Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (31201 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sandra50(f): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oga what are you really begging for..your untimely death when you haven't found another job?you want to kill yourself by trying to outdo yourself when she returns..you want to think yourself to death because up monthly upkeep?a woman who wouldn't look for a way to help her husband when things are bad and still bags him doesn't love him genuinely.. they are there for the tilte(marriage)
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE IS VERY DIFFICULT AND COMPLEX BUT THE WIFE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ANGRILY .
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE IS VERY DIFFICULT AND COMPLEX BUT THE WIFE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ANGRILY . :-
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Rubbiish(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba better go look for a lady that will love you without conditions.
@bold such a lady does not exist!
There is nothing like unconditional love in marriage, every marriage u see is hanging on a condition. U may stay if he loses his job, but may not stay if he goes blind, it is like that. Only a mother can give a man unconditional love. No other woman can do it! Same way a man can't also give a woman unconditional love. Humans don't have it, so u can't give what u don't have.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Bekind123: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad It is in time of problem/pain u knw the type of friends u have.A good wife will stick to u like Aradite.She come from a useless family sad.If not,her parents supposed chased her back/call u d husband to settle things.Well,u DNT need oracle to tell u what to do.After 5 children,what is there for her to do shakara with again? DNT accept her back.She is EVIL) WICKED.Such a hopeless woman won't allow Ur family in in case,,,.May u not see evil.
You are talking about some one's wife and a mother of five. Something must be wrong with you.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Bekind123: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Very stupiid and useless comment

For one month a man failed to give the wife money due to some financial crisis, which was not deliberate, a woman have the gut to packed out of a man's house without even telling him. Who does that? She was never a wife , she only stick to the guy because all was rosy, it it's also a clear indication that woman didn't love the husband.

To the OP, forget about that kind of woman, she doesn't worth it. I pray you get you fit back on track.

I am a woman, i can never support her.
Are you a married woman with five kids with a husband who just lost his job in this hard time, please don't you ever compare yourself with that woman if you are not in her shoes. You don't know what it means watching your children cry for hunger and you can't do anything about it, it can make any mother go insane. Please, don't blame that woman.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by fashrola(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

Well we still need to hear from her side also...... Cos sometimes we never always tell the real truth for an advise
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold such a lady does not exist!
There is nothing like unconditional love in marriage, every marriage u see is hanging on a condition. U may stay if he loses his job, but may not stay if he goes blind, it is like that. Only a mother can give a man unconditional love. No other woman can do it! Same way a man can't also give a woman unconditional love. Humans don't have it, so u can't give what u don't have.
You know what i meant biko. The guy's ex gave many petty conditions he couldnt meet. The guy made mouth too much when they were dating and sounded like a gold digger
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Tonytonex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
No be new thing . Women and money na 5&6.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Tonytonex(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.
wow! How did you come out with this? This is wow.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Mom007(f): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
tonididdy:

Lol your bf don beat you sotay no story is real to you any more.
Sorry shordy.
I left boyfriend/girlfriend play for you kiddies almost 10yrs ago. Being a married woman myself, it will take more than 1 months missed allowance to move me from my home. The story no just gel abeg!
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Rubbiish(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You know what i meant biko. The guy's ex gave many petty conditions he couldnt meet. The guy made mouth too much when they were dating and sounded like a gold digger
@bold how u take know? Lol
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

@bold how u take know? Lol
Noticed his posts then
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by adanny01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
onomej4u:

1 Timothy 5:8 did not say a man that cannot provide for his house but anyone who cannot provide for his house

They problem word is "cannot". No version of the Bible used can not,

The correct word is won't.

A person who cannot may be incapacitated but a person who would not made a choice. There is a big difference.

Its the person who made a choice that the Bible is referring to

You guys should be mindful about this mixup.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by sirjoe1124(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Originalsly:
There is more to this story that OP is not telling us. How long have you lost your job?... and more importantly ... what have you been doing to earn money? (applying/searching for jobs does not put money in your pocket.) As a husband you need to provide for your family. If it is you lost your good paying job .... and was dipping out of your savings to give monthly food allowance .... didn't you expect savings to dry up? I can bet my life your wife been advising you to find another means of livelihood... but you weren't listening because of pride. You know why she left ... and you were warned so why the surprise? You're lucky she didn't leave for another man's house. Personally ... as a man ... you should be ashamed to bring this issue to the public .... and to even consider discussing it with family members ... or even consider begging your wife. You have failed as a husband period. Your children are watching you ... will you blame their mother for not having food on the table? Bro.... man up ... get up and get .... swallow your pride ... sell water or whatever to put money in your pocket and food on the table..... that's the only way your wife will return. You are the one destroying your family. Man up.
I guess you didn't read where he said he has a skill that yields him some money, just that it doesn't come in bulk as it used to. We all know the situation of this country, getting any good paying isn't easy or Do you expect him to rob?
Talk is cheap that shouldn't mean you should talk without properly understanding the situation.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by edoman2016: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga place your mother above your wife,
as your papa sef take place your grandmother above your mother. Last last every woman would have a man that would place her highly, na just patience. grin

OP, we have to hear your wife’s side of the story. 13yrs with 5kids? No woman would throw all that away over 1 month allowance. Try again.
90% of men will place their mother above the woman. It is nature. A man's first love is his mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Originalsly: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2021
sirjoe1124:

I guess you didn't read where he said he has a skill that yields him some money, just that it doesn'tcome in bulk as it used to. We all know the situation of this country, getting any good paying isn't easy or Do you expect him to rob?
Talk is cheap that shouldn't mean you should talk without properly understanding the situation.

You're right... I didn't read the highlighted ... it did not appear on my phone screen.... later I'll read it on the much bigger computer monitor... I'm sure I be missing out a lot with this small phone screen. What I did read was he said he did not give her food allowance for the month. Did you see that on your screen?
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by alexola20(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2021
I won’t tell you what to do.
But ah,if my wife leaves me like that which I’m currently going thru right now,I’m not sure if I will ever take her back when I’ll be back on my feet.
If not you go dey treat am bad whenever you remember that she is only with you when the pocket is full.
Reason am on a long term.

A snakey devil left your house and you want her back.

What about if God put you in the situation to get rid of the snake in your house.

Reason am
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2021
edoman2016:

90% of men will place their mother above the woman. It is nature. A man's first love is his mother.

I doubt you read my comment with any iota of understanding because this is not a problem at all. If your father didn’t love your mother or places your grandmother above her, you the son would love her. Last last, your mother would be fine. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by efficiencie(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.

Rubbish talk. The man should go and rob so he can be more responsible, abi. Imagine mumucious talk. Money is the yard stick of responsibility now...but they wed a man with a ton of cash that cheats they will shift the goal post and redefine the yardstick of responsibility. @Olivertwist1985, don't call her back. If she left because you don't have enough money she will lead to your destruction when you eventually have money. This is what I tell good and responsible guys. Start dating or courtship when you have nothing. The woman that agrees to have faith in your future, submits to you when you have nothing and endures your present will eventually be a great wife who will stand by you through thick and thin. OP free the woman she was never your life and you should consider doing a DNA test when you can afford it to be sure those kids are yours.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bigpicture001: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba better go look for a lady that will love you without conditions.

That's what I am looking for... And that's why she became my ex... She is still looking for the perfect man
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by AutoChick4U(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

That's what I am looking for... And that's why she became my ex... She is still looking for the perfect man
Its well
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by TheMan17: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wish we know more about you. This guy is messed up, and this are the kind of people that are struggling to feed hand to mouth. You get cheap data now..you are saying rubbish. Chai. I hope you are married sha. Cos if you are not, you just wrote nonsense.
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga shut the hell up!!! What do you know about a family...? So because he's out of a job his wife and the innocent children should starve abi...? Nonsense. Instead you telling him to get his lazy ass up to scrap around and hustle like a man, you're encouraging him to fold his hands here on Nairaland by looking for sympathy from people of his calibre . Nonsense. Later you'll say you're a man . Tueh !!!
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by RodgersAkpafu: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
TheMan17:
Wish we know more about you. This guy is messed up, and this are the kind of people that are struggling to feed hand to mouth. You get cheap data now..you are saying rubbish. Chai. I hope you are married sha. Cos if you are not, you just wrote nonsense.
She is calling someone who just lost his job "lazy" undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.