, can't you see that?
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Chris2863(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin grin
JOACHINpedro:
She don already dey look tired of 9ja undecided
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Even though you always act immature, I'm glad that you are a responsible guy, make sure your kids never lack anything.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Wuenglishepp03: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Davash222:
Don't hate, Be inspired.

Airforce1 2021
Your daughter even get swag pass u, see as strong face like say u de military zone,,,. Daughter may u be successful in all u lay ur hands on in life.AMEN
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Wuenglishepp03:

Your daughter even get swag pass u, see as strong face like say u de military zone,,,. Daughter may u be successful in all u lay ur hands on in life.AMEN
smiley
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Even though you always act immature, I'm glad that you are a responsible guy, make sure your kids never lack anything.
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Airforce1:

Just like that? I think sey you wan give me work for NNPC, Shell or even CBN
This is a joke obviously (albeit a very poor one), but I will still reply you.

You response was not Response at all, you did not even say anything remotely useful that could point to anything
See: ☞ I dey street doing all I could to stay afloat but in a legitimate way
Everything everything on God

What does that even mean??
Only a certain kind of people, a very specific kind of people reply like this

Also, I was actually hoping if you would even connect me, cos from the look of things, small rabba dey your hand
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

This is a joke obviously (albeit a very poor one), but I will still reply you.

You response was not Response at all, you did not even say anything remotely useful that could point to anything
See: ☞ I dey street doing all I could to stay afloat but in a legitimate way
Everything everything on God

What does that even mean??
Only a certain kind of people, a very specific kind of people reply like this

Also, I was actually hoping if you would even connect me, cos from the look of things, small rabba dey your hand
grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Airforce1:

grin grin grin

Now These are my Hustles:
I'm a house painter
I do Horticulture, Flower works, gardening and Landscaping
I'm into haulage, logistics & Transport
Im into agricultural commodities; Soybeans, maize, etc.
If you need IPTV and Online DStv Setup (football for you, cartoon and movies for your children & their mother) I can do it.
Also unlimited monthly browsing, I can hook you up

And so many in betweens and German-German: metal Scraps, import & export China Alibaba, AliExpress and many more By God's grace,
Pls put me in mind

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Now These are my Hustles:
I'm a house painter
I do Horticulture, Flower works, gardening and Landscaping
I'm into haulage, logistics & Transport
Im into agricultural commodities; Soybeans, maize, etc.
If you need IPTV and Online DStv Setup (football for you, cartoon and movies for your children & their mother) I can do it.
Also unlimited monthly browsing, I can hook you up

And so many in betweens and German-German: metal Scraps, import & export China Alibaba, AliExpress and many more By God's grace,
Pls put me in mind
Only you all this hustle ?

Baba, your future is great for real

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / When She Is Menstruating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.