Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65302 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by grandstar(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
grin grin grin grin

But what do you expect now? Do you want him to divide it into two or what

At the end of the day na the wife go enjoy greater part of the money. Like housing (better house this time), good car (at least one for the girl), her level will never remain the same no matter how crazy his the man

You stingy. Why not give her 5m or even 10m?

The lady is his girlfriend, not wife.

I'm sure if the girl screams loud enough, the guy will drop something better, perhaps 1m or 2m.

Make the girl no go marry this kine stingy guy.

I doubt this money will last. Give him one year, 50k no go remain. He will be investing big time in lottery as well, hoping to change 100m to 10bn.

Make he go buy house and land and a car of 5m at most.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Davedblues(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Leave all these comments if a good man and a woman are in a good relationship nobody would hear about this so both the girl and the guy are greedy because as for me the girl should sway him to get some huge benefit because if he loses no be this grammar we go dey talk here

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens
I agree with you bro. Its his kind that never rise above the level they are.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by sammirano: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by ntyce(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
grin grin grin grin

But what do you expect now? Do you want him to divide it into two or what

At the end of the day na the wife go enjoy greater part of the money. Like housing (better house this time), good car (at least one for the girl), her level will never remain the same no matter how crazy his the man

It states girlfriend not wife...

Even if it's the wife, she deserves a share of the profit.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Originalsly: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Greedy guy... he stole the N10K from her .... not borrow. What if he's now charged for theft? Knowing he won N100M ... how much will the Police be demanding?... and in the end he will face a judge.... who will more likely order he settle her with an amount he no longer has.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by udomma1005(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
The lady is in no position to negotiate ratio of cash. The man is terribly pathetic. With such win, he ought to buy the babe a 3 million Naira worth of car and dash her 2 Millar, every where for maramah!
Greed is a bitch undecided

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by BennyDGreat: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi.
Read below the opinion of a criminal law practitioner and an ex law enforcement agent with 36 years experience.
There is a Maxim in the law taken from the Latin language. Ex Turpe Causa Non Artier Actio .In English it means: “From a bad or base cause no good can come”. The makers of the law knew before hand that there would be people who will try to skirt the rule of law for their own selfish and unlawful and dishonest purposes. A sum of money stolen and then used to invest in anything such as land or gold bars of silver or what ever kind properties and as a result makes a gain on it is still stolen property.
Money has an “opportunity cost,” so when someone steals it from the owner, they are stealing the opportunity of the owner to enjoy his money or to employ it elsewhere to make a profit. The money is stolen and whatever is bought or what ever profits or returns on it is still stolen property and belongs to the original owner. So no attempt to launder the profits or the original sum will be lawful.
It is a criminal act for which the perpetrator is well deserving of a jail term that the court may impose . Thieves sometime steal goods and sell them and use the proceeds of sale to buy jewelry or some other kinds of properties in a vain effort to launder the money .The jewelry is also stolen property. If the jewelry is sold and the proceeds used to buy gold bars, it is still stolen property. If the gold bar is melted down and made into gold coins, they still remain stolen property.
Furthermore every person who helps in the process knowingly can be charged with handling Stolen property or receiving stolen property. In this case ,”willful blindness” is still “knowingly”. This remain so even if the police will return the property to the original owner after the Court is finish with the case and the penalty imposed.

There is another Latin Maxim used in law that says ;”He who comes to Equity Must come with Clean Hands”. It means that if a person does something wrong in both civil law and criminal law, they cannot come to the court to enforce any claim against the police or the owner who has since seized what is rightfully theirs because the perpetrator of the act “hands are dirty” .if one breaches a contract they cannot come to court to request that the court enforce any obligation ,clauses or duties against the innocent party to that contract .
https://www.quora.com/If-someone-invests-with-stolen-money-is-the-money-they-gain-from-their-investments-legally-earned

How will she prove it was the exact 10k stolen that he used to place the bet?
What if the guy has counter-proof that he got the particular 10k he used to place the bet from elsewhere....what's gonna be the outcome in that case?
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by feelme3(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
All these sensational news paddlers. Which betting company pays out N100M for a win. Even if na multiple tickets him take play? And the money displayed in that pic up there wouldn't even amount to N10M, that's assuming the picture is a Nigerian pic because when I zoomed in on it, I no fit understand any Naija currency wey get those image. Social media no go kill us.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by saal: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
The guy is heartless, 10k out of 100m, guys can be too mean.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
How did the girl know her 10k was the seed in the first place?
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by pafo(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Fake story
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by bukatyne(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
In the hypothetical story, hope the girl is ending the relationship sha?

That man is not someone you can enter a lifelong partnership or Journey with.

Nothing stops him from giving her N10m undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by pafo(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
feelme3:
All these sensational news paddlers. Which betting company pays out N100M for a win. Even if na multiple tickets him take play? And the money displayed in that pic up there wouldn't even amount to N10M, that's assuming the picture is a Nigerian pic because when I zoomed in on it, I no fit understand any Naija currency wey get those image. Social media no go kill us.

Wonder why no one thought like this lol. E easy to win 100m? He now won with stolen 10k? Make dem talk another lie. This one don cast.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Harodebby:
Onmo dis one pass greed oh, itz witchcraft undecided cheesy
Aunty he returned the money he stole ..shikinnah, he owes that woman nothing except to refund what he stole
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by quinox947: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
No bet in naija that can guarantee a #100m win.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Olam09(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the important question IS: what would be her reaction if he had lost the money?!

IMHO the man is a thief, and as a thief he owes her absolutely NOTHING.... not even the 10k because thieves dont have moral/values.
Lol.. you are very ingenious..
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the important question IS: what would be her reaction if he had lost the money?!

IMHO the man is a thief, and as a thief he owes her absolutely NOTHING.... not even the 10k because thieves dont have moral/values.
Bro you're so wrong!!!
At least he didn't lose the money but won. In this case, the money used is his girlfriend's which he gambled with and was lucky. He supposed to return more than what he took to show appreciation and remorse. The emphasis here is not if he had lost the money but that he was lucky. By giving back the 10k, he is indirectly paying the girl off and moving on to other babes, forgetting that it was her money that brought this new level to him. Bottom line he should have given her at 10mil
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Olam09(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Lol.. you are very ingenious and hilarious..

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Really? So is it the law of the betting site they will use to judge a case of theft or the Constitution?
SUPERPACK:
Go and read the terms and conditions present in every betting website. You agreed that the money used in the bet belongs to you, in this case it is stolen and so null and void too. He either divides the money or she takes it all or both will lose the gains if she involves betting commission.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by juniorstar(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Wat if the ticket cut..he go refund the 10k ...lol abi na free but hin for add something join
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Mavrick2012: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

"how u men"?.
Are you forgetting you are supposed to be a man?
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Olam09(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
No. 1 this is not Nigeria currency
No. 2 e be like say na 10 odd the man bet e con put 10k
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kelvinhunta: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
I wonder how u people reason when ever a woman is involved but change immediately a guy is d victim. Have u asked urself if he has lost d bet, would d girlfriend forget d money and forgive him?
Debest4u:
Oboy this guy na mumu atleast 10m. Kai people greedy.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Ezeego1(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy
simplepee:
Why is no one talking about the fact that the man stole?

Well, as for me I will break up with the guy. I can't date or marry a thief and a gambler. You all have lost it because of money..

I know if reverse was the case, you guys will drag the woman for stealing in the first place, I spit on most guys here.
Even in this case, you are still insulting the woman, hatred kill all of una. Tueh!

cheesy cheesy Please be calming down. Lol
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MummyD2020(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

There is no single blessing that will come from the so called motherless baby's donation. You think he is helping God? God does not need his money becos he is denying some one that gave him the opportunity of earning that 100m her right. Causing her pains. What is there to give her more? Im not saying he should give her 40m. To me its too much. But they are dating and he could not have seen such amount in his life if not for the lady. Mind you, this is gonna be my answer if the reverse is the case. Chai, 100m minus 10,000k. God knows if he gives some people money in this life ehh, what they will do their fellow human being devil sef go shock!

He even stole the 10k. Nairalanders, una dey go church or mosque so? Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Leave topic...I'm talking about the courts ....what of if he claims he borrowed her ...is there any proof that he actually stole it ... even if he stole it, is there any proof that he used the stolen money to bet
He has agreed it is stolen fund he used in placing the bet. Simple.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
joedave:

Of course she's damn right shocked

What a greedy hearted guy he is. He stole the money and wasn't even magnanimous to give her at least 20%. She would've gladly collected it but seeing how wicked the guy was by just returning the paltry N10k made her furious.

Now she wanted N40m. There always a reaction for every action. Now let him do the needful. Barawo bansa tongue

Even wife sef won’t collect 40m na ordinary galfrnd won collect 40m? Big Nonsense
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by akmath: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Fortebet de do advert..
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by blackjah(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
simplepee:
Why is no one talking about the fact that the man stole?

Well, as for me I will break up with the guy. I can't date or marry a thief and a gambler. You all have lost it because of money..

I know if reverse was the case, you guys will drag the woman for stealing in the first place, I spit on most guys here.
Even in this case, you are still insulting the woman, hatred kill all of una. Tueh!

shurup
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MansoryMX(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?

News look fake. That currency ain’t Naira and your source is saying a man from Nigeria?

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kelvinhunta: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
D guy owes her only her 10k,if he chooses to bless her with more then it's his choice and reason best known to him but it's never morally wrong if he decides not to add anything to her.
DonEd:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.