Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (31241 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ahnie: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Do you know if she did but could because of pregnancy and childbirth? Do you know if she already emptied her savings to feed d family hence d frustration? Not everyone can afford to work while pregnant and after childbirth as well abeg or you didnt see where he said she has a six months old baby
From the op's narrative she's a FULL TIME HOUSEGADGET
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Matheusmartin: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2021
IamAsiri:

Because he said so?
Yeah. In one of his replies
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Beg her for what

Did her parents contact you?

May God help you to get a better job. Amen
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Morgan9(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga shut the hell up!!! What do you know about a family...? So because he's out of a job his wife and the innocent children should starve abi...? Nonsense. Instead you telling him to get his lazy ass up to scrap around and hustle like a man, you're encouraging him to fold his hands here on Nairaland by looking for sympathy from people of his calibre . Nonsense. Later you'll say you're a man . Tueh !!!

Those who has things going well for them ..
Thinks their niegbor didn't plan well..

U are such a big fool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
ahnie:

From the op's narrative she's a FULL TIME HOUSEGADGET
You only assumed so. Abi na only housewives dey get monthly allowance from their husband? I did not see d pointer to a full housewife up there.

Anyways, we pray for lasting and happy marriages
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by neonly: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Richy4:

You are clearly looking for a way to blame the OP...You read where he said that he has been providing for his family..u also read that he lost his job...How did he use his hands to destroy his house?

If you have not experienced some ups and downs in life then I must say that u are the luckiest person on the planet... That explains why u were sounding like that

Don't listen to all dis kids on nairaland that still live life on fantasy island der
They sef go teach der one or d other

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sunnyphem(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Bro you tried ho... 5 Pinkin on a go. Lolz. D Lord is your strent.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bigiyaro(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
you be small pikin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by freshvine(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Men usually marry baby mamas but the gift of a wife comes from the LORD.

OP, a baby mama leaves when things get tough...

A wife stays stays talk to relatives and friends for a possible placement for you, some even share the children amongst relatives and others may venture into trading until you stand again.

Most of the ladies talking trash here only have hairs no head, breast, a pack of cosmetic, a phone for their whoring and since the graduate no job but will be insulting you to move what they term "lazy ass".
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Pinkzebra: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

You are not telling the whole truth. How can a woman who has lived with you for thirteen years leave just because you didn't drop allowance for one month ?
Don't mind those family telling you not to go. They will mock you later when the suffering of taking care of three boys alone start telling on you. Go to your wife and her family go and have a discussion and bring your wife home . Women are not wired to be patient for long when there isn't money . Please find another hustle , God will bless you. Doesn't she have what she do ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by belshazzar(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

i don't blame her.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by belshazzar(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You only assumed so. Abi na only housewives dey get monthly allowance from their husband? I did not see d pointer to a full housewife up there.

Anyways, we pray for lasting and happy marriages
To be honest eh,nt every marriage will last . Thats how it has been and will always be
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by conscienceman4(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Don't listen to your people's advice. Drop your pride, do as if nothing happened. Go and visit your wife without prejudice. A wise response turns anger away. The way you approach this issues will determine your next level of parole in life.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2021
LaJoe2:

Comments or notions like this is what makes it wise for men to stay on their own, suffer and enjoy on your own.
When things are smooth, you're the man. When things aren't, you're a looser.
This man isn't an infidel, he is responsible, but situations changed. During Bible times, didn't Israelites experience famine, did that make their men infidels.
Knowledge but no understanding.

You know some persons are just religious fanatics, who just go about reeling bible verses to suit their present argument(s) without any iota of critical thinking.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Within 13 years, you have 5 kids undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You procreate like its a sport undecided cry cry cry cry

Some yaf wrong with u
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by lagabush(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.

you are not fair in ur words of advice at all.
If a woman could leave just because your husband unable to give u monthly allowance all because he lost his job. A God fearing person should at least understand such situations not to talk of a married wife with 5 kids. If there is no support she can give to her husband and atleast she should not add to it.
Besides if there is no any other unsolved issues with them oo, then such action from the wife is an already planned act.

My own advice for you husband. Face your life atleast try to get ursef back up. Try as much as possible and pray to God for better opportunity that will turn your life around for good.
Take care of your kids. And just kept mute on ur wife own, don't get married to another woman oo. Because 5 kids sef for this economy is big a responsibility.
With time everything will be clear. You will see the end of the tunnel and there shall be light again and forever. Time will actually show your wife intention and that of her family. And if you get back on ur fit I beg u fit try do DNA test on those kids

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

You are welcome.
this person av something good upstair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by themayor4542(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
when a man get's married - it is a journey that you must be prepared for and how you plan to have kids and balance you and your spouse's career is critical. if you miss it, you are going down-hill

Do not say kids are a Blessing, they are a Joyful burden and if you are not prepared to carry it, it will become a sorrowful burden.

Do not take the Bible quote too literally - head of the family does not mean that your wife has no input or support on the matter.

Many men fail because they also include their relatives and inlaws and side-chics in their Head of Family role

Wow!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sunkieisland(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
don't you think that your opinion is biased and unfair. the man had been doing the job for 13 years and there weren't any complaints as far as the story said (if it was true)

we should cut the guy some slack...

he never said he isn't looking for any job.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2021
belshazzar:
To be honest eh,nt every marriage will last . Thats how it has been and will always be
Yea but 13 years and 5 kids is too deep
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Exkandayee(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some one that just quoted the scriptures.. insulting with reckless abandon.. aren't you a disgrace to Christianity?..

The funny thing about this forum is that anyone can always hide behind a faceless forum like this and claim prosperous.. Even though u don't sound like someone doing well. Frustration is just written all over You ... The outburst shows that all is not well with you...I blame the op for coming here, if not why would a maggot have a say..
I like you so much and you very intelligent,no homo, that reply was civilized and Savage hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by HEAVEN4444: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
5 kids ? madness
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Zenithphil8368: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
OP Your case is not different from what is trending now, this folks are bent on telling us that it is no longer for better for worse again. As a man honestly with the economic situation you have to be up and doing in every aspect of your life, OP please put yourself together i cant say we feel your pain but i understand how you feel because i have been down there before. You need to be stronger than the way you were before. this is an opportunity for you to be of your best. Forget about ur wife for now, if she truly loves you it is now she was suppose to show you better. please be strong for your children, be a better father, forget about anytin women for now because Nigerian Women has lost their value. if you know what so many men are passing through in marriage because of this folks honestly you will prefer to be without her for now, dont forget about those kids with her also they are also your kids. please be a man that you are and if you are a nice man please dont change your nature because she is not worth your happiness.
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Amumaigwe: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai [/b:
post=105852462]Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!

1 Tim 5:8 Says any man who [b]does
not....... It did not say Cannot. Does connotes willingness while Can connotes ability. The man in question cannot provide for his family at the moment because of job loss. He has provided for them for 13 whole years the marriage has lasted. Does he still qualify to be seen as an infidel?
By the way, this is a time when the resourcefulness of a real wife is needed to help the man navigate through this phase successfully, but she bolted. When the man balances up again financially, she will come back and shed a few crocodile tears and expect forgiveness and reconciliation.
I blame the man for allowing her to be idle and non productive all these while. That's the fate that awaits 'good' husbands.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Amumaigwe: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai [/b:
post=105852462]Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!

1 Tim 5: 8 says a man that [b]does
not....... It did not say Cannot. Does connotes willingness while Can connotes ability. The man in question cannot provide for his family at the moment because of job loss. He has provided for them for 13 whole years the marriage has lasted. Does he still qualify to be seen as an infidel?
By the way, this is a time when the resourcefulness of a real wife is needed to help the man navigate through this phase successfully, but she bolted. When the man balances up again financially, she will come back and shed a few crocodile tears and expect forgiveness and reconciliation.
I blame the man for allowing her to be idle and non productive all these while. That's the fate that awaits 'good' husbands.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Dozieson(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You have nothing to offer the Op apart from excuses for languishing in idleness. Now kindly stay off my mentions

You no get sense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Thatwasepic(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

The type of family you marry from matters for future prospective parents, the girl family didn't even bother to call u and Know what happened. You don't only marry your spouse but her family too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Killermamba: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

Bring your wife back.

You are welcome.

Na man you be. Correct guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Mexyz(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Dear young men,
I hope you're reading this and taking note, marriage no be child's play o.

Please think well before you allow your emotions to push you to the aisle even when you're not emotionally, psychologically and financially (very important) ready...
E get why o
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by portacabin: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

she left badly, but don't listen to family members. They are not the ones wearing the shoe. Family separation is a mentally, physically and emotionally draining issue. People can advise, but na you know the pain. If she was a good wife, go and get her back. She didn't leave to a man's house, she left because of no feeding money. She probably is a full time house wife
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by mrdino(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

As long as she didn't leave you for another man, do your best in persuading her to come back, also be prayerful about the whole situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.