Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos (64213 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ABCthings: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
bukatyne:

How did the moniker you quoted display hate?

Someone said 'something is wrong': does that translate to hate for the perpetrator?

She even added that God hates homosexuality and loves the homosexual; yet you mention hate.

Can I also accuse you of hating heterosexual people?

Thank goodness you are not a Christian.

The wonder is professing Christians who sees nothing wrong with homosexuality under the guise of feminism. undecided
Na their format since 1906. You must not and never disagree with them, under any circumstances.
If you do they will tag you an hater.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
watch out! the ones that think their way is the only way are coming to spew hate as usual

Hope you ain't a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Women aren’t here to please your childlike ego. People are allowed to love and marry who they want.
Be miserable elsewhere.

Between both which is u? The Rasta or the Rastafarian? Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by SunshineHQ(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Hope you ain't a lesbian?
ekuke!
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by faithfull18(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Speechless, end time.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by chatinent: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

A peg and a peg does not fit. Neither does a hole and a hole.
A round peg fits perfectly in a round hole.

You get time to dey respond that hanty sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by shogsman(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by BigYash: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

Lesby be calming down.. What is bad is bad...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by bluefilm: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Two ugly things.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Don’t be dense
I’m already married with a kid in Abuja

If you want to be miserable, go and be miserable elsewhere. Don’t tag me to foolish comment again. U lots reek of ignorance. Cave men Nd women
You have a kid?

Men, such a sad life for him already.

Have you started wearing skirts and teaching gender is a social construct? And other doctrines of your cult?

I feel sorry for the poor boy cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by cassette(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You should be worried about your life or where you’ll see your next meal from

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

Live and let live yet you replied his post ?
Practice what you preach

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

The word or sentence *love and let live* is the attributes for every moral decay the world is experiencing today...cus we had shut down what's wrong with our voices instead of saying live and Let live,all this wouldn't have gained grounds

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by FullBlastLight: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Medusa65:
Rubbish undecided

Utter Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Neddstark: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

So because she is against homosexuality, she is now hungry? Head dey pain you

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Bennysam: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Women aren’t here to please your childlike ego. People are allowed to love and marry who they want.
Be miserable elsewhere.
You talking this trash because they're women

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by EmptyGarden(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

See who Dem do naming and possibly child dedication for o... Smh, what a waste.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by animak: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?
https:///JiQNFKjqMXT3Z02d3PXsim
Chipper referral bonus join group
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Idzitari1(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
The major problem of mst Nigerians is live nd let live BH started like that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Neddstark: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Be miserable elsewhere.

I wish you father married a man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by stasius: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Pretty girls.

See how lovely they are.

Awwwwww. So cool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Don’t be dense
I’m already married with a kid in Abuja

If you want to be miserable, go and be miserable elsewhere. Don’t tag me to foolish comment again. U lots reek of ignorance. Cave men Nd women

So you don't know that if not for some of these practices you tag cavemen and outdated, maybe you may not have been born or existed, maybe the people that should have bore you would have been gays?

So what do you say about gays adopting children born by heterosexuals? I thought the homosexuals should as a matter of the decision they took also live with its consequences or isn't adopting the fruits of heterosexuality hypocrisy on their side?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Newboss(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
They go soon beat these ones. They no just get sense
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Cousin9999: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
It's transvestic disorder or BDD. They're not lēsbians.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by pennywys(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Two loss souls
Na this kind thing make Taliban grow wild in Afghanistan
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by SuperbCrown: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

you broke the rule set by yourself.

If the comment doesn't affect you then you too can keep quiet.
But I guess it affected you because you are one of them. You will be alright at the end.

And the fact that you are married and have kid(s) might be a disguise of your true person, so don't fool us with that sh*t excuse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You are cursed beyond measure!
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by airminem(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians. Who be husband, who be wife?

Homosexuality is both naturally and spiritually wrong.
Yea sure
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

mehn if dats you in that picture ehh i swear ur booty just made me see reasons with u, i totally agree with you
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by advanceDNA: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Some people are really messed up, imagine that person support homosexuality like her life depends on it, I won't be gobsmacked if she's truly a lesbian

She's just trying to form woke, civilized and politically correct...
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ABCthings: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See, there is a huge problem with this because Jesus Christ never said anything about homosexuality or it being a sin. What He instead said is sin is the lust in your hearts after a woman... Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided

It is actually a sin to add a commandment to God's Law. So stating that homosexuality is a sin where Jesus Christ has not declared it so is a sin. undecided
read Romans
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by gunnersway(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?
You made a post and asked what we think, some of us are voicing their opinions and you are bashing them and telling them to mind their business. You shouldn’t have asked that question if you didn’t wanna know what we think… You people should try and be correcting people with love not with all this violence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by spartan117(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:

kobojunkie you of all people shocked shocked shocked
He is a false prophet. Don't you know?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.