Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9146 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
God doesn’t exist. Don’t distract me from that. No evidence he does
Repeating the same claim without any verifiable evidence doesn't change anything.

If it makes you feel good, then take a new notebook and write 3000 times your claim.
no one is fighting you over your claim: but if you make a claim, prove it objectively QED!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

How has it become your problem!?

Its sounding like you have a disturbing irritation that may need evaluation by a qualified medical practitioner

There are lots of INSANES in the Society but due to the fact that they put on fine clothes you will not suspect them.

Just imagine someone who keeps saying something doesn't exist yet he's always looking for people to convince himself over what he himself said doesn't exist! cheesy

The truth is he is really scared of what religious people are saying about unbelievers so out of his fearfulness he's seeking a way to assure himself that God doesn't exist as he's seeing billions living normal lives claiming they believe in God whereas he just wish everyone debunk the concept yet nobody takes his arguments serious.

So he's scared! Perhaps there's God and religionists are right, what will become of him?

That's why he can't just let go of the concept he wish is untrue! cheesy

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Repeating the same claim without any verifiable evidence doesn't change anything.

If it makes you feel good, then take a new notebook and write 3000 times your claim.
no one is fighting you over your claim: but if you make a claim, prove it objectively QED!
I will keep repeating it until you are willing to provide evidence.
But you can’t because there’s none. It makes me happy that you have none grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There are lots of INSANES in the Society but due to the fact that they put on fine clothes you will not suspect them.

Just imagine someone who keeps saying something doesn't exist yet he's always looking for people to convince himself over what he himself said doesn't exist! cheesy

The truth is he is really scared of what religious people are saying about unbelievers so out of his fearfulness he's seeking a way to assure himself that God doesn't exist as he's seeing billions living normal lives claiming they believe in God whereas he just wish everyone debunk the concept yet nobody takes his arguments serious.

So he's scared! Perhaps there's God and religionists are right, what will become of him?

That's why he can't just let go of the concept he wish is untrue! cheesy
I agree perfectly with you.
He want to convince himself that he is correct by endlessly picking up arguments. Unfortunately for him, God cannot be argued with scientific arguments. God is not a laboratory chemical nor laboratory object nor laboratory organism.

For an atheist to feel relevant and important, he needs to argue against that with whom he has no answer.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I will keep repeating it until you are willing to provide evidence.
But you can’t because there’s none. It makes me happy that you have none grin
Please continue repeating it if it helps to deaden your conscience!

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I will be cured if you can provide evidence for your imaginary friends. Thanks for caring
Please indulge in your insanity if it make you feel good.
No one is contending anything with you
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Please indulge in your insanity if it make you feel good.
No one is contending anything with you
Wait a moment, let me check if god exist now?

No, he doesn’t.
Why? Because you haven’t provide any evidence.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Please continue repeating it if it helps to deaden your conscience!
Wait just a moment. I’m trying to look the spelling of “bul*sh*t. I’ll be right with you.

In the mean time, god still doesn’t exist
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Wait just a moment. I’m trying to look the spelling of “bul*sh*t. I’ll be right with you.

In the mean time, god still doesn’t exist
A broken record need repairs!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Wait a moment, let me check if god exist now?

No, he doesn’t.
Why? Because you haven’t provide any evidence.
What a stupid excuse, someone doesn't exist because I TenQ haven't provided evidence that he exists!

In other words: My FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because I haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

See how great your wisdom is!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

What a stupid excuse, someone doesn't exist because I TenQ haven't provided evidence that he exists!

In other words: My FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because I haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

See how great your wisdom is!
Its okay now that you have agreed that there’s no evidence for your god
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

A broken record need repairs!
Dont be hard on me. I only asked for evidence for your imaginary friend grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Dont be hard on me. I only asked for evidence for your imaginary friend grin
Workch:
Its okay now that you have agreed that there’s no evidence for your god
My FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because I haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

So logical!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
So you should also be ready to take others opinion since you are replying him in public
[/s] You are digressing the thread. Kindly shift your focus elsewhere
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

My FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because I haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

So logical!

Its okay, as long as you have no evidence for your beliefs. You accept it by delusion grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You are digressing the thread. Kindly shift your focus elsewhere
Just provide evidence for your sky friends and stop being aggressive grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Just provide evidence for your sky friends and stop being aggressive grin
The OP said my "sky friend " not exist so I asked him to prove it . Yet he cannot. So can you help him ?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The OP said my "sky friend " not exist so I asked him to prove it . Yet he cannot. So can you help him ?
Have you provedthay your god exist first?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Its okay, as long as you have no evidence for your beliefs. You accept it by delusion grin

CLAIM: Your FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because you haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

It shows how intelligent the person behind the claim is to come to such a conclusion!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

CLAIM: Your FRIEND Peter doesn't exist because you haven't provided evidence that he exists to you!

It shows how intelligent the person behind the claim is to come to such a conclusion!
We can’t believe your friend peter exist unless you provide evidence that he does. You could be making it up Just like your god
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Have you provedthay your god exist first?
You have to disprove my belief to establish yours. So disprove it .
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Intelligent people don’t believe stuffs without evidence. You are obviously not an intelligent person
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You have to disprove my belief to establish yours. So disprove it .
You are the person with the Believe, I don’t believe anything here.
You make the claim of a god, then prove it else no one will prove anything negative.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
We can’t believe your friend peter exist unless you provide evidence that he does. You could be making it up Just like your god
Its actually a good foolproof evidence:
My friend Peter couldn't have existed simply because I have not proved his existence to you!

Its amazing you've not seen a foolish conclusion in the claim
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Its actually a good foolproof evidence:
My friend Peter couldn't have existed simply because I have not proved his existence to you!

Its amazing you've not seen a foolish conclusion in the claim

I don’t believe he exist because you have not provided evidence that he does.
Simple
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
You are the person with the Believe, I don’t believe anything here.
You make the claim of a god, then prove it else no one will prove anything negative.
[/s] Religion is older that atheism so the burden of proof lies on the atheist to state his cause by proving that religion is wrong for believing in God. So kindly prove that this God ,which people have believed in for so long, does not exist ?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Intelligent people don’t believe stuffs without evidence. You are obviously not an intelligent person
And you have to rely solely on the evidence of another person (and not your own evidence) to come to a final conclusion!?

In other words: If I have a low IQ or retarded, my evidence and NOT yours (not your evidence) is sufficient for you to come to a final conclusion about an important issue!?
SMH!!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Religion is older that atheism so the burden of proof lies on the atheist to state his cause by proving that religion is wrong for believing in God. So kindly prove that this God ,which people have believed in for so long, does not exist ?
then you have to proof that Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist and he’s not the creator of your god.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

And you have to rely solely on the evidence of another person (and not your own evidence) to come to a final conclusion!?

In other words: If I have a low IQ or retarded, my evidence and NOT yours (not your evidence) is sufficient for you to come to a final conclusion about an important issue!?
SMH!!
The keyword is evidence but you have been ignoring it deliberately because you have none.
You aren’t even ready to provide any. God doesn’t exist until we see evidence. Simple

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
then you have to proof that Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist and he’s not the creator of your god.
[/s] Show some maturity by sticking to the topic . Thank you
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Show some maturity by sticking to the topic . Thank you
He who makes the claim brings the evidence else you will prove that Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

You have to prove he doesn’t, it doesn’t matter if your religion is as old as the universe
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
He who makes the claim brings the evidence else you will prove that Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

You have to prove he doesn’t
Chai. Where is Budaatum when you need him...? All these underaged degenerates forming atheist don't even have a clue to what atheism is . Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Flaws Definition Of God Exposes In Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.