Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65321 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by tiswell(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Pathological lies

3 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kingcalls: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi.
Read below the opinion of a criminal law practitioner and an ex law enforcement agent with 36 years experience.
There is a Maxim in the law taken from the Latin language. Ex Turpe Causa Non Artier Actio .In English it means: “From a bad or base cause no good can come”. The makers of the law knew before hand that there would be people who will try to skirt the rule of law for their own selfish and unlawful and dishonest purposes. A sum of money stolen and then used to invest in anything such as land or gold bars of silver or what ever kind properties and as a result makes a gain on it is still stolen property.
Money has an “opportunity cost,” so when someone steals it from the owner, they are stealing the opportunity of the owner to enjoy his money or to employ it elsewhere to make a profit. The money is stolen and whatever is bought or what ever profits or returns on it is still stolen property and belongs to the original owner. So no attempt to launder the profits or the original sum will be lawful.
It is a criminal act for which the perpetrator is well deserving of a jail term that the court may impose . Thieves sometime steal goods and sell them and use the proceeds of sale to buy jewelry or some other kinds of properties in a vain effort to launder the money .The jewelry is also stolen property. If the jewelry is sold and the proceeds used to buy gold bars, it is still stolen property. If the gold bar is melted down and made into gold coins, they still remain stolen property.
Furthermore every person who helps in the process knowingly can be charged with handling Stolen property or receiving stolen property. In this case ,”willful blindness” is still “knowingly”. This remain so even if the police will return the property to the original owner after the Court is finish with the case and the penalty imposed.

There is another Latin Maxim used in law that says ;”He who comes to Equity Must come with Clean Hands”. It means that if a person does something wrong in both civil law and criminal law, they cannot come to the court to enforce any claim against the police or the owner who has since seized what is rightfully theirs because the perpetrator of the act “hands are dirty” .if one breaches a contract they cannot come to court to request that the court enforce any obligation ,clauses or duties against the innocent party to that contract .
https://www.quora.com/If-someone-invests-with-stolen-money-is-the-money-they-gain-from-their-investments-legally-earned

How will her lawyers prove that the 10k he stole was for betting??

3 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by saferoom: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Lattop(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Take ur 10k and shut ur trap
After all we are spending the rest together
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Harodebby:
Onmo dis one pass greed oh, itz witchcraft undecided cheesy
what if he lost the money will she collect back her 10k or not
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by xeju: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.
You collected it? Or stole it? You could go to jail and the lady can sue you for damages claiming that she might have invested the money to make millions, etc

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Angrygoat:
How the Bleep will he do 10k man. Come on man,I stole your 10k,I'm lending u 5k bich
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

How will her lawyers prove that the 10k he stile was for betting??
it is there in the topic. Man stole 10k and used it to bet.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by imustyan: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
The whole 100M belongs to the girl. Stolen money, invested or doubled belongs to the real owner.

The man should also be charged with theft!

Her lawyer should write to the gaming commission, copy the police, CBN and effcc and go to court to freeze hes bank account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Bigchristo: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
Why will the man return just 10? Can’t him just surprised her with huge alert like 2 million? Greediness too much for this earth

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by ollydee: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
SMH
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by barnaby04(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2021
This is wickedness of the highest order. Nothing stops the guy from giving the lady at least 10m from the money while he still has enough to do whatever he likes.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2021
The law is filled with a lot of grey spots so stop saying what you don't know.
In which court will he forfeit the whole sum? The highest he will lose is a higher percentage of the amount he stole but he can never I repeat NEVER lose everything.
All these quack lawyers just deceiving people here [quote author=SUPERPACK post=105891391]He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

You must be sick in the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Harrykn: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Secretly return her 10k! What if the game bin cut and she heard about it you think say house for contain two people. Mek she rest Abeg.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Topmaike007(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2021
xeju:

You collected it? Or stole it? You could go to jail and the lady can sue you for damages claiming that she might have invested the money to make millions, etc
what if the man claim that he used the money to buy food and not for the betting nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MMXX: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2021
She threatens to leave grin

see joke

7 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Topmaike007(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Bigchristo:
Why will the man return just 10? Can’t him just surprised her with huge alert like 2 million? Greediness too much for this earth
my own be say if it is 3mil it is not bad but demanding 40mil na nonsense.. Na thief him thief am oo no be say him borrow money from her to do betting that made her to demand such percentage

3 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens

Not every Man will be in support of this daylight robbery!! I am a Man and totally disagree with that greedy headed guy who stole from the lady. Reason why many are killed and don't enjoy the blessing that come thier way.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MrColdsweat: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Debest4u:
Oboy this guy na mumu atleast 10m. Kai people greedy.

If he had lost, would she have asked for 40m?
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Remag666:
The law is filled with a lot of grey spots so stop saying what you don't know.
In which court will he forfeit the whole sum? The highest he will lose is a higher percentage of the amount he stole but he can never I repeat NEVER lose everything.
All these quack lawyers just deceiving people here
Go and read the terms and conditions present in every betting website. You agreed that the money used in the bet belongs to you, in this case it is stolen and so null and void too. He either divides the money or she takes it all or both will lose the gains if she involves betting commission.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kingcalls: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
it is there in the topic. Man stole 10k and used it to bet.

Leave topic...I'm talking about the courts ....what of if he claims he borrowed her ...is there any proof that he actually stole it ... even if he stole it, is there any proof that he used the stolen money to bet
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Mitsurugi(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Angrygoat:
How the Bleep will he do 10k man. Come on man,I stole your 10k,I'm lending u 5k bich

Like you have charge over how long you will live to spend it. This is why guys die easily these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by AntiWailer: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Lies.

No be only 100 M.

believe this and believe that God sent FFK to APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by J2381: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
Bottom line he took the money without her permission hence he stole it. If she's willing she should get herself a good lawyer and sue him, as long as she has evidence he took her money without her permission. The court can even award her half the money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Olodo24: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Greedy man. Give her 5m at least
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Rastaramsey(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Damn niggarr
She deserves at least 500k Na
If she be broke ass like you, u for no see dat � � � chop....
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Tolu181: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Debest4u:
Oboy this guy na mumu atleast 10m. Kai people greedy.
do you know what is 10million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.