Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40739 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Dybala11(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Mixed beans with eba
I ate this weird food combination about a decade and a half ago. I still have a recollection of the experience till date. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by FIRDAUS3(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
cutecommend:
(1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Alive
Beans & Garri grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Dybala11(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Bread and indiomie, bread and coconut, garri and palmoil grin
I've eaten bread and indomie food combo before too.

I've seen a friend of mine eating bread and pap too.

Wait, I've eaten bread and pap too during the few years I spent in Ghana while I was quite younger. Holy Molly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by mrdino(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Beans, egg, and avocado pear. Step it down with yoghurt.

There will be no terrorist to ever live than you.

The resulting fart will be highly inflammable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Dybala11(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
DSC7:
Meatpie and draw soup undecided....
Chai, I don see somebody eating rice and draw soup too before. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by oluedward(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Toothpaste and bread...mad combo, but na hunger cause am.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Danielmegg(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Semo and Roasted Akara angry
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Danielmegg(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
mrdino:

The resulting fart will be highly inflammable.
Aswearz
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by kushe: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
paradiseadams:
Rice and pepper soup
bread and pepper soup
beans and akpu

White rice and pepper soup is actually getting popular. I love it especially if it is soft goat meat.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BBBmall25: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Beans, egg, and avocado pear. Step it down with yoghurt.

There will be no terrorist to ever live than you.
chatinent my G I'll like to knw u someday
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by jevic(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tea and ọkpa.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by favour32(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cooked chicken eggs inside ogbono soup.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Badbishop15(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and moi moi angry
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by realstars: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lamasta:

Weird combo grin grin
Original
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Amudeneogu: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okpa and coke(very sweet). Beans and bread.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Testimony1988(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice with egusi soup.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by SonofGod231: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bole and Groundnut.
Rice and Bread.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Ayoalhaja(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Especially close-up toothpaste, dt red one! grin

i thought its only me not knowing i have partner grin, u sabi better thing gee
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Andyvilly: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
No female comment for this post? I wan know their food fantasy
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by bigfather(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okra with Rice
Okra with bread
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by electromide05(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yam and red oil with Eba
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by maxi86(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pap and kulikuli, Roasted corn and Groundnut
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yam and rice, garri and rice and bread and rice. grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
BBBmall25:
chatinent my G I'll like to knw u someday

It will be an honour to meet you.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by realstars: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
dontrulee:

I don chop everything with garri.
Garri with red oil.
Garri with rice, spag, beans (mixed).
Garri with groundnut oil.
I don even chop garri and Eba before.
Nothing wey I no chop with garri. I be de like garri that year.
but you have never try garri and weed seed.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bighead95(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and indomie ....... That thing still dey worry me I no know how e dey go for mouth
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and beans

Bread and butter

Akamu and moin moin

Akamu and akara

Pounded yam and egusi soup

Pounded yam and okro soup

Yam and egg

Bread and beans

Gala and coke

Eba and okro soup

Amala and ewedu soup

Amala and gbegiri soup
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by pseudonomer: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Though it's an eating Habit you have formed over time..
But me, I don't like Combining soups!! sad

Meaning, Ur Wife cooks or will be cooking Different soups@once whenever she wants to prepare Food.

Lol, I only do this whenever I go to restaurants… I’m okay with one though, but the two is superb. I’m not married, and I only cook soups in the weekends, and it’s usually at least 3 varieties of soups. Projecting my future would be busy with work or some stuffs too, I expect this to continue, like having varieties of soups in the freezer, so I can mix as I want cheesy
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by scholes23(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Divoc19:
I saw Egg (whisked and boiled) inside Okra on Facebook the other day...the thing still dey choke me undecided

It is medicinal

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Ajems2016: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have seen someone with banana and fanta.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Rrchrd(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread with coconut, sometimes with avocado, banana, groundnut ,noodles or Akara.

Egg soup with eba

Drinking garri with Rice sometimes with bread, etc.

Custard with rice sometimes with fried potatoes
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by mrZENographer: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bashnigga:

Hahahaha, that combo don enter my blood o, can't stop doing it

Eyama lipsrsealed

My own is Indomie and potato mix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.