Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9125 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

You must ensure you read my comments patiently to avoid asking questions already answered.

Read again

The evidence you have is your restlessness to arguing on something you never believe in, and spending your precious time on such course.

Only two things can cause the above.

1. The person get no job and not busy or not serious with his/her life.

2. The person has a continuous doubt on what he/she holds as believe and truth, hence restless to find out the reality of other options.

I am convinced, your case is the second one. Because I know you aren't someone who has free time to waste.

But the trouble with you is that you don't know what to hold and in your wisdom, you feel arguing about everything is the solution.

To me, that attitude is enough evidence for you because I know "it's not ordinary eye, for a person to keep pursuing arguments on what he doesn't believe in". Except he is under an influence.

Kìńse ojú lásán nah.
do I need to educate you on the definition of evidence?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
so how was JESUS born? grin
John 10:1
'I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold,
but climbs up from some other place [on the stone wall], that one is a thief and a robber.
'

Let the head scratching begin as you go trying to figure this out
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:
John 10:1
'I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold,
but climbs up from some other place [on the stone wall], that one is a thief and a robber.
'

Let the head scratching begin as you go trying to figure this out
so JESUS was born by magic grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
so JESUS was born by magic grin
Well thats, a 'I can live with that' or 'I can let that fly', starting point, if 'so JESUS was born by magic' is how you want to understand it to be.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is not evidence, it’s a claim.

Miracles are not evidence, they are claims or products of ignorance.

Creatures are not evidence, we know how a lot of them got here.

Bible and Quran passages are full of lies and unsubstantiated claims. Their stories directly oppose reality and sometimes very laughable and can never be proven to be true, all lies and no single evidence.

There are no gods. All gods are fantasy creatures invented by humans. Gods can’t be detected with our human senses because gods don’t exist.

“Perceived mind telepathy”? Well, right, there’s no such thing as telepathy but sometimes people think they are receiving messages from some outside source. They are actually getting some sort of feedback from their own subconscious mind.
What are the evidences of your claims in this post?

As I can see, none! Only sentiments!!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

What are the evidences of your claims in this post?

As I can see, none! Only sentiments!!
What claim?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Well thats, a 'I can live with that' or 'I can let that fly', starting point, if 'so JESUS was born by magic' is how you want to understand it to be.
Thats was it seem to be if it’s not by mammalian parthenogenesis grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
What claim?
I quoted your original post.
What are your evidences for your claims in the post?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Thats was it seem to be if it’s not by mammalian parthenogenesis grin
If that floats your boat, so be it

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I quoted your original post.
What are your evidences for your claims in the post?
what claim have I made?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
what claim have I made?
If you didn't make any claims within your post, then you probably don't have any comprehension of your writeup.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
do I need to educate you on the definition of evidence?

Go ahead Prof.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

If you didn't make any claims within your post, then you probably don't have any comprehension of your writeup.
How come it’s difficult for you to identify the claim I made?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
How come it’s difficult for you to identify the claim I made?
How come you cannot recognise any claim you made?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

How come you cannot recognise any claim you made?
Thats because I didn’t make any claim?
Only ask that people who claim that god exist should provide evidence for it else I don’t believe he does.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Thats because I didn’t make any claim?
Only ask that people who claim that god exist should provide evidence for it else I don’t believe he does.
You didn't!!! ? ?
SMH!!
Workch:

1. The Bible is not evidence, it’s a claim.

2. Miracles are not evidence, they are claims or products of ignorance.

3. Creatures are not evidence, we know how a lot of them got here.

4. Bible and Quran passages are full of lies and unsubstantiated claims.
5. Their stories directly oppose reality and sometimes very laughable and can never be proven to be true, all lies and no single evidence.

6. There are no gods. All gods are fantasy creatures invented by humans.
7. Gods can’t be detected with our human senses because gods don’t exist.

“Perceived mind telepathy”?
8. Well, right, there’s no such thing as telepathy but sometimes people think they are receiving messages from some outside source.
9. They are actually getting some sort of feedback from their own subconscious mind.

Claims are assertions made about subjects. I guess, you don't even know you have made claims
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

You didn't!!! ? ?
SMH!!

Claims are assertions made about subjects. I guess, you don't even know you have made claims
I didn’t make any claim, I am disputing the claim “god exist” by Christians which there no reliable evidence to verify it.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I didn’t make any claim, I am disputing the claim “god exist” by Christians which there no reliable evidence to verify it.
You disputed some claims by making counter-claims!

Prove your own claims!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

You disputed some claims by making counter-claims!

Prove your own claims!
Only claims made with evidence can be disputed with evidence.
You don’t make claims without evidence and expect people to dispute it with evidence sir.

Show me evidence for god, I will dispute it with evidence or accept it to be true
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Only claims made with evidence can be disputed without evidence.
You don’t make claims without evidence and expect people to dispute it with evidence sir.

Show me evidence for god, I will dispute it with evidence or accept it to be true
In other words, you are just ranting with a less superior argument. SMH!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

In other words, you are just ranting with a less superior argument. SMH!
In other words god doesn’t exist and you don’t have evidence it does.

You are living in delusion
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
In other words god doesn’t exist and you don’t have evidence it does.

You are living in delusion
See one forming enlightenment without an iota of EVIDENCE to back him up.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

See one forming enlightenment without an iota of EVIDENCE to back him up.
No one has evidence for people with imaginary friends in the sky grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by naijapips04: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Can you prove that God does not exist ?

Can you prove that flying spaghetti monster does not exist?

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
No one has evidence for people with imaginary friends in the sky grin
Its a shame that uneducated people wrote and compiled a book AND one supposedly with education comes up to refute the book and is as backward as stone age people in logic and expression.

To this, I shake my humble head in awe!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Its a shame that uneducated people wrote and compiled a book AND one supposedly with education comes up to refute the book and is as backward as stone age people in logic and expression.

To this, I shake my humble head in awe!
Dont abuse people, just provide evidence for your imaginary friend grin

Insults are not evidence cheesy
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Dont abuse people, just provide evidence for your imaginary friend grin

Insults are not evidence cheesy
I do not need to. I only need to hear from your wealth of wisdom in coming to a logical counter-position.

I couldn't be more disappointed!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I do not need to. I only need to hear from your wealth of wisdom in coming to a logical counter-position.

I couldn't be more disappointed!
Why is it so difficult for you just say; god exist, see the evidence and test it?

Your frustrations about me disputing it is not evidence, it should encourage you to find evidence for it.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Why is it so difficult for you just say; god exist, see the evidence and test it?

Your frustrations about me dispute it is not evidence, it should encourage you to find evidence for it.
You wrote the original post not me. I am simply responding to your claims.

Unfortunately, you don't have any foundation of logic or reasoning as the basis of your counter-claim.

Too bad!!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

You wrote the original post not me. I am simply responding to your claims.

Unfortunately, you don't have any foundation of logic or reasoning as the basis of your counter-claim.

Too bad!!
You are responding my dispute because you don’t have evidence for your extraordinary claim.

It’s a shame that you believe in Stone Age tales without evidence like you don’t have firing neurons grin

Your imaginary friend is your onus to proof. No one is going to proof your barbaric claims for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / 6 Signs Of A Toxic 'Apostle'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.