Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65319 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by xeju: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Topmaike007:
what if the man claim that he used the money to buy food and not for the betting nko?
Still same
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by FalseProphet1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
My own is why tell her you won 100m when you know you won't allow her partake in the sharing, he should have just shut up his mouth and given her whatever he felt like giving her, I'm very sure that if he has done that all these drama wouldn't have happened.

Sometimes learning to keep your mouth closed, saves you from a lot of unnecessary troubles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by michoim(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angrygoat:
How the Bleep will he do 10k man. Come on man,I stole your 10k,I'm lending u 5k bich
No wonder you are "angry goat". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by rave412: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
This surely looks like advert to me
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Who took the risk or investment? All u can hold him for in court stealing period.

1naira she won’t collect.

Guy, you no wan learn undecided You are there arguing and this makes me shudder at how ignorant many could be.

That money stolen was a proceed of crime and used for a business. If the matter proceed to court, the guy will lose the money to the lady. I mean every damn penny. Boyfriend or girlfriend nor dey were law dey. The law is the law. Besides that, it is morally wrong again based on what the guy did. This only support the phrase that the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked, Who can know it?

This is someone you sleeps with every now and then, you now used her money unknown to her obtain Once in a Life time opportunity and you returned back the one you stole. This type of person and those supporting him, are ready to kill easily for money when they feel aggrieved. I hate greedy minded people and circumventors with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sorry for stealing ur 10k, here's ur 10k back, simple. Is my choice if i want to give u money from my 100m
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guestlander:

What alpha males? More like a bunch of idiots. Alpha males don't steal from their girlfriends.

Precisely... Hence my use of inverted commas.

The way these young men reason is quite disturbing! Little wonder the nation is so badly led.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Guestlander: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Precisely... Hence my use of inverted commas.

The way these young men reason is quite disturbing! Little wonder the nation is so badly led.

I understand you perfectly my friend.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by streetsoldier1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
to start with, this is a cooked up story and an advert to lure more people into betting. That note in the pix isnt naija bank note.

Ok, back to the story, this is what happens when two idiots are dating. The word should be borrow 10k and and not steal. If stolen no need to return. If borrow, then it should be a case of returning what was borrowed and both should settle down and plan their lives with the 100M.

Shey na from naija girls person wan steal 10k? naija babes are ever needy, always broke, needing urgent 2k.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Newboss(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
How did she know that it's her 10k that was used to win the 100m? If before he won the money, he told her that he would pay her back, then he didn't steal from her because she had agreed to receiving her 10k back.

If the guy told her that after winning, then he should be shot dead. He's too useless to be alive, talk less of having 100m. Mumu man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elgaxton:
40million is not bad at all considering he could goto jail without a dime.

So apt! Yes he could be sued and go for it, losing everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by captainspear(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.
Mr Cover please I need you to, in fact I desperately need you to change your grammar, thank you, sorry I couldn't say thanks you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by AFONAMARO: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens

Hope you know the money was stolen, not that she lend him the money wilfully.

Na person wey help you willfully deserve pity
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by princewarri1985: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
She should send hire killers to kill the mumu boy, we guys will undestand because its called "RIGHTEOUS KILL"
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Dazall: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is pure greed from the lady but she also has a case...if the man didn't steal the lady's money he wouldn't have been 100million richer so atleast the lady deserves 10% of the winnings.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Playermayweda(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
joedave:

Guy, you no wan learn undecided You are there arguing and this makes me shudder at how ignorant many could be.

That money stolen was a proceed of crime and used for a business. If the matter proceed to court, the guy will lose the money to the lady. I mean every damn penny. Boyfriend or girlfriend nor dey were law dey. The law is the law. Besides that, it is morally wrong again based on what the guy did. This only support the phrase that the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked, Who can know it?

This is someone you sleeps with every now and then, you now used her money unknown to her obtain Once in a Life time opportunity and you returned back the one you stole. This type of person and those supporting him, are ready to kill easily for money when they feel aggrieved. I hate greedy minded people and circumventors with passion.

I believe what is more likely to happen is that since it's stolen money, he could forfeit his bet giving the company back the money, company returning the 10k, returning the 10k back to the girl, and the man getting a sentence, i believe there must be a law about using stolen money to bet
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
joedave:

If it’s easy to win a bet go and do it. How many times and how much has the guy spent on the gal while dating? It is not a criminal case. U think she can hold him for stealing 10k let her do her worst.

If it was her u think she will give him 40m? A woman?? Lmao.

He can give her Smtn bt she can’t demand 40m.

Dude wake up.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

You are really disturbed and quite shallow...

Seek help fast before this becomes full blown depression.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?

"OP, Stop this negativity about Nigeria else your life will end miserably, judging from the money in that photo, that's not a Nigerian currency hence it didn't happen in Nigeria". - Village People spokesperson
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Lashbaba(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
1Alex:
If the picture I am seeing here is the actual picture, then the money is not a Nigerian bank note.
the guy stole 10 thousand, not 10 thousand Naira!
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Simplepee don't mind them. It's the ones who are prone to greed that are blaming the woman and not the man. He stole. For returning the money, he supposed to make restitution which is much more than what he stole. Bottom line he shoulda returned 10mil

You know, when the village people are running on someone's matter, even if he US Ambassador himself give him visa, he will still not be allowed to go or he's deported at entry point. That lady could press charges on that greedy man if this story was real.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Scamburster(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

Is she right or wrong?
Nice advert, but we know what happened.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by simplepee(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Playermayweda:

But at that point it will benefit the man more if u break up collectin nothin, the nigga has won and the lady has lost, so the threat that he will lose is relationship is nothing compared to what he has won, assuming she decided to take it to court where she might possibly win, that would be a better decision, but the threat of breakin up the relationship is daft, cos las las the gel only collect her 10k back grin grin, So the man is a thief and a multimillionaire grin
Don't be delusional. A gambler and thief is never contented. Don't be surprised he will still blow up the money by wanting more....

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by izibili44: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens
dis wan no be man. Na mad man
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
jaxxy:

If it’s easy to win a bet go and do it. How many times and how much has the guy spent on the gal while dating? It is not a criminal case. U think she can hold him for stealing 10k let her do her worst.

If it was her u think she will give him 40m? A woman?? Lmao.

He can give her Smtn bt she can’t demand 40m.

Dude wake up.

Guy, I'm done advicing you. And that's one of the beauty of social media. You can come across many people from background where you may never be opportuned to meet in real life. We learn everyday.

If you found yourself in this type of condition or situation, don't try to be greedy, it can end one's life without tasting an inch of that same money. Live and let others live. Have a great weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Elsueno: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi. Worse case scenario, the betting company is involved, the man will be sued for money laundering because he violated their anti-money laundering rules and all winnings voided.
Read below the opinion of a criminal law practitioner and an ex law enforcement agent with 36 years experience.

https://www.quora.com/If-someone-invests-with-stolen-money-is-the-money-they-gain-from-their-investments-legally-earned

Dat is if she can prove dat he use dat particular 10k he got from her for d bet grin
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Guestlander: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
My own is why tell her you won 100m when you know you won't allow her partake in the sharing, he should have just shut up his mouth and given her whatever he felt like giving her, I'm very sure that if he has done that all these drama wouldn't have happened.

Sometimes learning to keep your mouth closed, saves you from a lot of unnecessary troubles.

These things happens a lot. People breaking up with their partners after winning the lottery. Good thing is most never get away with it. Too much greed is the problem.
This one even stole the bet money, there's no way he could win this case.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by grandstar(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
He will lose that whole earning if the girl takes the case to court and the girl will collect the earnings. It is a straight win for the girl should she sue the guy for stealing her money. Remember the case of Ivictus Obi. Worse case scenario, the betting company is involved, the man will be sued for money laundering because he violated their anti-money laundering rules and all winnings voided.
Read below the opinion of a criminal law practitioner and an ex law enforcement agent with 36 years experience.

https://www.quora.com/If-someone-invests-with-stolen-money-is-the-money-they-gain-from-their-investments-legally-earned

I doff my hat!
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by lekonso: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
The guy is wicked and very greedy. If he did not see that money to steal from his girlfriend, would he have won the money. If his girlfriend was as poor as he is, he would not have won that money.

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Playermayweda:

I believe what is more likely to happen is that since it's stolen money, he could forfeit his bet giving the company back the money, company returning the 10k, returning the 10k back to the girl, and the man getting a sentence, i believe there must be a law about using stolen money to bet

Well this angle will be subjective in law. It will depend largely on what the law states giving the use of stolen fund for lottery or bet.

However, if you ask me, it is between the lady and the guy as there wasn't an establishment of dubiousness attached to the bet result that guaranteed his winning. He won the bet incontestably without doubt. The contention is the source of the fund being used of which the rightful owner can seek redress. Whichever way, that guy is a stark loser at the end of it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Champneys: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Actually, he is... Stealing from people causes them serious inconveniences which amount to more than what you stole.

Think about it... If you were at the point of finalizing a sweet deal with a client on phone, and the phone gets snatched at gun point making you lose all contacts, sim, files, and the deal, will it be a "good enough gesture" for the thief to merely return the phone days afterwards??! Would you merely thank him and move on??!

Is that your definition of JUSTICE??!

All these one nah story.

What he owes that woman is what he stole from her!

Anything else he does after that is at his own discretion.

Regarding to stealing, he will live with the consequences of that for the rest of his life, trust broken and the sin that is associated with that are some examples.

Simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.