Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40748 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Misternas89:

Hehehehe bad man grin. So you no fit invite me come chop am too abi? Na pictures and aroma I go chop?

Oooo ti set ooo
Come and eat ooo

Recipe

The important thing about this combo is moderation... The oil and vegetable oil. It must not be too greasy or else the children won't like it.

This are the ingredients needs especially since children are eating. They need their proteins.

1. Beans( probably oloyin)
2. Spaghetti
3. Veg or olive oil( your choice)
4. Tomato paste
5. Pepper and Tomatoes ( ripe, red tomatoes)
6. Onions
7. Fish( smoked one, especially Shawa or Panla) You can also use Alaran(Titus)
8. Shrimps( Especially those big red ones)
9. Salt
10. Seasoning.

1. Put the gas on. And add water into the pot. During this period the beans should be picked, then pour into the pot to parboiled. Because of the children with sensitive digestive system

2. After the beans has been sieved, another water should be placed on the pot, after the water is boiled, the beans should be poured back into the water but this with the spaghetti. This process is about just 5-6 minutes. It's to make the beans and spaghetti mix together. And during this period the beans must have been properly cooked and the spaghetti, almost done, then they should be sieved again. And kept for all water to drain out.

3. The pot should be clean, the placed back on the pot, After the pot is dry from all traces of water then the oil should be poured inside the pot. ( I am not really into bleaching oil, but some people find it okay). The onions should be poured, after then the already blended Tomatoes and pepper, then the tomatoes paste( tomatoes paste is to make the spaghetti look more reddish and also rich in taste)

4. With all this then you'll stem the sauce with the seasonings and salt and when its properly steamed our fish and shrimps should go in then. And the curry should be added if the family likes it. The seasoning added in proportion to the spaghetti and bean.

5. Then little water should be added to the sauce and we'll pour back our Beans and spaghetti to the sauce. Mix it together till everything is even, add salt and seasoning again to taste incase the one in the sauce is not enough. Leave the pot to steam together, add another freshly diced onions again to to he pot, mixed again, check if everything is even, if yes,

6. off your gas and serve while hot.

Bon appetit�

Credit: @Doradorwa

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Misternas89(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
money121:

Oooo ti set ooo
Come and eat ooo

Recipe

The important thing about this combo is moderation... The oil and vegetable oil. It must not be too greasy or else the children won't like it.

This are the ingredients needs especially since children are eating. They need their proteins.

1. Beans( probably oloyin)
2. Spaghetti
3. Veg or olive oil( your choice)
4. Tomato paste
5. Pepper and Tomatoes ( ripe, red tomatoes)
6. Onions
7. Fish( smoked one, especially Shawa or Panla) You can also use Alaran(Titus)
8. Shrimps( Especially those big red ones)
9. Salt
10. Seasoning.

1. Put the gas on. And add water into the pot. During this period the beans should be picked, then pour into the pot to parboiled. Because of the children with sensitive digestive system

2. After the beans has been sieved, another water should be placed on the pot, after the water is boiled, the beans should be poured back into the water but this with the spaghetti. This process is about just 5-6 minutes. It's to make the beans and spaghetti mix together. And during this period the beans must have been properly cooked and the spaghetti, almost done, then they should be sieved again. And kept for all water to drain out.

3. The pot should be clean, the placed back on the pot, After the pot is dry from all traces of water then the oil should be poured inside the pot. ( I am not really into bleaching oil, but some people find it okay). The onions should be poured, after then the already blended Tomatoes and pepper, then the tomatoes paste( tomatoes paste is to make the spaghetti look more reddish and also rich in taste)

4. With all this then you'll stem the sauce with the seasonings and salt and when its properly steamed our fish and shrimps should go in then. And the curry should be added if the family likes it. The seasoning added in proportion to the spaghetti and bean.

5. Then little water should be added to the sauce and we'll pour back our Beans and spaghetti to the sauce. Mix it together till everything is even, add salt and seasoning again to taste incase the one in the sauce is not enough. Leave the pot to steam together, add another freshly diced onions again to to he pot, mixed again, check if everything is even, if yes,

6. off your gas and serve while hot.

Bon appetit�

Credit: @Doradorwa
Yummy, thanks for sharing ur recipes. I would try it one of these days by God’s grace. I hope the children enjoyed the meal too ?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Misternas89:

Yummy, thanks for sharing ur recipes. I would try it one of these days by God’s grace. I hope the children enjoyed the meal too ?
Yes oo they ask for more sef.. step it down with soft drink grin grin
Wo olowo lo ma kure grin grin
God no go shame Us
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
money121:

Yes oo they ask for more sef.. step it down with soft drink grin grin
Wo olowo lo ma kure grin grin
God no go shame Us
lol... I'm glad your children liked it grin grin... You sef don see say no be Sapa food at all.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 5:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... I'm glad your children liked it grin grin... You sef don see say no be Sapa food at all.
Yes ooo na correct food
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Almiviolad(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Raw spaghetti and small soup wey I get then... My gas finished and everybody wey I fit use theirs don go home. And nothing dey ground that time. If hunger catch person u fit eat anything eatable grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by shantti(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2021
spinna:
I've seen a girl eating ogi (pap) and rice together...saw the same girl dipping bread in smirnoff ice and eating it..totally weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqOP8Zhh70

U no call police to come carry her for public display of immorality towards food angry angry angry
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by shantti(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2021
I was in one restaurant in Osun state, I told the girl to bring swallow for me, next thing, she brought fufu and red stew and placed it in front of me, I was confused, I looked up at her waiting for explanation, she told me that how swallow is eaten in Osun state, I was shocked, I couldn't even process how a sane human being will abandon soup and eat swallow with stew, I just couldn't understand. I kukuma shoved the food aside and bought bread and mineral. The experience still traumatize me till date, I still have flashes of night mare about it once in a while. Yorubas are very strange people indeed.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by efealltymz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So U mean u normally mix up Akamu and Beans b4 eating? shocked undecided
That was back in secondary school boarding house

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.