Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40747 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Back then in sch..
My jnr brother prepare Beans and Spag grin grin
Uptill today that food still amaze me
As sapa hold us now we didn't have choice i even use garri to step it down cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by J2381: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and Okro soup.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by sisisioge: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin

I heard oyinbo fry okra to eat rice.

One of my northern friends used to eat spaghetti and ororo with a sprinkle of maggi and dry pepper grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by thatsleepboy1: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Divoc19:
I saw Egg (whisked and boiled) inside Okra on Facebook the other day...the thing still dey choke me undecided

I can vomit just seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Thread for food mixologist.

I once tried beans, noodles, macaroni and spaghetti. It's heavenly though.

Toothpaste and bread. Na wetin hunger reason broke niggas be that.

Last but not the least, once reason carrot with starch, Na tears dey stream for my eyes as I dey eat the combo.

But lass lass, no be everybody go chop buffet, some just just manage ogufe top am with ketchup

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Blackfire(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Amala and ewedu

Fufu and egusi

Ewwwwww
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by IzzyAgu: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Fried Fish with Coconut

Spec!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by bigjackass: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Freestainworld(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2021
I don use oha soup chop white rice because of hunger those days.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sunnyjoseph44: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and indomie
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by aumusa: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BafanaBafana: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.
You find it weird?

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bahamas95(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Fried egg vs soaked garri.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Yemsam01: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
As sapa hold us now we didn't have choice i even use garri to step it down cry cry

Good day bro. Abeg I need your help. How can I contact you?
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
Now that's a nice combo... Very sweet especially when it's garnished with smoke fish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Jonah507(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Try garri with fresh onion sliced in a chilled water!

Tastes so heavenly tongue
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by DesChyko: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Kolanut with Tea tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Yemsam01: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Eba and beans
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Pidginwhisper: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Fufu and fried egg
Semo+Garri and palm oil
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BafanaBafana: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
I wonder why that's strange to you. It's a very normal food. Maybe he didn't do it right

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Christiansen(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Ewa woro & isi ewu
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Generalwoodz(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
spinna:
I've seen a girl eating ogi (pap) and rice together...saw the same girl dipping bread in smirnoff ice and eating it..totally weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqOP8Zhh70
Ishilove ? grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
Lol... That one no be Sapa o... Nah correct combo especially when it's garnished with smoked fish nd veg.oil... Delicious

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Now that's a nice combo... Very sweet especially when it's garnished with smoke fish.
Smoke fish bawo grin grin where we want take see money to buy that one.. grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Mixed beans with eba
ogwu Aja republic
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Pauldollars(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Buhari and Nigeria
grin

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Linux2005: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and fresh corn cooked together
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
BafanaBafana:

I wonder why that's strange to you. It's a very normal food. Maybe he didn't do it right
Is strange becos that will be the first time he cooked that and is becos we didn't have enough food stuff then in hostel.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BlackZeus17: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Legends combine this type grin

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
I've done bread and peppersoup..
Very sweet
I've also used cabbage and stew to drink garri..
Very creative
Ahh bread and peppersoup legit na... just seeing pics OP dey post dey run my stomach rn sad
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Jonah507(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Fufu and fried egg
Semo+Garri and palm oil

Guy u wan do sacrifice ni ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.