Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience (36558 Views)

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / Babajide Sanwo-Olu - My COVID-19 Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by malcom1X: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2021
bepositive11:

I think there will be yearly boosters or after every 6 months

The thing is immunity from the vaccine dies down after a while. It's still better to get boosters since symptoms will be less severe

So why not take Panadol to reduce symptoms?

So this is what this Vaccine is all about, to reduce symptoms

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market. That’s it … lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we’ve been waiting for. Does that not seem pointless to you?

It can’t stop us from spreading the virus.

It can’t stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

There are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don’t involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by bepositive11: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2021
malcom1X:

So why not take Panadol to reduce symptoms?

So this is what this Vaccine is all about, to reduce symptoms

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market. That’s it … lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we’ve been waiting for. Does that not seem pointless to you?

It can’t stop us from spreading the virus.

It can’t stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

There are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don’t involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

My friend, if you don't want the vaccine, don't take it

Covid symptoms can be life threatening. The purpose of the vaccine is to expose your body to a less harmful version of the virus so that your body can build defense mechanisms against it -- antibodies

As an example, someone who takes the vaccine will experience mild headaches and slight fever if they should get covid. On the other hand, someone who doesn't take the vaccine will experience severe headaches, high fever for longer days, fatigue, and so on

BTW, panadol doesn't improve most covid symptoms. For example, pneumonia. Panadol has no impact on pneumonia

At the end of the day, the main goal of the vaccine is to minimize deaths. If you don't want the vaccine, don't take it
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by sonymax16(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. So what will I become? Olodo
fool.....u think u are human?.......u are genetically modified,so don't call urself human.U have poisoned ur bloodstream with nano particles and graphine oxide.U will bear the consequences for ur stupidity in the coming days.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
rottennaija:

Ok.

Let me attach the pic.... Mine has refused to load

But Google has a better pic, i just keyed in drug inscribed with msd 32..

I didn't buy myself, some one bought for me so.. No other way to id it on the net

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
cescky:

Let me attach the pic.... Mine has refused to load

But Google has a better pic, i just keyed in drug inscribed with msd 32..

I didn't buy myself, some one bought for me so.. No other way to id it on the net

It's difficult to say for sure. Here, ivermectin is sold in 3mg tabs. I don't know if that is 3mg or 6mg. Maybe you need to confirm from the pharmacy you bought from.

To know how many dose to take for covid, its between 0.2mcg/kg - 0.4mcg/kg (microgram/kg). Higher does is 0.4mcg/kg while lower does is 0.2mcg.

So say you weigh 80kg, it will amount to
0.2x80 = 16mg (milligram). If the tablet they sell is in 3mg, then it will be 16/3 = 5.33 tablets for a dose.

You take 5tablets per dose for 5 days. If you are treating anosmia (lose of smell and taste), you can use higher dose (say 0.3mcg/kg) together with Zn and see the anosmia clear up in few days.

One thing I like about ivermectin is that it does not have any side effects for the recommended dose. And when it comes to covid, immediately you have symptoms or you feel you might have exposed yourself, just take the ivermectin for say 2 to 3 days. Vit D is absolutely important too.

2 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2021
rottennaija:

It's difficult to say for sure. Here, ivermectin is sold in 3mg tabs. I don't know if that is 3mg or 6mg. Maybe you need to confirm from the pharmacy you bought from.

To know how many dose to take for covid, its between 0.2mcg/kg - 0.4mcg/kg (microgram/kg). Higher does is 0.4mcg/kg while lower does is 0.2mcg.

So say you weigh 80kg, it will amount to
0.2x80 = 16mg (milligram). If the tablet they sell is in 3mg, then it will be 16/3 = 5.33 tablets for a dose.

You take 5tablets per dose for 5 days. If you are treating anosmia (lose of smell and taste), you can use higher dose (say 0.3mcg/kg) together with Zn and see the anosmia clear up in few days.

One thing I like about ivermectin is that it does not have any side effects for the recommended dose. And when it comes to covid, immediately you have symptoms or you feel you might have exposed yourself, just take the ivermectin for say 2 to 3 days. Vit D is absolutely important too.

Nice one.. Thanks for the help.. I think id ask the guy who bought the grams etc.. Also i think id arrange to have some bought in Nigeria since ede yapa, no taking chances till the r virus tire, also research hydrogen peroxide on viruses, lol, am also buying that.

Abeg if i get issues getting the ivt locally ill contact you.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 3:42am On Sep 19, 2021
cescky:

Nice one.. Thanks for the help.. I think id ask the guy who bought the grams etc.. Also i think id arrange to have some bought in Nigeria since ede yapa, no taking chances till the r virus tire, also research hydrogen peroxide on viruses, lol, am also buying that.

ok
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Dozis: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2021
cescky:

Please, hydrogen peroxide is poisonous as you can't swallow it, it's a disinfectant and can only be used on the surface.
I have ivermectin in the Pharmacy, it normal comes as 0.3mg or 3mcg
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dozis:

Please, hydrogen peroxide is poisonous as you can't swallow it, it's a disinfectant and can only be used on the surface.

Ok, ill get in touch
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Dozis:

Let me have your digits please

Lol as per hydrogen peroxide... grin

We bless God for science.. But science is BIG BUSINESS and big pharma must make money... Too many natural cure scientists try to hide..

Anyways.. Vist

earthclinic.com

Am not advocating drinking it, but highly diluted.. The above website is quite educative
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Dozis: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
cescky:

Let me have your digits please

Lol as per hydrogen peroxide... grin

We bless God for science.. But science is BIG BUSINESS and big pharma must make money... Too many natural cure scientists try to hide..

Anyways.. Vist

earthclinic.com

Am not advocating drinking it, but highly diluted.. The above website is quite educative
I will delete in 10 minutes
WhatsApp only
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dozis:

I will delete in 10 minutes
WhatsApp only

Sorry man..

I didn't see it..

Please kindly send to my email, nigeriannews12@gmail.com

Or can i get your mail
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Subonbon(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2021
atonement12:
If you do mistake take that death injection, then you go understand. angry
no be lie!

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by peggywebbs(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
You obviously don't know what was injected inside you. P.S this vaccine is a new technology and does not contain a less harmful version of the virus. In fact it has nothing in it relating to SARS covid. Instead it contains mRNA technology which will help your body produce more proteins and according to them antibodies to fight the severity of the virus. It is a new technology that has never been used before and there is no precedent. So basically, they are only going to be learning from you as per lab rat.

bepositive11:

My friend, if you don't want the vaccine, don't take it

Covid symptoms can be life threatening. The purpose of the vaccine is to expose your body to a less harmful version of the virus so that your body can build defense mechanisms against it -- antibodies

As an example, someone who takes the vaccine will experience mild headaches and slight fever if they should get covid. On the other hand, someone who doesn't take the vaccine will experience severe headaches, high fever for longer days, fatigue, and so on

BTW, panadol doesn't improve most covid symptoms. For example, pneumonia. Panadol has no impact on pneumonia

At the end of the day, the main goal of the vaccine is to minimize deaths. If you don't want the vaccine, don't take it

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:
Congratulations and welcome to the experimentation. I took moderna 28th of August. My second dose will be 28th of this month.

How did it go?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How did it go?

Try again was what they said. Next week.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Try again was what they said. Next week.

Isn't that reducing the efficacy of the vaccine?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Isn't that reducing the efficacy of the vaccine?

Not really. Anytime I get it, my immune system will be primed further. Besides, I had covid twice with the vaccine
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Not really. Anytime I get it, my immune system will be primed further. Besides, I had covid twice with the vaccine

Were symptoms reducing or the same compared to the first time?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Were symptoms reducing or the same compared to the first time?

Reduced and in many ways corrected most of the issues I was dealing with for over 1 year. But it has also left me with another persistent issue that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I have recovered from Covid but I'm still with fever, a very low grade fever that even the thermometer cannot pick up but I can feel its discomforting effect.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Reduced and in many ways corrected most of the issues I was dealing with for over 1 year. But it has also left me with another persistent issue that I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I have recovered from Covid but I'm still with fever, a very low grade fever that even the thermometer cannot pick up but I can feel its discomforting effect.

This sounds like long covid. Hopefully more research will help us to know how to deal with its symptoms.

Buff your body with the right foods and vitamins. Wish you get better, because we are all struggling with covid-like colds.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This sounds like long covid. Hopefully more research will help us to know how to deal with its symptoms.

Buff your body with the right foods and vitamins. Wish you get better, because we are all struggling with covid-like colds.

Yes. It long covid. I knew it from last years, especially towards the end of the year it was evident I was a long hauler. Antihistamine helps in many regards especially when it comes to post exercise malaise.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Yes. It long covid. I knew it from last years, especially towards the end of the year it was evident I was a long hauler. Antihistamine helps in many regards especially when it comes to post exercise malaise.

Please explain how this occurs to you. Noticing something when trying slightly more rigorous activities. Antihistamines made one sick and didn't help.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Please explain how this occurs to you. Noticing something when trying slightly more rigorous activities. Antihistamines made one sick and didn't help.
post exercise malaise is when I try something rigorous, especially something that requires the heart to pump faster, cardio related activities like running, press up, heavy lifting etc.

After carrying out those activities like exercises, it could be the same day or the next 2 days, I become so fatigue like I have never been before so that simple actions like eating (taking my hands to my mouth for feeding) becomes so tiring. My body becomes to heavily fatigue like I was hit by a train or trailer.

I didn't know I had that problem last year until towards the end of the year. Before covid first wave, I was this active person that I could jog for 10mins without having to stop. After first wave hit, I became down. I didn't know I had serious blood cloth issues through the months of April - December. I remember they were times I tried simply exercises but couldn't as my heart and chest felt so heavily and I had this problem around my throat that seems like it was going to burst open anytime I tried some rigorous, even to the extent where watching movies that carries action pack or emotional scenes was difficult.

I visited doctors several, complained of it, even suggested blood cloths but non would look into that direction. I even planned to do a D-dimer test. So after one of the visit to the doctor who told me these problems were in my head, I decided to start taking blood thinner (vasoprin). I had taken it about 4 months back.

Surprisingly, the problem cleared. It was then I decided that every 10 days of the month, I'll be on blood thinners. That was even before I later knew that we long haulers are prone to thicken blood.

After I had solved what appeared to want to burst my throat open anytime my heart pumps faster (and anything could make the heart to race), I was happy. I decided to start exercise to lose weight. I was concern about my heart, I was around 80kg at the time.

So I started about 15mins of daily press up and aerobic dancing. I was so happy around December. Boom, 3 days later, I felt so tired like I have never felt throughout my entire life. I mean the sort of fatigue that mere lifting of broom to sweep a small space becomes a big challenge.

I started around rounds of testing, full blood count, xray, cardiologist, testing. Then I didn't understand what had happened to me. The result showed nothing wrong with me. So what was wrong? Treated malaria, typhoid etc. You needed to see me walk on the street when going to work. I was as slow as a snarl.

After a visit to the doctors proved unsuccessful. Before then, I was following Dr Mike Hansen on youtube. Later I found another channel that talks a lot about long covid in Run DMC.

https://youtube.com/c/RUNDMC1

It was then I began to understand more that was happening. I decided to try antihistamines. I asked the pharmacist to prescribe it for it. She was a bit hesitant but later did and it worked like magic. I was to take 10mg daily, but I took twice a day as discussed in the channel. It accelerated my recovery.

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
rottennaija:

BRATISLAVA post=106286317:

What you should understand about antihistamine is that they are 2 kinds. H1 and H2 blockers. You just need to try a different combination of H1 and H2 blockers for some time and you will see a combination of what works for you. I was fortunate I didn't have to try many kinds.

So for now, I stay away from physical exertion. I lose weight through other means like avoiding bread, sugar, soft drink(which are basically sugar), alcohol etc. I eat more natural things, low carbohydrate.

I just hope the clotting is dissolved and not just dislodge to another location say the brain or the lungs.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2021
rottennaija:

post exercise malaise is when I try something rigorous, especially something that requires the heart to pump faster, cardio related activities like running, press up, heavy lifting etc.

After carrying out those activities like exercises, it could be the same day or the next 2 days, I become so fatigue like I have never been before so that simple actions like eating (taking my hands to my mouth for feeding) becomes so tiring. My body becomes to heavily fatigue like I was hit by a train or trailer.

I didn't know I had that problem last year until towards the end of the year. Before covid first wave, I was this active person that I could jog for 10mins without having to stop. After first wave hit, I became down. I didn't know I had serious blood cloth issues through the months of April - December. I remember they were times I tried simply exercises but couldn't as my heart and chest felt so heavily and I had this problem around my throat that seems like it was going to burst open anytime I tried some rigorous, even to the extent where watching movies that carries action pack or emotional scenes was difficult.

I visited doctors several, complained of it, even suggested blood cloths but non would look into that direction. I even planned to do a D-dimer test. So after one of the visit to the doctor who told me these problems were in my head, I decided to start taking blood thinner (vasoprin). I had taken it about 4 months back.

Surprisingly, the problem cleared. It was then I decided that every 10 days of the month, I'll be on blood thinners. That was even before I later knew that we long haulers are prone to thicken blood.

After I had solved what appeared to want to burst my throat open anytime my heart pumps faster (and anything could make the heart to race), I was happy. I decided to start exercise to lose weight. I was concern about my heart, I was around 80kg at the time.

So I started about 15mins of daily press up and aerobic dancing. I was so happy around December. Boom, 3 days later, I felt so tired like I have never felt throughout my entire life. I mean the sort of fatigue that mere lifting of broom to sweep a small space becomes a big challenge.

I started around rounds of testing, full blood count, xray, cardiologist, testing. Then I didn't understand what had happened to me. The result showed nothing wrong with me. So what was wrong? Treated malaria, typhoid etc. You needed to see me walk on the street when going to work. I was as slow as a snarl.

After a visit to the doctors proved unsuccessful. Before then, I was following Dr Mike Hansen on youtube. Later I found another channel that talks a lot about long covid in Run DMC.

https://youtube.com/c/RUNDMC1

It was then I began to understand more that was happening. I decided to try antihistamines. I asked the pharmacist to prescribe it for it. She was a bit hesitant but later did and it worked like magic. I was to take 10mg daily, but I took twice a day as discussed in the channel. It accelerated my recovery.

Sounds serious @clotting. Specialist?

Noticed getting odd feelings from exercise that used to be nothing before. I guess people already on thinners are the ones who escape the clot issues. I was telling a mature person that they are even better off than those who don't take statins and other thinners.

For the antihistamines, decided to avoid them and soldier on. Got some vasoprin in the cabinet when the covid brouhaha began. Still exercising at a reduced rate. Going green for the better part. Off salt. Off oils. Increased water intake.

Keep us updated on the vaccination and steps being taken, please. Because the way I see it, it's only people who have had it that know the possible solutions.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by nairabacks(f): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
rottennaija:

I expect your body to be warm.
You are producing spike proteins indefinitely...
Thanks to your shot.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
nairabacks:

I expect your body to be warm.
You are producing spike proteins indefinitely...
Thanks to your shot.

Wow? Could this be why my body is warm over the past 6 weeks?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by nairabacks(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
rottennaija:

Wow? Could this be why my body is warm over the past 6 weeks?

Is there an endpoint where the vaccine tells the body to stop producing spike protein ? NO
It's a metabolic process so your body will be warmer than usual
But what happens when organs like the brain, kidneys, liver become saturated with S protein ?
Hmmm ..

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
nairabacks:

Is there an endpoint where the vaccine tells the body to stop producing spike protein ? NO
It's a metabolic process so your body will be warmer than usual
But what happens when organs like the brain, kidneys, liver become saturated with S protein ?
Hmmm ..

I'll have to research on this. I'll need more information on it. Thanks for the heads up. I know where to work from for now.

2 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How did it go?
So I took the second dose of the moderna vaccine. I took it on saturday 9th october, 2020. Today Tuesday is the 4th day and in reality, I expected worse side effect after the second dose but it turns out not to be the case. I have not taken even paracetamol since that day. I had some sore arm which did not get as bad as the first dose and I am feeling fine. I still continue to supplement with Vit C1000, Zinc 50mg and Vit D3 (some days). Generally, I am fine.

The fever I complained of had since subsided. Life is generally normal though I feel short of breath when I climb stairs or exert myself vigorously. I am thinking of trying Vit B1 to see how it might affect my shortness of breath after physical exertion but I do not have the money for now and those people refuse to retail it. I am also better able to control my anxieties compared to last year when I did not know what to do or what I was dealing with.

Generally, I feel better by the day, more than 90% improvement from this date last year.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by BRATISLAVA: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
rottennaija:

So I took the second dose of the moderna vaccine. I took it on saturday 9th october, 2020. Today Tuesday is the 4th day and in reality, I expected worse side effect after the second dose but it turns out not to be the case. I have not taken even paracetamol since that day. I had some sore arm which did not get as bad as the first dose and I am feeling fine. I still continue to supplement with Vit C1000, Zinc 50mg and Vit D3 (some days). Generally, I am fine.

The fever I complained of had since subsided. Life is generally normal though I feel short of breath when I climb stairs or exert myself vigorously. I am thinking of trying Vit B1 to see how it might affect my shortness of breath after physical exertion but I do not have the money for now and those people refuse to retail it. I am also better able to control my anxieties compared to last year when I did not know what to do or what I was dealing with.

Generally, I feel better by the day, more than 90% improvement from this date last year.

It appears your cure is in the vaccine. Can't wait for the day there's a proper vaccine for this. Do you feel the supplements make a difference? Especially the zinc. Will you continue taking them indefinitely? I don't know why zinc is one of the management medicines, it's like it has unpleasant effects. Scaled back to vitamin C only.

Will you be taking the jabs more frequently if they become standard like the flu ones? Any improvement on the clotting symptoms? Can you now do slightly more strenuous exercise?

Keep us updated, please. If you can scale this after a year, there's hope for other long haulers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.