Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40744 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Misternas89(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Shooting wetin grin grin stop that ooo
Ayewada. House don full always i just want her to send the recipe to my whatsapp and pictures
My phone number wey dey all over internet
If you make enquires about roofing sheet and that number didn't popup you are sitting on longthing
Hope she don send the recipe ?
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by FmO4(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Well cooked (half water half indomie) Indomie with Eba/Apu/Amala
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by donmik: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and okro
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Misternas89:

Hope she don send the recipe ?
Yes
And i will update the thread tomorrow when madam done with d meal
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by merits(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
cutecommend:
(1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Alive
Indomie and gari
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Misternas89(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Yes
And i will update the thread tomorrow when madam done with d meal
Gbayii Baba. Mention me when you are about to, so me sef go try show madam

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Goldbw122(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Mixed beans with eba
My dad love this meal, when he want to do a very hard job this is the food that is required.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by EagleDiamond: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pawpaw and soup
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by samuelevans(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
rice and maize
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by millenniumboy: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=cutecommend post=105911375](1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Ali
Okro and rice
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by millenniumboy: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and okro stew
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by SeunOluwafemi: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Bread and indiomie, bread and coconut, garri and palmoil grin

I have done the first two but I have never tried the latter
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by millionboi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
tnerro1:
Egusi with draw soup, disguising tongue
to you
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by LeksmanN(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yam and Gala
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Lewisdinho(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ekpang Nkukwo with Foo Foo grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by CHmos(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Indomie and garri
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by dontrulee: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
realstars:
but you have never try garri and weed seed.
Nope... I don't take weeds, I don't drink, I don't do drugs.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
cutecommend:
(1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Alive

5.. White Garri with palm oil with small salt!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by justmondris: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Drinking garri with unreaped pawpaw or fresh pepper �
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by berryPee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Boiled yam and cabin biscuit

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Hollawayn05(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and coconut
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bashnigga(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Una nu go keee person for this niaja
grin grin grin grin

It's was very strange at first but it's like normal especially with them abokis...

Make God continue to bless our hustle
Hahahahahaha, that's what makes us Nigerians
Amen ooo
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!
When I saw a person eating it, knew dat some Humans have Madness in Dem!! sad

Akamu and Beans mixed together!!
Okada men in Jakpa Rd, Warri used to eat dat alot..
D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted!! angry
Some pple are so Weird!! undecided

Akamu and beans mixed dey sweet die, I swear.
Try it, you're missing alot grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Ebookherbs(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
boiled egg and fried roasted corn....
or is it beans and lizard....

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by olaideeeedris(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
White rice and Akara... Not bad now.
White rice with okra soup grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by krozay(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ogbono soup and peak milk
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by carbony4red(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and Coconut is the sweetest
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by realstars: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
dontrulee:
Nope... I don't take weeds, I don't drink, I don't do drugs.
then you are not don with garri stuff.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Ten06(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
As for me I love eating groundnut and be pressing down with orange.
But the day I saw some one eating banana and fried snail at Mbiama Junction I shocked
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sambab(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Pawpaw and pap
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
@Misternas89 @Doradorwa madam in kitchen preparing that bean with Spag i swear the Aroma make sense this one no be Sapa own that we do eat back in sch ooo

Thanks for sharing the recipe
I will upload pics Very Soon
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Misternas89(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
money121:
@Misternas89 @Doradorwa madam in kitchen preparing that bean with Spag i swear the Aroma make sense this one no be Sapa own that we do eat back in sch ooo

Thanks for sharing the recipe
I will upload pics Very Soon
Hehehehe bad man grin. So you no fit invite me come chop am too abi? Na pictures and aroma I go chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.