Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9058 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See yourself, can Hp and Tesla not control your laptop and car, if they choose to?

SHOULD THEY?

Stop dipping your feet in unreason
I am sorry that I can’t seem to reason fast.

It means that god cannot control whatever he created. Thanks for the info
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s]Dead religious brain, thicker than a brick. Educated illiterate that cannot think and making rubbish analogies.

You should start worshipping the key manufacturer then. Mumu

Guy just surrender before REAL CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS, there's no need to be upset.

To debunk the SUPERNATURALS the first thing is to allow the BELIEVER to PRESENT the LOGIC that beats his intelligence. Remember he is a normal human being just like you.
Then try to PRESENT a better way to solve the problem that seems impossible so that the beleiver can see that he was scammed!

You can't just box yourself in a corner and expect everyone else to join you there when you're not really open to CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS! wink

My own God is alive and if you want me to prove His presence you must allow me to present what beat my intelligence, it's until you're able to find a better way then i have no option than to agree with you that i was scammed. Until then you're just deceiving yourself as in lying to your own soul! smiley
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by xproducer: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy, you Churchgoers are the reason why atheists are mocking God's word.
You don't have to quote the Bible for someone who have no trust in the book. Matthew 7:6

What these guys are asking you indirectly is

Why are you trusting in a book when everyone knows that books were written by men like ourselves?

So there's no sense in quoting Bible when the person you're talking to doesn't acknowledge the authority of God's word! Proverbs 9:7

To prove you're wiser than them, the key is CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS that will show them that they're stupid {Job 5:13} not the word of your own God {Proverbs 15:12} because they have no regard for your God, what this people are claiming is they are ready for you only when you reason without relying on books. But they are deceiving themselves because they will still invite you to check the dictionary as if it's the universal authority while trying to reason with them! smiley

In a nutshell you churchgoers have nothing to offer that's why you're ridiculing God's word before these good for nothing fools! smiley

-----

GOD knows how His holy word works... and why do you call them "fools"?

"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matthew 5:22

+++

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." - John 6:63

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
xproducer:

-----GOD knows how His holy word works... and why do you call them "fools"?
"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matthew 5:22
Guy if you want to learn how to apply Jesus' words it's not too late i can help you.

Jesus said 'whoever say (to his brother) "you fool"' and you're now quoting that here when neither the atheist nor yourself is my brother!
Well let me enlighten you a bit:
My brother is the person with whom i share the same line of thought regarding sacred matters {Matthew 12:46-50} that's why Jesus could refer to the Pharisees as "FOOL" {Matthew 23:17} he referred to Peter as "Satan" {Matthew 16:23} he called the Pharisees "Satan's Children" {John 8:44} and Paul referred to some Christians in Galatia as "FOOLS" {Galatians 3:1}
As long as we don't share the same line of thought you're not my brother in the FAITH. But once we are on the same page then i must love you exactly the same way Jesus loves those who share the same line of thought with him! John 13:34-35

So come and learn how to apply Jesus' words instead of quoting him out of context!

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." - John 6:63

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

You are wrong!
These guys are saying "God doesn't exist" not because they're truly convinced of what they're saying. What they're saying indirectly is "where is this God when we're suffering like this with crime and injustice everywhere?"

So quoting what they've been reading for years can't move them until you're able to prove to them that God exists before they can start trusting in His words again.
If any of them just wake up tommorow saying he has seen Jesus, know that he's prepared to join those SCAMMING you in Jesus name. The first step is to be convinced that God exist then how God works and how to become one of those participating in God's work. But a sudden change is SCAM ALERT! smiley
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by NNTR: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Watching

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Interesting

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy just surrender before REAL CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS, there's no need to be upset.

To debunk the SUPERNATURALS the first thing is to allow the BELIEVER to PRESENT the LOGIC that beats his intelligence. Remember he is a normal human being just like you.
Then try to PRESENT a better way to solve the problem that seems impossible so that the beleiver can see that he was scammed!

You can't just box yourself in a corner and expect everyone else to join you there when you're not really open to CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS! wink

My own God is alive and if you want me to prove His presence you must allow me to present what beat my intelligence, it's until you're able to find a better way then i have no option than to agree with you that i was scammed. Until then you're just deceiving yourself as in lying to your own soul! smiley

Then I am going by your logic to worship the key manufacturer since I have faith in him.

Religion and stupid analogies grin

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:

Then I am going by your logic to worship the key manufacturer since I have faith in him.
Religion and stupid analogies grin

Of course you're already a worshiper of the car manufacturer since you failed to realise that the knowledge to make a remote control is not from your fellow man.
So you must worship the one whose thinking skills is superior to yours! cheesy
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you're already a worshiper of the car manufacturer since you failed to realise that the knowledge to make a remote control is not from your fellow man.
So you must worship the one whose thinking skills is superior to yours! cheesy
atleast the car manufacturer exist and can be verified, he’s a better option grin

Stupid analogy cheesy

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
I am sorry that I can’t seem to reason fast.

It means that god cannot control whatever he created. Thanks for the info

Why are you being so unfair, unjust and unreasonable?

can Hp and Tesla not control your laptop and car, if they choose to?

Yes they Can, they even have, which is why Hp has controlled you to use certain products eg Microsoft, McAfee etc Tesla controls you to Update their cars for Full Performance.

BUT DID THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING (Absolute Control)?

No, they did not!

They handed control over to you. So did God also give control to men, as is very normal and usual and good.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Why are you being so unfair, unjust and unreasonable?

can Hp and Tesla not control your laptop and car, if they choose to?

Yes they Can, they even have, which is why Hp has controlled you to use certain products eg Microsoft, McAfee etc Tesla controls you to Update their cars for Full Performance.

BUT DID THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING (Absolute Control)?

No, they did not!

They handed control over to you. So did God also.

So the HP and Tesla products should worship their manufacturers.

You are wise in your reasoning sir.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
1. Noah flood didn’t happen, no evidence.
Genesis 8:4
'On the seventeenth day of the seventh month [five months after the rain began], the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat [in Turkey].'

Evidentially, the Bible in Genesis 8:4 states that the Ark came to rest in the mountains of Ararat.

Workch:
2. Tower of Babel is laughable and no evidence.
There is nothing to the Tower of Babel that is laughable about it.
Specify what exact evidence you desire

Workch:
3. No evidence JESUS Walked on water.
What sort of evidence are you expecting to have when there were no mobile phones to capture this one off defying the law of gravity show?

Workch:
4. First human wasn’t created 6000years Ago.
Genesis 2:15
'So the LORD God took the man [He had made] and settled him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.'

Genesis 3:23
'So the LORD God banished them from the Garden of Eden, and He sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made.'

Analysis of fossil records by scientists at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History revealed evidences that the structure of plant and animal communities changed significantly about 6,000 years ago, this was caused by first human who happened to around the time began agriculture. Adding to that point, also, the proportion of co-occurring species pairs that were relatively stable started from the late Paleozoic until 6,000 years ago.

Workch:
5. Virgins cannot give birth without fertilization
Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it.

Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm

The human virgin birth or human parthenogenesis that occurred, was a one off and Jesus is the only begotten, Son of God, that had a virginal conception, which was also immaculate.

Workch:
No evidence and all these are fabricated lies
No evidence and all these are fabricated lies indeed? Smh at you. Facts matter, if you are going to make wild allegations, at least make sure you absolutely know what you are talking about

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
On the seventeenth day of the seventh month [five months after the rain began], the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat [in Turkey].
Genesis 8:4

Evidentially, the Bible in Genesis 8:4 states that the Ark came to rest in the mountains of Ararat.

There is nothing to the Tower of Babel that is laughable about it.
Specify what exact evidence you desire

What sort of evidence are you expecting to have when there were no mobile phones to capture this one off defying the law of gravity show?

So the LORD God took the man [He had made] and settled him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.
Genesis 2:15

So the LORD God banished them from the Garden of Eden, and he sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made.
Genesis 3:23

Analysis of fossil records by scientists at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History revealed evidences that the structure of plant and animal communities changed significantly about 6,000 years ago, this was caused by first human and around the time agriculture began. Adding to that, the proportion of co-occurring species pairs that were relatively stable started from the late Paleozoic until 6,000 years ago.

Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it.

Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm

The human virgin birth or human parthenogenesis that occurred, was a one off and Jesus is the only begotten, Son of God, that had a virginal conception, which was also immaculate.

No evidence and all these are fabricated lies indeed? Smh at you. Facts matter, if you are going to make wild allegations, at least make sure you absolutely know what you are talking about
The oldest fossil record of modern human is 300,000years old. It was found in Morocco.

It’s impossible for an ark to host all the millions of terrestrial species for one year, it’s a barbaric reasoning and adults should not believe such nonsense.

It’s impossible to find the remains of Noah’s ark if it ever happened as they wood would have decomposed.

There’s no evidence for any global flood 4000years Ago. Localized flooding may have been possible. We have civilizations during the purported times the Noah flood happened, they didn’t record any flood

Parthenogenesis has never been proven to occur in mammal species including humans. It happen mostly in reptiles. No evidence it has ever occurred in humans. The Bible is a lie and Christians are liars
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:

atleast the car manufacturer exist and can be verified, he’s a better option grin
Stupid analogy cheesy

Of course he is a man like yourself so you're seeing him for what he's able to do out of the thinking faculty that's SUPERIOR to yours! cheesy

But i will worship the One who has the IQ to soften the heart of millions around me so that they now share the same line of thought and vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again just because they trust in Him, whereas billions who don't know him are still killing one another simply because they're also experiencing the misunderstanding that has been settled by the worshipers of Him who just sent them a letter (BIBLE) smiley
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
So the HP and Tesla products should worship their manufacturers.

You are wise in your reasoning sir.

See CHANGE OF POST!

first it was about "creation" and "control of creation"

NOW YOU HAVE CHEATED BY SUDDENLY SWITCHING TO "WORSHIP".

Yet you considered yourself a reasonable and fair Person.

Do you see how evil you are?

And being an evil person, you can never like God because evil is ALWAYS ALWAYS ANTI-GOOD!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course he is a man like yourself so you're seeing him for what he's able to do out of the thinking faculty that's SUPERIOR to yours! cheesy

But i will worship the One who has the IQ to soften the heart of millions around me so that they now share the same line of thought and vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again just because they trust in Him, whereas billions who don't know him are still killing one another simply because they're also experiencing the misunderstanding that has been settled by the worshipers of Him who just sent them a letter (BIBLE) smiley
Car manufacturer manual obviously contains more evidence than the Bible, it’s better to read it than the Bible.

Since you know how to come up with stupid analogies grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See CHANGE OF POST!

first it was about "creation" and "control of creation"

NOW YOU HAVE CHEATED BY SUDDENLY SWITCHING TO "WORSHIP".

Yet you considered yourself a reasonable and fair Person.

Do you see how evil you are?

And being an evil person, you can never like God because evil is ALWAYS ALWAYS ANTI-GOOD!

We are playing with your analogies na?

Let the HP products worship their producers just the way we will worship god.

Sound analogies
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
We are playing with your analogies na?

Let the HP products worship their producers just the way we will worship god.

Sound analogies

Worship is A New Topic. Raise a thread for it if you like.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:

Car manufacturer manual obviously contains more evidence than the Bible, it’s better to read it than the Bible.
Since you know how to come up with stupid analogies grin

It's becoming like fun! smiley

You are good worshiping your own God using the manual he gave you, and i'm also cool with my God using the manual He gave me.

Ba wahala! smiley
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Fortune2016(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Workch post=105944990]we have evidence for body, where is the evidence for spirit and soul?

When you die
your soul returns to its maker

your body will decay here on earth

your spirit man is where God uses as a means to communicate with us

You may not understand this much
Just DM me if you can
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
The oldest fossil record of modern human is 300,000years old. It was found in Morocco.
The oldest fossil record of modern human might be 300,000years old and might have been found in Morocco, but just as I earlier intimated it wasn't that 300,000 years old human being that changed and caused a major shift in earth’s ecosystems 6,000 years ago.

Workch:
It’s impossible for an ark to host all the millions of terrestrial species for one year, it’s a barbaric reasoning and adults should not believe such nonsense.
Genesis 2:19
'So the LORD God formed out of the ground every animal of the field and every bird of the air,
and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them;
and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.
'

It would not be impossible for an ark to host all the millions of terrestrial species for one year, if you know about taxonomy and genus. As you can see from Genesis 2:19 above, Adam before Noah, was the first, with that knowledge.

The point there is you dont need all the millions of terrestrial species in one go, you got for genus. Second point is that, you dont go for fully grown or adult animals, but rather you take in incubating fertilised eggs, young or babies species etc

Workch:
It’s impossible to find the remains of Noah’s ark if it ever happened as they wood would have decomposed.
No matter how badly decomposed a part of any found wood of Noah’s ark is, its not impossible to subject it, to scientific tests, such as radiocarbon (C-14) to confirm if or not its the remains of the Noah’s ark that happened

Workch:
There’s no evidence for any global flood 4000 years Ago. Localized flooding may have been possible. We have civilizations during the purported times the Noah flood happened, they didn’t record any flood
Genesis 7:13-14
'13 On that very day, Noah entered the ark with his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Noah’s wife, his sons’ three wives with them,
14 along with every species of wild animal, livestock, crawling creature, bird, and every creature that has wings.
'

1 Peter 3:20
'These who from the first were not convinced in the days of Noah when the long-suffering of God commanded that there would be an ark, upon the hope of their repentance, and only eight souls entered it and were kept alive by water.'

Not only Genesis 7:13-14 but 1 Peter 3:20 states that 8 people survived the flood. Now you would agree that unconvinced, disbelieved and even disobedient dead people are not in any position to record any flood

Workch:
Parthenogenesis has never been proven to occur in mammal species including humans. It happen mostly in reptiles. No evidence it has ever occurred in humans.
That you say, no evidence of parthenogenesis has ever occurred in humans, is more the reason why I said the only occurrence is a one-off. Jesus is the only begotten human version of parthenogenesis.

Beloved do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, ' Monogenes'?

Workch:
The Bible is a lie and Christians are liars
The former is not a lie, but as for the latter, I concur that some are not just only liars, but they are pathological ones too on top.

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
The oldest fossil record of modern human might be 300,000years old and might have been found in Morocco, but just as I earlier intimated it wasn't that 300,000 years old human being that changed and caused a major shift in earth’s ecosystems 6,000 years ago.

Genesis 2:19
'So the LORD God formed out of the ground every animal of the field and every bird of the air,
and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them;
and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.
'

It would not be impossible for an ark to host all the millions of terrestrial species for one year, if you know about taxonomy and genus. As you can see from Genesis 2:19 above, Adam before Noah, was the first, with that knowledge.

The point there is you dont need all the millions of terrestrial species in one go, you got for genus. Second point is that, you dont go for fully grown or adult animals, but rather you take in incubating fertilised eggs, young or babies species etc

No matter how badly decomposed a part of any found wood of Noah’s ark is, its not impossible to subject it, to scientific tests, such as radiocarbon (C-14) to confirm if or not its the remains of the Noah’s ark that happened

Genesis 7:13-14
'13 On that very day, Noah entered the ark with his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Noah’s wife, his sons’ three wives with them,
14 along with every species of wild animal, livestock, crawling creature, bird, and every creature that has wings.
'

1 Peter 3:20
'These who from the first were not convinced in the days of Noah when the long-suffering of God commanded that there would be an ark, upon the hope of their repentance, and only eight souls entered it and were kept alive by water.'

Not only Genesis 7:13-14 but 1 Peter 3:20 states that 8 people survived the flood. Now you would agree that unconvinced, disbelieved and even disobedient dead people are not in any position to record any flood

That you say, no evidence of parthenogenesis has ever occurred in humans, is more the reason why I said the only occurrence is a one-off. Jesus is the only begotten human version of parthenogenesis.

Beloved do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, ' Monogenes'?

The former is not a lie, but as for the latter, I concur that some are not just only liars, but they are pathological ones too on top.
I don’t have time to address your lies and unverifiable claims.
Believe whatever you want but the Bible is a lie and Christians are liars.

If you like create and distort facts as much as you want as usual.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Worship is A New Topic. Raise a thread for it if you like.
Your analogies are great grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by xproducer: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy if you want to learn how to apply Jesus' words it's not too late i can help you.

Jesus said 'whoever say (to his brother) "you fool"' and you're now quoting that here when neither the atheist nor yourself is my brother!
Well let me enlighten you a bit:
My brother is the person with whom i share the same line of thought regarding sacred matters {Matthew 12:46-50} that's why Jesus could refer to the Pharisees as "FOOL" {Matthew 23:17} he referred to Peter as "Satan" {Matthew 16:23} he called the Pharisees "Satan's Children" {John 8:44} and Paul referred to some Christians in Galatia as "FOOLS" {Galatians 3:1}
As long as we don't share the same line of thought you're not my brother in the FAITH. But once we are on the same page then i must love you exactly the same way Jesus loves those who share the same line of thought with him! John 13:34-35

So come and learn how to apply Jesus' words instead of quoting him out of context!

You are wrong!
These guys are saying "God doesn't exist" not because they're truly convinced of what they're saying. What they're saying indirectly is "where is this God when we're suffering like this with crime and injustice everywhere?"

So quoting what they've been reading for years can't move them until you're able to prove to them that God exists before they can start trusting in His words again.
If any of them just wake up tommorow saying he has seen Jesus, know that he's prepared to join those SCAMMING you in Jesus name. The first step is to be convinced that God exist then how God works and how to become one of those participating in God's work. But a sudden change is SCAM ALERT! smiley

---
I find engaging you pointless because you do not understand. These matters are no game or joke.

"Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers." - 2 Timothy 2:13-15

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Fortune2016 post=105979684][/quote]no evidence for souls and maker.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
I don’t have time to address your lies and unverifiable claims.
Believe whatever you want but the Bible is a lie and Christians are liars.

If you like create and distort facts as much as you want as usual.
Beloved, this is a classic case of people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is, when grown men are afraid of the light because they prefer the dark

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved, this is a classic case of people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy of life is, when grown men are afraid of the light because they prefer the dark

Like I said, believe whatever you like. Note that I am not going to disregard well established scientific studies for the nonsense you have been making up.

But I don’t have time for long arguments. Just do your thing
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

you are making up stuffs and calling it truth.

Dude you said parthenogenesis can occur in humans, you are a liar. Christians are liars.
Always make up jargons

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
Like I said, believe whatever you like. Note that I am not going to disregard well established scientific studies for the nonsense you have been making up.
Well established scientific studies, with every new discoveries found, with every new discoveries made etc are doing catching up, are ever getting changed and are ever getting updated, with previous assertions being discarded

Workch:
But I don’t have time for long arguments.
Argument is an exchange of ignorance. Fortunately I have no ignorance, to exchange for your ignorance, that would put me be in a position to argue with you. So, if you did have time for arguments, you'll simply be arguing with yourself, because I dont have any ignorance on the subject matter I am discussing with you and so I cant do arguments.

Workch:
Just do your thing
How I just do my thing, simply is, by putting down a straight stick(s) and lay it alongside every crooked sticks you pull out and have laid down on the ground

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

BassReeves:

BassReeves:

Workch:
you are making up stuffs and calling it truth.

Dude you said parthenogenesis can occur in humans, you are a liar. Christians are liars.
Always make up jargons
Beloved, where is your answer to the question?:
Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, 'Monogenes'?

Instead of giving your reply to the question, you chose to muddled up what I typed about parthenogenesis and how I typed about it

For someone like you, it will always be complex and extremely difficult for you to follow, so as much as I've enjoyed reading you, I'll advise you go lie down, and bleed a while as you lick your bruises

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

Beloved, where is your answer to the question:
Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, '[i]Monogenes'?[/i]

Instead of giving your reply to the question, you chose to muddled up what I typed about parthenogenesis and how I typed about it

For someone like you, it will always be complex and extremely difficult for you to follow, so as much as I've enjoyed reading you, I'll advise you go lie down, and bleed a while as you lick your bruises

you look straight into evidence and claim parthenogenesis could occur in a woman.

Telling more lies to cover lies. So much for s religion that preaches against lies.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Well established scientific studies, with every new discoveries found, with every new discoveries made etc are doing catching up, are ever getting changed and are ever getting updated, with previous assertions being discarded

Argument an exchange of ignorance. Fortunately I have no ignorance, to exchange for your ignorance, that would put me be in a position to argue with you. So, if you did have time for arguments, you'll simply be arguing with yourself, because I dont have any ignorance on the subject matter I am discussing with you and so I cant do arguments.

How I just do my thing, simply is, by putting down a straight stick(s) and lay it alongside every crooked sticks you pull out and have laid down on the ground
You are liar and I don’t have time to debate you.

The moment you said the fossil is 6000, I knew you were a liar and that’s what your religion does.

How can a fossil that dated for potassium be 6000years, you are liar and you don’t know science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104