Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40740 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bashnigga(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Rice + Yam
Moi moi + bread (they'll open the middle of the bread and put the moi moi inside)
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I heard oyinbo fry okra to eat rice.

One of my northern friends used to eat spaghetti and ororo with a sprinkle of maggi and dry pepper grin
You don't know what you're missing though.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2021
BlackZeus17:
Legends combine this type grin
Make una dey fear God naa.. which belle dat thing go enter wey go settle

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by just2endowed: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
tnerro1:
Egusi with draw soup, disguising tongue

Yummy
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
My jnr brother prepare Beans and Spag grin grin
Uptill today that food still amaze me
As sapa hold us now we didn't have choice i even use garri to step it down cry cry

See dis Guy oo..
Beans and Spaghetti is a normal, delicious meal..
Fried, tomato garnished Beans and Spag by d Side!!
Or even cooked together like Jollof.. tongue

Na wa for you oo! sad

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Moin moin and Eba Okro soup and Rice Fried egg and Amala/Eba
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by nairaman66(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Oats, almonds, eggs, sardines and cucumber!! grin

One of my best foods!

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by JohnDazzy: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
rollyjay85:
Egg, beans and moi moi together

Cool combo
I do that often
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Smoke fish bawo grin grin where we want take see money to buy that one.. grin grin
lol... I'm just saying ni nah... Smoked fish and Shrimps... I'll even cook it today...very delicious

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Bashnigga:
Rice + Yam
Moi moi + bread (they'll open the middle of the bread and put the moi moi inside)
Those foods u mentioned are legit bros.. For school that year moin moin inside bread na we dey call burger. Eat one e go hold u till evening during sapa season

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Kolkay1(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2021
SPAgGEWA
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2021
The best funny food combination is plantain, agidi jollof and bitterleaf soup...sweet,sour and bitter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by keypha1: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Cook suppergeting with beans,oil, tomatoes, nice food.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by just2endowed: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Eba and egusi....

Tried that stuff and it was delicious
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by saymax(f): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Ewedu mixed with milo and milk eaten with cabin biscuit
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Bashnigga:
Rice + Yam

Pls, no Offense!!
Either you are an Afghanistan or @least a Ghost!! kiss
No way, you re a Nigerian!! sad

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BewareOf419: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
"Abacha with Egusi"
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Beans, egg, and avocado pear. Step it down with yoghurt.

There will be no terrorist to ever live than you.
Guy u no well.. whoever does this should be jailed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by ottohan: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
newbornmacho:
Garri and sugar soaked in water, with bread
Gross
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by tradepunter: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Na for abuja I see person dy chop bread and indomie
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by MrBONE2(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
bmdmix11:
buhari n apc
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Some of you are just being outright and intentionally ridiculous...

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by ailenmen: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Sardine mix with peak mike and bread to step down grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Omoluabiii(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
sugarcane and stew
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... I'm just saying ni nah... Smoked fish and Shrimps... I'll even cook it today...very delicious
Send my own portion ooo eheh..
You can reach me on whatsapp 08085310359 becos it been long i ate that combination ooo
Eheh
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Hezmatosky: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Egusi and draw angry
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bmaster(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Mixed beans with eba
your head dey there,gan gan

Best combination ever

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Boyooosa(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2021
cutecommend:
(1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Alive
Bread n okro
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Minesbetter(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2021
BlackZeus17:
Legends combine this type grin
Wahala grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bashnigga(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2021
dairykidd:

Those foods u mentioned are legit bros.. For school that year moin moin inside bread na we dey call burger. Eat one e go hold u till evening during sapa season
Lol, una try o... I don't know why i just find that combination weird... I don't even like watching them eating it let alone doing it myself. They did teach me how to combine noodles and bread though
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by fabby6122: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Mad oooo���

Mehn..

In Togo, some people eat spaghetti or noodles with Eba. They make the pastry look so watery.[/quote]
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by sisisioge: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

You don't know what you're missing though.

Haaaa....no thank you fa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.