Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience (36571 Views)

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / Babajide Sanwo-Olu - My COVID-19 Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dont mind that Dozis boy.

Evil men manufactured and spread corona virus to destroy lives.

The same evil men later announced that they have vaccines to protect lives from the same virus they created.

NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

obiekunie01:
PICTURES OF YOU TAKING IT OR IDBT!

pls let me know when all your relatives and next OF kin have taken theirs then i can go for mine!

am glad you confirmed no one was there - it shows Nigerians are smarter!

Malaria that has been reeking havoc in Africa to date and no vaccines for it!

nansens paid influencers!

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Oiza131(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
I recommend that you read this
I'll check it out. Thank you
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Oiza131(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
malcom1X:

Moderna says you shouldn't trust their Vaccines in fact they said this yesterday.

Read here

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-says-covid-19-vaccine-protection-wanes-makes-case-booster-2021-09-15/

AstraZenica is not to be trusted due to blood clots.

There no long term data to prove that the vaccine works.

If you die they, the manufacturer are exempted from getting sued.
Hmmmmm
It is well... Thank you
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
cescky:

Am not in Nigeria.. But am sure you'd get at a health food store.. Its more of a supplement than drugs... What i got are NOW products.. Am sure you know the brand. Its definitely in naija somewhere.. Am surprised you got ivermectin without an issue, lol. Thats covid cure right there.. Where did you get yours.

I normally weigh 77..covid took me down to 72..am back to 75ish...your calculations sort of isn't clear to me.. The ivectermine i got had 35 inscribed on it.. So i don't know what grams etc.. What ive been doing is taking one morning one night... Id appreciate if you can break down my dosage if possible... Cos going by your calculations may be hard cos, different ivermectin exists.

The issue with the vaccine is too many top drs are against it for my comfort.. Also it gives a virus an idea of what the human system is alike so it quickly adapts and fights back, mutation.. Cos vaccine takr 3 or so years to develop... The world is too shady these days.. Na God hand we de because person whey no sabi go think say the virus na spiritual attack, because the virus from my personal experience is intelligent and knows what its doing.. I also believe herd immunity is better for the world than these rushed vaccination

Ivermectin is sold in almost every pharmacy in Nigeria. Unlike in the US, where they don't want to hear the world ivermectin, doctors actually prescribed it here and it is easy to get.

Some pharmacies sell them quite expensive. The first pharmacy I bought sold N150/1tab and I needed to get enough for a 5 days. I eventually found a place I could get N30/tab.

If you can snap the container of the ivermectin, I could figure out.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Almajoon:
Everyone who has common sense knows that the PLANdemic (covid) was designed to force people take these evil vaccines.

But people like Dozis are still asleep, someday they will wake up from their slumber. cheesy

IGNORAMUS!!!

I now know why men in the past like Hitler and the likes were able to carry out such evils without much resistance. Humans are not all that intelligent after all. Despite our education and exposures, so many people can not deductively reason things out. How can people be stupid enough to be deceive by people who never hid their agenda from the onset to depopulate the world.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by ghettochild(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
cocococo:
Now get ready for the side effects this night. I have had both doses. For the first dose especially, I had serious fever—over 39•C, headache, delirium and worst of all, severe body aches. But it subsides gradually over the next 2 days from the time of the injection. Congrats.
The vaccine is suppose to simulate the effect of been infected by the virus...hence the reason for those symptoms...and ur antibodies response is how u get immunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
malcom1X:

Baba there's no long term data to prove that this Vaccines are okay, the best thing is to wait for a year and see the reactions among the vaccinated.

But the truth is you'll be needing boosters soon for upgrade. Or maybe you're going to blame the UNVACCINATED for your Vaccine not working properly

It's funny how u take know more than world-class team of professors of virology who developed the vaccine. If it will have a long term effect, then why the need for booster shots? Booster shots only goes to tell u that the vaccine is fading and ur white blood cells needs to be reinvigorated to keep defending u against d virus. Do u even understand the idea of MRNA technology used in production of the vaccines?

3 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by achu442(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Paid advert..

I am seeing all the comments and posts.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by atonement12: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
FreeIgboho:
atonement12 AKA fourelements come o. Your lunatic conspiracies are needed here
Efulefu! Confused and desperate donkey! grin
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:
So today I took the first jab of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine and here's my experience.

I registered today and I still took the vaccine today, the registration was so simple, easy and seamless, you can register here https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng/

After registration, you will receive a message indicating the vaccination time, date and centre.
Luckily for me, the vaccination centre is very close to where I work, on getting there, there was no crowd, as a matter of fact I was the only one coming to take the vaccine as at that time, so I walked up to a nurse and made enquiries, she directed me to the people in charge, they asked wether I've registered I answered in affirmative, they checked my name in their system and confirmed my registration, after the manual registration, I was shown the health worker in charge of the vaccination, the woman was just nice and straight to the point, I received the vaccine and was asked to sit for 10-15 minutes so that they can observe me for side effects and there was none, though I wasn't expecting any and till now, till now I feel nothing but just the initial needle pain and I know some people that took theirs 6 months ago and they are all fine.

I am scheduled to take the next jab by 28th of next month.

I am a front line health worker and during that first wave and lock down I contracted COVID-19 and the experience was not funny, so I don't want to take chances, I don't want to have the feeling again.

To the naysayers, COVID-19 is real and the vaccines are safe and accessible, please go and take yours now.

Took mine on Wednesday and I followed the very same process as you. Took mine at 9 Brigade Medical Center in Ikeja Cantonment. Felt fine after taking panadol. But today, the arm I took the jab is heavy and I feel so tired. Doubtful I will be able to go to work tomorrow but I am glad I took it. My next jab is next month and i got the Mordena vaccine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Guardiola84: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Make I go collect oo

Covid isn't a joke, it's pneumonia plus asthma all served with loads of all other gifts from the devil to make doctors and nurses fustrate your entire life

I have vowed never to argue with anyone who says it's not real
Oga even if they're dashing America visa + flight ticket to vaccinated Nigerians am not interested n would never take d poisonous vaccine ,doctors n nurses in America are fighting against mandating d vaccine n many are resigning from their jobs u no sabi pass them ,they know why them no wan take d vaccine talkless of now corrupt n baby killers democrats are in power tufiakwa!

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Aidejay(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
sonymax16:
For those that have taken the so called vaccine,u are no longer a human being genetically.This mRna vaccine is a gene therapy that alter ur gene.....u become genetically modified and u now belong to someone else......ur life will never remain the same.
where do you people pull all these "rubbishes" from. Please tell me I need to know.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by abiolag(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
rottennaija:

I think it depends on the primary health center and the vaccines they have, and likely the state.
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Aidejay(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
sonymax16:

Don't mind them......taking a vaccine as if it will protect them.The OP and others that are vaccinated are proud to be used as guinea pigs for an experimental vaccine that no one knows the long term effect.Sense is actually not common.For those vaccinated,prepare for severe complications in the future.
abeg mention the severe complications. Let's do a checklist. And how long in the future can you put a specific date.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by akmath: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Government hide palliatives but them wan force people take vaccine...
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Arrowss(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:
So today I took the first jab of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine and here's my experience.

I registered today and I still took the vaccine today, the registration was so simple, easy and seamless, you can register here https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng/

After registration, you will receive a message indicating the vaccination time, date and centre.
Luckily for me, the vaccination centre is very close to where I work, on getting there, there was no crowd, as a matter of fact I was the only one coming to take the vaccine as at that time, so I walked up to a nurse and made enquiries, she directed me to the people in charge, they asked wether I've registered I answered in affirmative, they checked my name in their system and confirmed my registration, after the manual registration, I was shown the health worker in charge of the vaccination, the woman was just nice and straight to the point, I received the vaccine and was asked to sit for 10-15 minutes so that they can observe me for side effects and there was none, though I wasn't expecting any and till now, till now I feel nothing but just the initial needle pain and I know some people that took theirs 6 months ago and they are all fine.

I am a front line health worker and during that first wave and lock down I contracted COVID-19 and the experience was not funny, so I don't want to take chances, I don't want to have the feeling again.

To the naysayers, COVID-19 is real and the vaccines are safe and accessible, please go and take yours now.

It's safe, but you covered some things on those documents, what are you shading on those pictures, this guy sef eh!
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Aidejay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Almajoon:
Everyone who has common sense knows that the PLANdemic (covid) was designed to force people take these evil vaccines. But people like Dozis are still asleep, someday they will wake up from their slumber. cheesy[b]IGNORAMUS!!![/b]

Is common sense code for stupid here?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Gfskw: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by atonement12: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Subonbon:
i never even understand the sudden love for masses.. grin
If you do mistake take that death injection, then you go understand. angry
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by atonement12: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Arrowss:

It's safe, but you covered some things on those documents, what are you shading on those pictures, this guy sef eh!
He's a paid satan-soldier.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
rottennaija:
Congratulations and welcome to the experimentation. I took moderna 28th of August. My second dose will be 28th of this month.

Check the date on the vaccination card for your second dose, it is not 30 days (especially for Moderna Vaccine), it is 28 days. Check your vaccination card for the date to be double sure of the date for the second case, it is on there. Just a heads up!

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by 50qwarat: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Long hauler here too. March last year.. Ran for months. I don't wish it on my enemies. I was skeptical about the vaccine too being a long hauler but your post don motivate me now.
rottennaija:

My story is similar. I contacted covid19 in the first wave around April. I suffered almost everything someone would suffer, except for dying. I had throat problems, shortness of breath, 3 times I had sudden inability to breath, blood cloth.

I later developed long covid syndrome (what they call long haul or long covid). I suffered from it till this year. It's been a horrible journey with lost of money spent. I still have reduced exercise ability and post exertion malaise.

I had wanted to take the vaccine but wasn't sure of how it would impact my long haul syndrome. Some people experience relief, other had worse situations after the vaccine. I was in a dilemma.

So when I contact covid19 again this August and from all my experiences, it seems to correct a greater part of my long haul syndrome, i decided it was time for the vaccine and was fortunate it was moderna they offered and I became a Guinea pig.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
abiolag:

Which of the vaccine is better because I was giving Moderna too?

Both are good and highly effective. Moderna seems to be better though due to higher efficacy.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2021
rottennaija:

Moderna from my research.

Very right!
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2021
JGrace4me:
MY COLLEAGUE IN OFFICE WHO TOOK THE VACCINE DIED 4 DAYS LATER. HE WAS HYPERTENSIVE AND YET TOOK THE VACCINE. IT ENDED HIS LIFE LAST WEEK FRIDAY.

Please can someone debunk this report here if you know an hypertensive patient that took the vaccine and nothing happened.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by wowdiva: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2021
When you fill the form online, you get questions like "Do you have any known health condition
Hypertension is one of the listed health condition.
At the health center, they check your bp before administering the vaccine. An elderly man was refused the vaccine because it showed his BP was high.
I had mine today, took the Astrazeneca. So far I feel feverish and my arm hurts and I am always hungry
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2021
iknopro:
I took mine on Tuesday and up till now I still feel serious headache and fever and the pain in my hand where I receive the vaccine no be here. Although I heard is just normal, did anybody experience that too?

I did too. Should resolve for you latest tomorrow evening. Those side effects resolve in three days at most.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2021
abiolag:

OK. Would I also get same Moderna for the second dose or anyone available in the hospital?

Which vaccine was your first dose? The vaccine name is on your vaccination card. If you have not taken any one, yes, the vaccine you took for the first dose will be the same vaccine for the second dose. You can ask specifically for the Moderna one, that is most common vaccine in this vaccination phase.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by yemi1504: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2021
wowdiva:
When you fill the form online, you get questions like "Do you have any known health condition
Hypertension is one of the listed health condition.
At the health center, they check your bp before administering the vaccine. An elderly man was refused the vaccine because it showed his BP was high.
I had mine today, took the Astrazeneca. So far I feel feverish and my arm hurts and I am always hungry

But if the person's BP is low nko?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozis:

It's not mine, it's the nurse's siggy, I forgot to cover it.
Okay sir. grin grin grin
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Okhuadams(m): 1:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozis:

how does it change the fact that you are still open to Malaria
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by malcom1X: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

It's funny how u take know more than world-class team of professors of virology who developed the vaccine. If it will have a long term effect, then why the need for booster shots? Booster shots only goes to tell u that the vaccine is fading and ur white blood cells needs to be reinvigorated to keep defending u against d virus. Do u even understand the idea of MRNA technology used in production of the vaccines?

You are the funny one here, how many booster shots do you need to become fully vaccinated? 4, 5, 6, 8.
Israel one of the most vaccinated country in the world are seeing rising cases of Covid 19. They are going on their fourth booster shots and their health minister said anyone who has had 2 shots will be considered UNVACCINATED. (Google it)

All these for a virus with 99 percent survival rate.

Secondly apart from the messages that the mRNA vaccine gives instructions to your cells to create spike protein, what other messages does it give to your cells? I'm sure you don't know. This is a new technology that has never been used before.

Note it does not even protect you from the virus or give immunity.
Moderna has been trying to do trials on humans (modernize) that's where the name comes from.

They said on their website that they are giving you a new immune system which means they are destroying your immune system. You'll need boosters for life or you'll get sick. When rainy season comes, you'll become sick because you don't have an immune system so you'll need to get booster shots.

Read moderna official website.

They even said you shouldn't trust their Vaccines

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-says-covid-19-vaccine-protection-wanes-makes-case-booster-2021-09-15/

Here read here too

It's not even a vaccine. It's a gene therapy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.