Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65301 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Harodebby(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Macobet:

Aunty he returned the money he stole ..shikinnah, he owes that woman nothing except to refund what he stole
itz not fair jhoor.... if the money wasn’t there, perhaps he wouldn’t have gotten it. Even d least 100k sef suppose reach her. Although itz not her right undecided but d man wicked
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Harodebby(f): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Topmaike007:
what if he lost the money will she collect back her 10k or not
but d money no loss nau�
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by AstuteAyo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Would he still have told the girl he stole her money if at all the game cut?
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by ihedioramma: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
AM thinking about it .
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by BennyDGreat: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
if that's the case he will only return the 10k he stole. But if it is proven he used any proceed or part of the stolen fund in the bet the girl is entitled to part or all the profit. A criminal has no case in front of a court.

No way to prove that he used the stolen fund...na who get money pass dey arrange better lawyer....case closed....I rise

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by yazzman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enemy of progress ...
9jayes:
Both of them are greedy, say no to stealing say no to betting and say no to greedy
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Topmaike007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Harodebby:
but d money no loss nau�
grin
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Brandconsultany: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

Brother, you heartless, make God no allow people do you future daughters this kind of thing !

You too heartless,but Las las you know sey if that girl find better lawyer that money will be shared equally.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Brandconsultany: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
xeju:

You collected it? Or stole it? You could go to jail and the lady can sue you for damages claiming that she might have invested the money to make millions, etc

Absolutely, that girl has a better chance of laying claim to that money or probably a better portion of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Techguy96(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I wonder how many names nairalanders will call the girl if she were to be the one who stole his money and cash out big with it then give him his 10k back. Greed has blinded some people
Na misogynistic yahoo boys full nairaland now.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by wisdomkid: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

With this your mentality, you no go go far for business.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by jimtemi1: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
What odd can bring 100m with 10k? I don't believe this but if it true good for him
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Bornboy4: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
I have weekend 113+ ODDS on bet 9 ja.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Techguy96:

Na misogynistic yahoo boys full nairaland now.

I just tire
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

5m is not too much now

I agree. It is better than nothing from the stingy man.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Playermayweda(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
simplepee:
Pele my dear. Stop vibrating, you will be fine.

Really ??!
Issorite
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by kamharida83o: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Frenzy01(m): 2:25am On Sep 18, 2021
This one nah stingy man oo grin grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kingcalls: 4:19am On Sep 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
when you borrow money from your friends, do you repay them with interest OR just what they've given you?
when armed robber/pickpockets steal your money, do you expect them to repay you back (let alone with interest)?

the issue here is very simple IMHO.... he doesnt owe her anything, but if he really has to, then 10k is what she is owe. 10K is what the babe would have asked the dude back if he had lost the money, so she cant be asking 40% because he won. if the guy gives more, let it be because of his (thieving) good heart and nothing else.
as if thieves suddenly have morals....

but then again, you cant right a wrong like that....you are still a thief in the eyes of the law.... you cant buy yourself a conscience, and if you must then you would have to give the babe 50% of the proceed from the bet. but we all know that it doesnt work like that with thieves and people who have no morals. they only think about their selfish ambitions and whether you are starving and/or dying and need that 10k, its none of their concern.

stop focussing on the money then and instead focus on the act....
- if/when i sneak out tonight with you car and thank to it i get a babe, do you expect anything else than your car back in the morning OR would you now ask for your share of the babe?
- if i sneak in your room to borrow suit to go for job interview, would you now ask me to give you a %age of my salary every month?

but here is the best way to look at this issue: if that person took your money and went to do a crime or something illega...and they got caught, when the police comes over, would you now tell them that it was your money that was used and you needed a share of this criminal enterprise's proceeds?!?!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ red ink
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by NelviusGrey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
If na me i no go give the girl pass 1million naira sha tongue
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Harodebby:
itz not fair jhoor.... if the money wasn’t there, perhaps he wouldn’t have gotten it. Even d least 100k sef suppose reach her. Although itz not her right undecided but d man wicked
Then she should beg the man, but a good man will treat her well
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Harodebby(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Macobet:

Then she should beg the man, but a good man will treat her well
issorite grin
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Debest4u: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I wonder how u people reason when ever a woman is involved but change immediately a guy is d victim. Have u asked urself if he has lost d bet, would d girlfriend forget d money and forgive him?

I believe for the guy to have access to the girlfriend's money the girl was actually free with the guy and I doubt if the guy has lost the bet if she would have asked for his head in return and don't forget he stole the money, he is supposed to be arrested and every kobo collected from him and given to the lady in question. So would you think that will be better.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Debest4u: 3:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Tolu181:
do you know what is 10million

No oga I no know 10million but I know say na 10% of 100million. Thanks for the mention.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Debest4u: 3:38am On Sep 23, 2021
MrColdsweat:

If he had lost, would she have asked for 40m?

Bros if e no see the babe money thief e for get 100million. You must understand that there would have been no way she would have asked for any money from him except her 10k, but since luck don shine on the stolen 10k the guy should do the needful. Even you wey dey talk if person do you wetin the guy do that babe wetin you go do? You go simply collect 10k commot for 100m? Abeg answer oh.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kelvinhunta: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2021
I actually think there is no need responding to u as u r already high on Jamaican weed
Debest4u:

I believe for the guy to have access to the girlfriend's money the girl was actually free with the guy and I doubt if the guy has lost the bet if she would have asked for his head in return and don't forget he stole the money, he is supposed to be arrested and every kobo collected from him and given to the lady in question. So would you think that will be better.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by MrCover: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You must be sick in the head.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun Please Come And Do The Needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.