Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9131 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
you look straight into evidence and claim parthenogenesis could occur in a woman.

[s]Telling more lies to cover lies. So much for s religion that preaches against lies. [/s]
I reiterate. Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
I reiterate. Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm
Mary give birth via parthenogenesis.

Fucking ridiculous liars grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Shut up, parthenogenesis doesn’t occur in mammals, illiterate.

It occurs in mostly in reptiles, no mammal has ever done parthenogenesis.

Religion of liars grin

Always fabricating junk science cheesy

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
xproducer:

I find engaging you pointless because you do not understand. These matters are no game or joke.
"Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers." - 2 Timothy 2:13-15

Paul's admonition to Timothy is for members of the Christian congregation not unbelievers so it doesn't applies to ATHEISTS!

You guys are just like clowns carrying the Bible up and down!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
you should be ashamed of yourself for telling lies.

How come Christians lie a lot and say whatwhr jargons they know nothing or little about?

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Genesis 8:4
'On the seventeenth day of the seventh month [five months after the rain began], the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat [in Turkey].'

Evidentially, the Bible in Genesis 8:4 states that the Ark came to rest in the mountains of Ararat.

There is nothing to the Tower of Babel that is laughable about it.
Specify what exact evidence you desire

What sort of evidence are you expecting to have when there were no mobile phones to capture this one off defying the law of gravity show?

Genesis 2:15
'So the LORD God took the man [He had made] and settled him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.'

Genesis 3:23
'So the LORD God banished them from the Garden of Eden, and He sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made.'

Analysis of fossil records by scientists at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History revealed evidences that the structure of plant and animal communities changed significantly about 6,000 years ago, this was caused by first human who happened to around the time began agriculture. Adding to that point, also, the proportion of co-occurring species pairs that were relatively stable started from the late Paleozoic until 6,000 years ago.

Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it.

Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm

The human virgin birth or human parthenogenesis that occurred, was a one off and Jesus is the only begotten, Son of God, that had a virginal conception, which was also immaculate.

No evidence and all these are fabricated lies indeed? Smh at you. Facts matter, if you are going to make wild allegations, at least make sure you absolutely know what you are talking about

Workch:
You are liar and I don’t have time to debate you.

The moment you said the fossil is 6000, I knew you were a liar and that’s what your religion does.

How can a fossil that dated for potassium be 6000years, you are liar and you don’t know science.
Where on this thread did I typed 'the fossil is 6000' sic?

Smh. You're confused. You're really, really confused. In fact you're more confused than a homeless placed under home arrest

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

Where on this thread did I typed 'the fossil is 6000' sic?

Smh. You're confused. You're really, really confused. In fact you're more confused than a homeless placed under home arrest
You are a shameless liar.

How then do you want to reconcile fossil records of 300,000years with existence of Adam and Eve 6,000years Ago?

We don’t even have evidence that such people ever walked on this planet. Lies upon lies, a religion that preaches truth and honesty has so much lies

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it.

Parthenogenesis, you'll be interested to know, is a form of reproduction in which an egg can develop into an embryo without being fertilized by a sperm

The human virgin birth or human parthenogenesis that occurred, was a one off and Jesus is the only begotten, Son of God, that had a virginal conception, which was also immaculate.

No evidence and all these are fabricated lies indeed? Smh at you. Facts matter, if you are going to make wild allegations, at least make sure you absolutely know what you are talking about

Workch:
Shut up, parthenogenesis doesn’t occur in mammals, illiterate.

It occurs in mostly in reptiles, no mammal has ever done parthenogenesis.

Religion of liars grin

Always fabricating junk science cheesy

Workch:
you should be ashamed of yourself for telling lies.

How come Christians lie a lot and say whatwhr jargons they know nothing or little about?
Remember what the closing end of the comment said:
Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it

Watch closely, how you've so far learnt nothing. In you, the prophecy of Isaiah, is fulfilled because watch how you'll keep on hearing, but would not understand, you'll keep on seeing, but would not perceive.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

Remember what the closing end of the comment said:
Parthenogenesis (i.e. 'virgin creation') not only happens but is scientifically and biologically possible to have a virgin birth, if you know what to do and know how to do it

Watch closely, how you've so far learnt nothing. In you the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled because watch how you'll keep on hearing, but would not understand, you'll keep on seeing, but would not perceive.
does parthenogenesis occur in humans and other mammals?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved, where is your answer to the question?:
Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, 'Monogenes'?

Instead of giving your reply to the question, you chose to muddled up what I typed about parthenogenesis and how I typed about it

For someone like you, it will always be complex and extremely difficult for you to follow, so as much as I've enjoyed reading you, I'll advise you go lie down, and bleed a while, as you lick your bruises

Workch:
[s]does parthenogenesis occur in humans and other mammals?[/s]
You wouldnt be going down a rabbit hole and coming up with this question, if you had kindly answered the above question you ignored, that I earlier, at least, twice, asked you

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

You wouldnt be going down a rabbit hole and coming up with this question, if you had kindly answered the above question you ignored, that I earlier, at least, twice, asked you
Answer question, liar from a religion of lies grin

Does parthenogenesis occur in humans and was Jesus a product of parthenogenesis?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved, where is your answer to the question?:
Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, 'Monogenes'?

Instead of giving your reply to the question, you chose to muddled up what I typed about parthenogenesis and how I typed about it

For someone like you, it will always be complex and extremely difficult for you to follow, so as much as I've enjoyed reading you, I'll advise you go lie down, and bleed a while, as you lick your bruises

Workch:
[s]Answer question, liar from a religion of lies grin[/s]

Does parthenogenesis occur in humans and was Jesus a product of parthenogenesis?
Beloved, the moment you give your answer to 'Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, 'Monogenes'?, you'll soon after, have a light bulb moment and answer to your 'Does parthenogenesis occur in humans and was Jesus a product of parthenogenesis?' question.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:

Beloved, the moment you give your answer to 'Do you understand what 'begotten' means, that is talking of the original Greek word, 'Monogenes'?, you'll soon after, have a light bulb moment and answer to your 'Does parthenogenesis occur in humans and was Jesus a product of parthenogenesis?' question.
You serve a God born from miraculous parthenogenesis. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
You serve a God born from miraculous parthenogenesis. Lol grin
Beloved, you sure are making reluctant baby stride progress

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved, you sure are making reluctant baby stride progress
I accept the product of mammalian parthenogenesis as my lord and personal savior grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
I accept the product of mammalian parthenogenesis as my lord and personal savior grin
Beloved you're laughing at your public display of buffoonery

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
BassReeves:
Beloved you're laughing at your public display of buffoonery
Its funny that you serve a parthenogenetic god grin

This one is a new joke from the staple of Christianity grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04am On Sep 20, 2021
THE TRUTH

ATHEISM has it's root right after the event that occurred in the garden of Eden when Adam and Eve demanded absolute freedom to become the deciding factor for right and wrong. Genesis 3:6
Ever since then God gave man the right to rule himself after telling them the severe consequences of what their choice (knowledge of good and evil) that is what brought us to this point today. Genesis 3:16-19

Throughout human history demons (fallen angels) keep showing themselves to people everywhere and people were worshiping these demons as gods in all the corners of the earth until the true God called Abraham and introduced himself to the patriarch. Genesis 12:1-3
God promised that it's only Abraham's lineage that He will deal with as His own people so no other race can have any direct dealing with the true God. Exodus 19:5

What atheists are demanding today will never happen because God has stopped using supernatural GIFTS and SIGNS in His dealings with humans after establishing the second and last Covenant with His people. 1Corinthians 13:8-10

So how can anyone perceive the presence of God today? Matthew 7:16-18

Note that God is a SPIRIT {John 4:24} and His abode is heaven therefore any chance of perceiving Him has to do with problems that needs to be solved. So without that He doesn't have any business with Adam's descendants to whom He gave the earth as permanent resident. Psalms 115:16

What is the problem that mankind can't solve all by himself today?
Well it's that same problem caused by the first human couple Adam and Eve which is the right to set standards for right and wrong. Jeremiah 10:23
Mankind only needed to resolve this matter but since they turned against the Creator they have continued to dominate one another to their injury {Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9} and the end result is self destruction as humans continue to invent deadly devices to threaten, silence or exterminate themselves all because some are bent on setting standards for others! Revelations 6:3-4

How does God come back into the picture?

Well God promised that through His Covenant with the Israelites a program is on the way which will help honest hearted and sincere individuals to IDENTIFY mankind's problem and they will avail themselves using the standard the God of Israel set for the global sensitization on how to resolve this problem {Isaiah 2:2; Malachi 4:1} so while others are still battling with the problem those who avail themselves for this training will resolve all disputes and prejudice causing hatred and killings within themselves, they will learn how to resolve issues amicably and divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, they will not build or think of weapons anymore neither will they learn how to force one another to admit right or wrong! Isaiah 2:3-4; Micah 4:2-3

This is the one and only sign God promised all those living in the last days so whoever is expecting God to come and perform some supernatural signs before believing in Him is deceiving himself/herself. Jesus said:

b] “A wicked and adulterous generation keeps on seeking a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Joʹnah the prophet" Matthew 12:39[/b]

Prophet Jonah (Israelites) was sent to go and warn the inhabitants of Nineveh (non-Isrealites) he was the only person who can relate the sign confirming that the true God sent him on that mission not a single Ninevite saw anything nor given any sign for them to believe whether Jonah was truly sent or not!

So what does this statement from Jesus teaches us? It simply means that salvation will reach people of other nations through faith in the message from Israelites so non-Isrealites only have to believe that God is with the Israelites not seeing the God of Israel or any supernatural signs first before they can be saved! Zechariah 8:23

Whoever ignores this, demanding for a sign will never be given any attention! Luke 11:29

So that is the one and only SIGN God promised the people of other nations as a sign of His presence in the midst of those practicing pure worship. But demons are out also to deceive unbelievers into becoming their special agents! 2Corinthians 11:14-15

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Its funny that you serve a parthenogenetic god grin
Parthenogenesis is just like every other thing that is inadequate to describe the complete many mysteries of God.

It really isn’t parthenogenesis, but parthenogenesis is one of the closest to describe this one-off, one-time, unique miracle of God becoming flesh or God becoming a human being

Workch:
This one is a new joke from the staple of Christianity grin
A joke at times, is a joke to be taken seriously. This what you called a joke isnt intended to make you laugh but is intended to make you think, but then, I suppose, everything would be a joke to you because you're a joke anyways.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Parthenogenesis is just like every other thing that is inadequate to describe the complete many mysteries of God.

It really isn’t parthenogenesis, but parthenogenesis is one of the closest to describe this one-off, one-time, unique miracle of God becoming flesh or God becoming a human being

A joke at times, is a joke to be taken seriously. This what you called a joke isnt intended to make you laugh but is intended to make you think, but then, I suppose, everything would be a joke to you because you're a joke anyways.
God of parthenogenetic mysteries.

Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
God of parthenogenetic mysteries.

Jokers grin

It really isn’t parthenogenesis ...

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Myer:

1 Corinthains 2:1-5
When I first came to you, dear brothers and sisters, I didn’t use lofty words and impressive wisdom to tell you God’s secret plan.
For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified. I came to you in weakness—timid and trembling. And my message and my preaching were very plain.

Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit.
I did this so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God.

You know that the bolded has always been our bone of contention.

You are well gifted in the knowledge of Scriptures.
But Moses, Jesus Christ and the Apostles relied upon the Power of God. It was the Power that validates their calling and made God real through them.

So it would be asinine to expect people not to rely on the power of God but only words from the bible.
Cos even the Muslims have words from the Quran that they are also well knowledgable about and they rely on.

It is the Power of God that validates which one is of God and which is not.

Brother of God. Trust you are good.

On the scriptures you gave above,
Paul referred to the power of God as preaching the gospel, not power as in displaying power. It is the preaching of the gospel, that Paul called power and wisdom of God.

The gospel, when preached has inherent ability (power) to cause change (save) in man, and change him forever. That's power in itself.

Thats the context of all he wrote in 1 Cor 2 when read together.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I won’t be arguing if there’s actually any evidence for god.

You should just provide one instead of prolonging the argument

You haven't provide a basis for proper discussion with you.

A learner don't present himself as a professor if he truly wants to learn, likewise a person who admit not knowing and yet presenting an argument as a platform of seeking knowledge will never find such knowledge even if delivered to him freely.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

You haven't provide a basis for proper discussion with you.

A learner don't present himself as a professor if he truly wants to learn, likewise a person who admit not knowing and yet presenting an argument as a platform of seeking knowledge will never find such knowledge even if delivered to him freely.
Just present any evidence and stop all the rhetorics.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:

It really isn’t parthenogenesis ...
And JESUS was born via parthenogenesis according to you grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Just present any evidence and stop all the rhetorics.

You sound like a professor already. No evidence shall be given to such acclaimed professor who refused to learn even the rudiments of proper discussion and asking question.

You already have your evidence as a professor of universe.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

You sound like a professor already. No evidence shall be given to such acclaimed professor who refused to learn even the rudiments of proper discussion and asking question.

You already have your evidence as a professor of universe.
If you got any evidence just present.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
If you got any evidence just present.

To who? To you? As what Sir?
To satisfy what? Curiosity or knowledge?

There is only one evidence you need and you already have it: your restlessness to finding and arguing daily on this.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

To who? To you? As what Sir?
To satisfy what? Curiosity or knowledge?

There is only one evidence you need and you already have it: your restlessness to finding and arguing daily on this.
What is the evidence?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:

BassReeves:

It really isn’t parthenogenesis

Workch:
[s]And JESUS was born via parthenogenesis according to you grin[/s]
I never said according to me, JESUS was born via parthenogenesis.

You sure do enjoy doing cherry picking, dont you? You repeatedly are found guilty of selective attention fallacy

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2021
BassReeves:

I never said according to me, JESUS was born via parthenogenesis.

You sure do enjoy doing cherry picking, dont you? You repeatedly are found guilty of selective attention fallacy

so how was JESUS born? grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by hupernikao: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
What is the evidence?

You must ensure you read my comments patiently to avoid asking questions already answered.

Read again

The evidence you have is your restlessness to arguing on something you never believe in, and spending your precious time on such course.

Only two things can cause the above.

1. The person get no job and not busy or not serious with his/her life.

2. The person has a continuous doubt on what he/she holds as believe and truth, hence restless to find out the reality of other options.

I am convinced, your case is the second one. Because I know you aren't someone who has free time to waste.

But the trouble with you is that you don't know what to hold and in your wisdom, you feel arguing about everything is the solution.

To me, that attitude is enough evidence for you because I know "it's not ordinary eye, for a person to keep pursuing arguments on what he doesn't believe in". Except he is under an influence.

Kìńse ojú lásán nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Inspiring Women Of Faith Ebooks Collection / The True Identity Of Catholic Mary / 12 Questions People Ask About The Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.