Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (31184 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by mikkyjay(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Trustgod87552:
I pray everyone blaming this man will experience this in nearest future, nairaland with bunch of fools, marriage is not for anyone become a slave either husband or wife, well African mentality already killed us, both suppose join hands together to build the family not the man alone
My brother I tire o, so many usuless advice even from men, makes you wonder if marriage is no longer for better for worse.
I suggest he only calls his in-laws to find out the well being of his son and daughter that she took along, then thereafter hustle harder, not to bring her back but to provide for all of his kids.
Partners like her are not to be begged.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by shedy03(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
Am sure you are not married.
Marriage is suppose to be for better and for worse.
If a wife cannot endure the worse, that's not a good wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by chatinent: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
MacANDIES:

Are you married?? If yes make sure you practice what you're preaching. If no, biko shut the hell up.

All right, dad.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by chinchonglee(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
You are fvcking b*stard who knws nothing.
Idiot

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by gasparpisciotta: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

1. Did you in any way ask her to leave the house? If NO, then don’t take her back unless she comes with her parents to apologize to you.

2. Does she work? If she does not? Then ask her to get a job or finance from her parents to start up a business before she returns.

3. Has any of her parents called you? If No, don’t make the call.

4. Look aggressively for another job and trust God to make a way for you.

5. Three days fasting and prayers should open new doors.

Shalom!!!!
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You talk like a foôl. He raised five kids and just lost his job of late. It is a down time in his life that will pass if he perseveres. Did the Bible tell women to leave their husbands anytime they are in dire financial straights? You people are always quick to go to the Bible to locate verses you can easily misconstrue! Be careful else your pastors who teach you all these wrong interpretations will lead you to the bottomless pit they are headed for.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by IamAsiri: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Matheusmartin:
OP opened business for the wife. Look it up, it's there

Because he said so?
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ahnie: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Did you read the part where he said he lost his job? And also because he failed to give her feeding money for only this month?
The way some of you reason sef eeh is utterly disgusting.

Is anything wrong if the wife hold steed for the mean time whilst he sort himself out?I love you for mouth nonsense.
Pls stop making the man feeling more useless
Give him a break.na job he lost....he no kill person.

Years back when my husband lost his job,I carried placArd and stood on a major road with inscription**please my husband needs a job.even tho he never got the job then I stood for him with my meagre home lesson stipends.

And to the op.....if you were to be my brother, honestly that woman no go come back to that house again.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by peacemara54(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Try to read and reply with understanding.
He stated, he has been doing this always but lost his job recently and was unable to do so.

Can happen to anyone. When God gives you wife, It stays with you forever. Ask God for direction before marriage. Become his son through giving your life to Jesus so he can guide your path
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sumofus(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
What if he is a muslim? Bible this, bible that. Bible also clearly says do not speak without knowing all the facts
Ammishaddai:
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ahnie: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You talk like a foôl. He raised five kids and just lost his job of late. It is a down time in his life that will pass if he perseveres. Did the Bible tell women to leave their husbands anytime they are in dire financial straights? You people are always quick to go to the Bible to locate verses you can easily misconstrue! Be careful else your pastors who teach you all these wrong interpretations will lead you to the bottomless pit they are headed for.
Don't mind him...he just reasoned like a parrot with a broken beak.
Will heaven break if the woman hold steed for her husband?no wonder men no dey last again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
ahnie:

Did you read the part where he said he lost his job? And also because he failed to give her feeding money for only this month?
The way some of you reason sef eeh is utterly disgusting.

Is anything wrong if the wife hold steed for the mean time whilst he sort himself out?I love you for mouth nonsense.
Pls stop making the man feeling more useless
Give him a break.na job he lost....he no kill person.

Years back when my husband lost his job,I carried placArd and stood on a major road with inscription**please my husband needs a job.even tho he never got the job then I stood for him with my meagre home lesson stipends.

And to the op.....if you were to be my brother, honestly that woman no go come back to that house again.
My sister I just finished blasting the idiot who as far as I am concerned is still unmarried and knows nothing about the many troubles of married people.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by abbeynism(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
This case is not needed to be on public platform bro.
It is simple, if ALL you said is true.
Get in touch with her and ask her what happen and the reasons behind her decision.
If possible record your conversation.
Do not beg her to return.

Focus on your work, children and yourself.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Excellentmind: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:

In a serious matter like this, what is expected is to suggest solutions that could reconcile the parties involved and not to speak from your sense of frustration, wrongly quoting the Holy Bible thinking you are making a point.

Go back, take minimum of three versions of the Holy Bible, study the entire chapter and you will see that Apostle Paul was referring to mankind and not man specifically as you have assumed. He was teaching them how they would take care of committed widows.

Stop quoting what you don't understand, please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Neddstark:

Something your mother will not do. The 3 biys, no be she born them? Dont defend another woman doing such. A bad woman is a bad woman.
You think all old marriages are rosy? It take deep understanding to have a woman who wont frustrate ur life when you broke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by tonyson010(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.

Started well but ended badly.

Marriage is a union of a man and a woman. The woman plays a supporting role. GOOD WOMEN UNDERSTANDS THAT THEIR HUSBAND DON'T NEED TO DIE JUST TO PROVIDE FOR THE FAMILY. Cos if he dies, they become widows and have full responsibility.

Any married women should always plan for a possibility days that the man may not be able to provide sufficiently or at all for the family. Blessed is the man that gets such wife.......cos you will always be a happy man.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Honestly I don't want to believe it cos in 13 years I am sure this may not be the 1st time he made have missed payment of a household need but stranger things have happen before.
I pray God gives him a better job. The woman no try though

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Be happy this one game for he money

And she is gone with it

But mark you.... Once you are up again.. She will return and apologize
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

My sister I just finished blasting the idiot who as far as I am concerned is still unmarried and knows nothing about the many troubles of married people.
To be single is trouble, married is trouble too aswell!! How person wan do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by chaseblack(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:

The Bible you are quoting also says the only ground for separation is sexual immorality and not 'lack of provision' or what do you think the 'for better or worse' mean in a marriage vow.
People like you are make the world a scary place .Why can't the woman go and work and at least feed herself and her children abi no be her open her leg down?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ahnie: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Am sure he's still bn fed by his parents and probably sagging on the street with earpiece snug in his ears.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Passionate1(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Rubbiish:
As a man if u wan to know the true colour of a woman it is only through challenges, then her true self will show! Reason I will always place my mother above any other woman, a man's mother is only woman that will not abandon him when challenges comes. Forget all these I love u your wife dey talk, na because every where good, make small challenge come your side, then u will know no woman can ever love u more than your mom.

@ Olivertwist1985
Just focus on how to get job & the kids, forget about your wife for now, she won't change so long the money is not coming. Don't think it is only your wife o, 98% of women are like that. So she has not done something unusual.

Listen to dis guy. .let her go, she no stand d test of time. .
[

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Verysmart101: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.

For the past 13yrs he was doing fine until life turned it's back on him.He will bounce back buh its just a matter of time.Marriage they say is for better or worse.The woman too can also hustle to support her husband cos from indications,she is a house wife.The wife should be more considerate.For better for worse,this is reality
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by alizma: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

Gather the monthly allowance for some months and use the money to carry out DNA test on your children before you talk about begging or not
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ahnie: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
To be single is trouble, married is trouble too aswell!! How person wan do?
Life no balance.
That's why e good make woman get wetin she dey do.because marriage be like avalanche.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bigpicture001: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
@Op is her name onyeka..? I know my ex will do same
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by MummyD2020(f): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Neddstark:

Triple your hustle. Take care of your three boys. Don't accept that woman back

Are u married? Just a question
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
ahnie:

Life no balance.
That's why e good make woman get wetin she dey do.because marriage be like avalanche.
Do you know if she did but could because of pregnancy and childbirth? Do you know if she already emptied her savings to feed d family hence d frustration? Not everyone can afford to work while pregnant and after childbirth as well abeg or you didnt see where he said she has a six months old baby
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by MummyD2020(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
Everyone's mother is the best, yet they say Nigerian women are bad. Abeg, did their mothers come from jupiter?

No mind them, funny enough, the man's mum might not be able to take care of the kids oh. The bottom line is, we are just readers that do not know the full gist
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Walkee: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga shut the hell up!!! What do you know about a family...? So because he's out of a job his wife and the innocent children should starve abi...? Nonsense. Instead you telling him to get his lazy ass up to scrap around and hustle like a man, you're encouraging him to fold his hands here on Nairaland by looking for sympathy from people of his calibre . Nonsense. Later you'll say you're a man . Tueh !!!
is the woman handicap? If the OP were in Benin, he would find a lot of women who have good business to date and they will even cater for him until he gets back on his feet. Una never serious. A woman who has already expired after 13 years of marriage with wrinkled thighs and squeezed stomach is trying to form slay Queen and you're here talking rubbish. I blame the foolish man contemplating begging her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2021
bigpicture001:
@Op is her name onyeka..? I know my ex will do same
Baba better go look for a lady that will love you without conditions.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by PWAPUTI2010(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Brother you said she left as a result of disagreement but initially you wrote she left for you loosing your job, Monthly food allowance is normal and called upon all you had kids to feed, I will suggest you go and beg your wife and make peace with for the sake of your wards, your family shouldn't decide your life, marriage is for better for worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.