Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9134 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
naijapips04:

Can you prove that flying spaghetti monster does not exist?
[/s] I was not referring to you . Kindly mind your business and let the OP answer the question
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
You are responding my dispute because you don’t have evidence for your extraordinary claim.

It’s a shame that you believe in Stone Age tales without evidence like you don’t have firing neurons grin

Your imaginary friend is your onus to proof. No one is going to proof your barbaric claims for you grin
I didn't come to Nairaland to make any claim. I responded to you claim now you claim damage.

Unfortunately, none of your claim have any basis!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I was not referring to you . Kindly mind your business and let the OP answer the question
Asking someone to that your god doesn’t exist is like asking you to prove that Zeus doesn’t exist.

It’s a stupid question and a straw Man of shifting burden of proof.

You make an extraordinary claim of a supernatural god, you will provide extraordinary evidence or they are just imaginary friends like Spider-Man and Santa Claus

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
Asking someone to that your god doesn’t exist is like asking you to prove that Zeus doesn’t exist.

It’s a stupid question and a straw Man of shifting burden of proof.

You make an extraordinary claim of a supernatural god, you will provide extraordinary evidence or they are just imaginary friends like Spider-Man and Santa Claus
[/s] The question was never referred to you so why are you pained ? The Op said God does not exist ,and for him to say such means that he has evidence to prove his convictions. Now , kindly let him prove his claims . Thank you
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] The question was never referred to you so why are you pained ? The Op said God does not exist ,and for him to say such means that he has evidence to prove his convictions. Now , kindly let him prove his claims . Thank you
Then send a private message. Your god doesn’t exist until you provide evidence he does

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I didn't come to Nairaland to make any claim. I responded to you claim now you claim damage.

Unfortunately, none of your claim have any basis!
It does Because your god doesn’t exist, you didn’t provide evidence. You are just frustrated about anyone trying to dispute it grin

It’s ok to have cognitive dissonance grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Then send a private message. Your god doesn’t exist until you provide evidence he does
I believe he made his convictions public so there is no need sending him private messages. Thank you
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I believe he made his convictions public so there is no need sending him private messages. Thank you
So you should also be ready to take others opinion since you are replying him in public

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
It does Because your god doesn’t exist, you didn’t provide evidence. You are just frustrated about anyone trying to dispute it grin

It’s ok to have cognitive dissonance grin
If you are going to dispute something at least do it with logical sense and objectivity instead of bleating about like a sheep in distress.

After your post, the logical question to ask you is to present your evidence to the contrary
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

If you are going to dispute something at least do it with logical sense and objectivity instead of bleating about like a sheep in distress.

After your post, the logical question to ask you is to present your evidence to the contrary
did you make the claim with logic and reasoning?
No

:stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Myer(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

Brother of God. Trust you are good.

On the scriptures you gave above,
Paul referred to the power of God as preaching the gospel, not power as in displaying power. It is the preaching of the gospel, that Paul called power and wisdom of God.

The gospel, when preached has inherent ability (power) to cause change (save) in man, and change him forever. That's power in itself.

Thats the context of all he wrote in 1 Cor 2 when read together.

Copacetic.lol
Trust you're doing great brother.

What distinguished Moses, David, Daniel, Elijah, Jesus, Peter, Paul and the other Apostles?

It was not their words or vastness with scriptures alone but the Presence and Power of the Holyspirit manifesting in and through them which was validated in signs and wonders.

This is not even meant to be debated.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
did you make the claim with logic and reasoning?
No

:stop crying more than the bereaved
?
As You were the ones making the claims:
Answer the question or forever keep quiet!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

?
As You were the ones making the claims:
Answer the question or forever keep quiet!
No claim here, I’m disputing a claim that god exist.
He doesn’t and that’s why we arguing grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
You will note that I haven't argued anything with you, I have only asked you the basis of your claims.
Unfortunately, there is none.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

You will note that I haven't argued anything with you, I have only asked you the basis of your claims.
Then provide evidence that god exist.
He lives only in your deluded head that cannot tolerate the word “provide evidence”
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:

TenQ:

Workch:
He lives only in your deluded head that cannot tolerate the word “provide evidence”
A man who disputes, a claim that God exist, is a rebel
Removing God from existence, is a great act of rebellion.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:

I don't have to do that and I've not done that.
I've only responded to your post that is full of empty claims.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:

A man who disputes a claim that God exist is a rebel
Removing God from existence is a great act of rebellion.
I asked him for the basis and evidence of his disputes and claims: unfortunately he has NONE!
He just keeps on bleating like a she goat the same claims of his

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I don't have to do that and I've not done that.
I've only responded to your post that is full of empty claims.
My post is asking for evidence. You are avoiding that part

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:

A man who disputes, a claim that God exist, is a rebel
Removing God from existence, is a great act of rebellion.
Which god?

Flying Spaghetti Monster?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I asked him for the basis and evidence of his disputes and claims: unfortunately he has NONE!
He just keeps on bleating like a she goat the same claims of his
You people bleat everyday in your churches, conversing with your imaginary friends grin

Like you have psychological issues cheesy
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Which god?

Flying Spaghetti Monster?
There is nothing monstrous about God

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:
There is nothing monstrous about God
The gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster disagrees
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
You people bleat everyday in your churches, conversing with your imaginary friends grin

How is it your problem: is it your head?
Prove your claims, you cant!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
My post is asking for evidence. You are avoiding that part
Your post was not asking for evidence. Your post made several claims. I simply asked you to prove them.

I thought you have finally gotten some objective proof of your claims only to find out it was just your sentiments.

If it is not, prove your 10 claims!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Your post was not asking for evidence. Your post made several claims. I simply asked you to prove them.

I thought you have finally gotten some objective proof of your claims only to find out it was just your sentiments.

If it is not, prove your 10 claims!
God does not exist, don’t shy away from it. Provide evidence

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

How is it your problem: is it your head?
Prove your claims, you cant!

sometimes it disturbs me, noise pollution. I would sue you guys if we were in U.K.
Christians cannot tell others about bleating, Christian are the super-bleaters.

Worse of all, they bleat a non-existent god
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
God does not exist, don’t shy away from it. Provide evidence
Your primary school logic doesnt work on me.
Answer to YOUR claims. On the day I I come online to prove that God exist, take me up and I will answer your objections.

Here are your claims again: please answer to them
Workch:

1. The Bible is not evidence, it’s a claim.

2. Miracles are not evidence, they are claims or products of ignorance.

3. Creatures are not evidence, we know how a lot of them got here.

4. Bible and Quran passages are full of lies and unsubstantiated claims.
5. Their stories directly oppose reality and sometimes very laughable and can never be proven to be true, all lies and no single evidence.

6. There are no gods. All gods are fantasy creatures invented by humans.
7. Gods can’t be detected with our human senses because gods don’t exist.

“Perceived mind telepathy”?
8. Well, right, there’s no such thing as telepathy but sometimes people think they are receiving messages from some outside source.
9. They are actually getting some sort of feedback from their own subconscious mind.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
sometimes it disturbs me, noise pollution. I would sue you guys if we were in U.K.
Christians cannot tell others about bleating, Christian are the super-bleaters.

Worse of all, they bleat a non-existent god
So sorry it is giving you a headache.
Why not see a doctor for head examination. The sounds might be amplified in your head....a psychiatrist might be of help.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:

How has it become your problem!?

Its sounding like you have a disturbing irritation that may need evaluation by a qualified medical practitioner
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

So sorry it is giving you a headache.
Why not see a doctor for head examination. The sounds might be amplified in your head....a psychiatrist might be of help.
I will be cured if you can provide evidence for your imaginary friends. Thanks for caring
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Your primary school logic doesnt work on me.
Answer to YOUR claims. On the day I I come online to prove that God exist, take me up and I will answer your objections.

Here are your claims again: please answer to them
God doesn’t exist. Don’t distract me from that. No evidence he does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Inspiring Women Of Faith Ebooks Collection / The True Identity Of Catholic Mary / 12 Questions People Ask About The Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.