Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience (36562 Views)

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / Babajide Sanwo-Olu - My COVID-19 Experience / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Lightorder: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:

That's cool, I was waiting for the vaccine to be available so that I can take mine.
Like I wrote, I had COVID-19 during that first wave and it wasn't funny, even during the lock down, I was going to work and somehow I contracted it, it is not what I would wish my worst enemy to have.
and you were not told that taking the jab doesn’t assure you of not getting the COVID. Better get ready for the second wave. Of course you already know that it won’t be easy. Oga, cover up , observe social distancing and stop disturbing us with your uselessness jab.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by chatinent: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Islie:
Have been vaccinated but waiting for my second dose which is due but because AstraZeneca isn't available for now..... I haven't taken my second dose

You took it recently? Felt any pains?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Dozis: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lightorder:
and you were not told that taking the jab doesn’t assure you of not getting the COVID. Better get ready for the second wave. Of course you already know that it won’t be easy. Oga, cover up , observe social distancing and stop disturbing us with your uselessness jab.
Yeah, I know but it reduces the severity of the symptoms and that's why I took it, I work were I can easily contract the virus and I had it during the first wave, it was only God that saved me, breathing was hard, like getting 1/4 of normal air supply to the lungs and even opening my mouth to gulp in air was like a hammer was being hit on my skull, my nose was running non stop, lying down became a nightmare, I was only inhaling steam mixed ginger and garlic, I would get a little bit better for a few minutes and then it comes harder.
Please I don't want to imagine it again, I prefer the vaccine over that experience.
Like I replied the other guy, opinion is like an arsehole every one has one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by mfm04622: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
obiekunie01:
PICTURES OF YOU TAKING IT OR IDBT!

pls let me know when all your relatives and next OF kin have taken theirs then i can go for mine!

am glad you confirmed no one was there - it shows Nigerians are smarter!

Malaria that has been reeking havoc in Africa to date and no vaccines for it!

nansens paid influencers!

I took my first dose some weeks ago. Mine was Modana. No side effect. All people in my house has taken except my son as he is still a child and not eligible.

I know many that lost their lives to COVID-19. I know many that got infected but survived. Don't gamble with your life! Go and read of many that took COVID-19 to be a lie and got infected. Many died. Don't be one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by greencard: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Not your worst enemy you don't pray to get covid

Had similar encountered with this virus some few months ago.
It was deadly and life threatening for me. Thank God for the survival.

I had to rush and get the MRNA vaccine immediately, no need of taking second chance.

[/b]I rather die of the vaccine shots than experiencing what covid did to me. [b]

It's well
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Ahmed4002(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
greencard:

It's well

It's well man.

Many do not believe in this virus
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by nurain150(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:
So today I took the first jab of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine and here's my experience.

I registered today and I still took the vaccine today, the registration was so simple, easy and seamless, you can register here https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng/

After registration, you will receive a message indicating the vaccination time, date and centre.
Luckily for me, the vaccination centre is very close to where I work, on getting there, there was no crowd, as a matter of fact I was the only one coming to take the vaccine as at that time, so I walked up to a nurse and made enquiries, she directed me to the people in charge, they asked wether I've registered I answered in affirmative, they checked my name in their system and confirmed my registration, after the manual registration, I was shown the health worker in charge of the vaccination, the woman was just nice and straight to the point, I received the vaccine and was asked to sit for 10-15 minutes so that they can observe me for side effects and there was none, though I wasn't expecting any and till now, till now I feel nothing but just the initial needle pain and I know some people that took theirs 6 months ago and they are all fine.

I am scheduled to take the next jab by 28th of next month.

I am a front line health worker and during that first wave and lock down I contracted COVID-19 and the experience was not funny, so I don't want to take chances, I don't want to have the feeling again.

To the naysayers, COVID-19 is real and the vaccines are safe and accessible, please go and take yours now.

this vaccine might make you weak, so make sure you take excuse from boss, im talking on first hand experience
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Dozis: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Not your worst enemy you don't pray to get covid

Had similar encountered with this virus some few months ago.
It was deadly and life threatening for me. Thank God for the survival.

I had to rush and get the MRNA vaccine immediately, no need of taking second chance.

I rather die of the vaccine shots than experiencing what covid did to me.

It is well bro
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by nairabacks(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dozis:

You can believe what ever you want, you are entitled to it, even a stupid man is entitled to his stupidity.
You don't want COVID-19 vaccine but you took BCG, polio and measles vaccines, you use the internet you didn't discover, even the malaria drugs available were not discovered by Africans.

Now, I know...
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Digiprof: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
If I take make I bend. During palliatives, did they share it to people?

2 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by greencard: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:

Who said Africans didn't have malaria drugs before the Europeans came?
What is agbo?
was it the Europeans that discovered it?

Preach , preach bro

No mind them, na oyinbo Sabi everything for their side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Emola12(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
if u like go take weed vacine nothing concern me nah ur own cup of trophy be dat (eleribu)

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by greencard: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
JGrace4me:
MY COLLEAGUE IN OFFICE WHO TOOK THE VACCINE DIED 4 DAYS LATER. HE WAS HYPERTENSIVE AND YET TOOK THE VACCINE. IT ENDED HIS LIFE LAST WEEK FRIDAY.
undecided
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
abiolag:

OK. Would I also get same Moderna for the second dose or anyone available in the hospital?
it will be the same moderna if your first dose was moderna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Delphi:

Please, does one has choice of vaccine to take? Or are the various types distributed among states?.
How can one know vaccination centres offering which type of vaccine?. Regards.

You may not have the choice. I think a state may have just one vaccine or w different types depending on the center. You can ask as well to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
cescky:

Nice grin

Without saying much.. Your experience is similar to mine

Ive stocked up on vit, c, d, zinc, melatonin,, naicin, ivermectin..

How and where did you these 2 melatonin and naicin? I had been looking for it for my long covid19

Not vaccinated.. Ill wait a couple of years, lol, anyways they say once you recover you have stronger immunity against it than the vaccine.
Well. I don't know about you oo. But I didn't want to take chances and besides, being fully vaccinated will give you peace of mind. But if you have recovered from covid, and had the vaccine, your protection will be better than those who never had covid but were vaccinated.

For preventive purposes whats your dosage of ivermectin.

I'm about 73kg body weight. I take 0.2mcg/kg which amount 14.6mcg. So for the ivermectin I usually purchase, it's 3mg/tablet. I take 4 tabs, which is 12mg. I should take 5 tablets, but I'm OK with the 4 tablets.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
No take am o..
Nmezor:
Hmmmmm,will I take it Still thinking. They are giving free vaccine on my street sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by rottennaija(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
abiolag:

OK. Would I also get same Moderna for the second dose or anyone available in the hospital?

I think it depends on the primary health center and the vaccines they have, and likely the state.
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
bareal:

My grandfather and grandmother, both lived over a hundred years before returning to factory. My dad is now 85. They never took any vaccine.
Don't mind them. They make it seem as though people were not living before the vaccines and Orthodox drugs came. And they forget easily, the seeming wickedness by big pharma in creating most of this diseases just to create and push their drugs for profit. Let them continue to take the covid vaccines, their eyes go clear. Some black Americans were purposely infected with syphilis vaccines. Even Pfizer have history of medical malpractices, example, how they killed some northern nigerian children with contaminated vaccines. . Yet, people will not learn. You have the likes of Bill Gates saying the worldnis too populated and that their is a great need to reduce it to two billion people. You have very rich and notable eugenics in support of global population reduction. And they don't hide their stance. Yet, people don't think. Suddenly, the same people and government who are shouting global warming and climate change, who are looking for ways to reduce it even through very drastic means including depopulation, has been people they think they can trust with their lives. Bro, don't take that vaccine!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nmezor(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
No take am o..
Have u taken urs?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
No take am o..
Them no go hear word. Well, they will do Bill Gates a great favour by reducing the world population to two billion people. Not bad, if the dumb ones are removed.

2 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nmezor:
Have u taken urs?
Please, I am begging you, don't take it.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
You reply am well. Till now I use agbo and Its most effective to me. Just the smell of all these yeye oyinbo drugs fit make me vomit seff..
xpressionx:

Who said Africans didn't have malaria drugs before the Europeans came?
What is agbo?
was it the Europeans that discovered it?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nmezor(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Elliot2:
Please, I am begging you, don't take it.
I hope u haven't taken urs as well
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nmezor:
Never

3 Likes

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Elliot2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nmezor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
O boy you are on your own. cheesy

[s]
Dozis:

Yeah, I know but it reduces the severity of the symptoms and that's why I took it, I work were I can easily contract the virus and I had it during the first wave, it was only God that saved me, breathing was hard, like getting 1/4 of normal air supply to the lungs and even opening my mouth to gulp in air was like a hammer was being hit on my skull, my nose was running non stop, lying down became a nightmare, I was only inhaling steam mixed ginger and garlic, I would get a little bit better for a few minutes and then it comes harder.
Please I don't want to imagine it again, I prefer the vaccine over that experience.
Like I replied the other guy, opinion is like an arsehole every one has one.
[/s]
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by dalene1305(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
I was scheduled to get mine at Akowonjo health centre on September 15, was there and was told there is no barcode. That they got only 30 and its finished that I should keep checking. Not good at all. I scheduled online, got confirmation and took excuse from office only for me to get there and it was not given. They even told me to go and complain to Lagos state government. I think the state government or whoever is responsible should do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Everyone who has common sense knows that the PLANdemic (covid) was designed to force people take these evil vaccines.

But people like Dozis are still asleep, someday they will wake up from their slumber. cheesy

IGNORAMUS!!!

[quote author=Elliot2 post=105887677][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
When the matter start, na ur body go tell you. cheesy

[s]
Dozis:

You can believe what ever you want, you are entitled to it, even a stupid man is entitled to his stupidity.
You don't want COVID-19 vaccine but you took BCG, polio and measles vaccines, you use the internet you didn't discover, even the malaria drugs available were not discovered by Africans.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Never wink
Nmezor:
Have u taken urs?
Re: My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience by cescky(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
rottennaija:

How and where did you these 2 melatonin and naicin? I had been looking for it for my long covid19

Well. I don't know about you oo. But I didn't want to take chances and besides, being fully vaccinated will give you peace of mind. But if you have recovered from covid, and had the vaccine, your protection will be better than those who never had covid but were vaccinated.

I'm about 73kg body weight. I take 0.2mcg/kg which amount 14.6mcg. So for the ivermectin I usually purchase, it's 3mg/tablet. I take 4 tabs, which is 12mg. I should take 5 tablets, but I'm OK with the 4 tablets.

Am not in Nigeria.. But am sure you'd get at a health food store.. Its more of a supplement than drugs... What i got are NOW products.. Am sure you know the brand. Its definitely in naija somewhere.. Am surprised you got ivermectin without an issue, lol. Thats covid cure right there.. Where did you get yours.

I normally weigh 77..covid took me down to 72..am back to 75ish...your calculations sort of isn't clear to me.. The ivectermine i got had 35 inscribed on it.. So i don't know what grams etc.. What ive been doing is taking one morning one night... Id appreciate if you can break down my dosage if possible... Cos going by your calculations may be hard cos, different ivermectin exists.

The issue with the vaccine is too many top drs are against it for my comfort.. Also it gives a virus an idea of what the human system is alike so it quickly adapts and fights back, mutation.. Cos vaccine takr 3 or so years to develop... The world is too shady these days.. Na God hand we de because person whey no sabi go think say the virus na spiritual attack, because the virus from my personal experience is intelligent and knows what its doing.. I also believe herd immunity is better for the world than these rushed vaccination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.