Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40745 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and garri.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by weazzy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and bread with mayonnaise
Very sweet
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by SocialJustice: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
BafanaBafana:

You find it weird?
Lol, yes.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by highcadre: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and Yam. Try it and thank me later.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by elaino: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Swallow and soft drink
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Typicalguy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Garri and seri mango � grin sad grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by akdjr(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okro soup and rice
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by nick50(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cooking dog meat with a bottle of schnapp (local gin)
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by FullBlastLight: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
GuyWise:
NNA MEHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Me I don do fresh palm wine with dried garri grin grin grin

Cooked potatoes with dried meat..... this one come dey make mess all daycheesy cheesy cheesy

Next is in the picture below

Only a god can eat dt kind of sacrifice u displayed!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by tradepunter: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bashnigga:

Hahahahaha, I'm guilty of this one... Since i learned this combo from my friends I've not been able to stop.

Una nu go keee person for this niaja
grin grin grin grin

It's was very strange at first but it's like normal especially with them abokis...

Make God continue to bless our hustle
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Ficeo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Back in the old school days, my roommate Martins ate Rice with Pap! I joined him. Crazy experience!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by tradepunter: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

I dey do am. Makes sense. Makes me feel like Faraday.

grin grin grin chai

My own sometimes I dy use ripe plantains chips dy chop my indomie grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by babaRUNtinz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fufu and butter
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by eeithis(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=105914812]

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!
When I saw a person eating it, knew dat some Humans have Madness in Dem!! sad

Akamu and Beans mixed together!!
Okada men in Jakpa Rd, Warri used to eat dat alot..
D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted!! angry thank you very much bro I saw that same thing in warri.... It was disgusting ahswear

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by paradiseadams: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and pepper soup bread and pepper soup beans and akpu

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by maldino: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Moi Moi and Golden morn
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by FullBlastLight: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayoalhaja:
bread and toothpaste

Especially close-up toothpaste, dt red one! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by spirul77: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn..

In Togo, some people eat spaghetti or noodles with Eba. They make the pastry look so watery.
damn, everything about Togo is spaghetti, they can eat spaghetti and tea, spaghetti and bread, spaghetti and whatever you can think of, of everything about them I don't really like their food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by ogeenanthony(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
BEANS AND SPAGHETTI
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by RIDOO: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
White spaghetti dipped inside milk like cornflakes.A friend taught me that in school back then. Very good for easy defication n the smell in heavenly too.
Soaked gari, smoked fish and fresh pepper plus salt.My town afternoon food.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by criuze(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Redwine with Okpa
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by aumusa: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
dairykidd:

Omor I dey fear u oo
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Noah94(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and Pap.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Paulianfa(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pears and maize or corn
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Rafaell(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bread n Beer...

Very good combo when U wanna high small and at same cure ur hunger palaver grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by sergeant2014: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cabin biscuit to drink garri
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by airminem(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beef jerky along with bread

Garden egg along with fresh pepper

Margi special - so delicious wink
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by ayshugar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Garri & noodles
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okro with rice
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by izubext007: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mine was , beans and moimoi wen I visited one igede girl in benuel.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and okro or rice and ewedu .... no way I am eating that
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jollof rice mixed with okro... Uncle gbenga no dey allow any food waste.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.