Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887939 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gudboyz: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello House, can someone help me with interview tips for Germany visit visa,a friend is inviting me,he has sent me the Guarantor's invitation letter. Any success story will help,which i can't seems to find here except for student visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
suxes2005: Tamax,

I undy how it goes. You sure need the info ursef not any sister smiley

@all, so happy for the success we're all getting here. You need no agent
For this German stuff as far as I'm concerned!

To those going for interview soon, wish y'all suxes!

SHALOM
L grin L... Seriously u r funny grin... What is there dat i will be hidden? If its me... There is no prob to say it out now.,. Were u nt here when i said am also going for Bsc but the school prepare a year intensive german lang course which cover A1 to C1.2 to the exam then i will now proceed for the 4years course after i might have pass the exam. I hope u knw that there is language visa and student visa? And hope u knw d different? So my sis is going for only A1 German language training only... Just for a purpose which is good nt bad.. U can't expect me to say dat all here... If u want prove that am nt the one then pm me ya email i will email u scan copy of my admission letter to see the duration written there. So if u have oda good contribution to my asked question early... Feel free to enlighten me rather than pulling my legs... Okay? Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bro, i already explain to u early... i use my ND result, transcript and my O'level to secure it... Though there are English Language course there.. But i don't like those courses so i option in for German Language as method of instruction for the course that i like there.,. Hope dis help now smiley
honourableseyi: please what document did you use in securing the admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
please house..after the first year of a two-year master..are we going to show another proof of finance for the second year?..just want to be sure.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax: Bro, i already explain to u early... i use my ND result, transcript and my O'level to secure it... Though there are English Language course there.. But i don't like those courses so i option in for German Language as method of instruction for the course that i like there.,. Hope dis help now smiley

Sure it does. But judging by your post, it seems you didn't present any German language certificate during the course of seeking admission? Thanks for your response boss, see you in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:17am On Sep 05, 2013
I wrote the embassy explaining my situation, 14th october being the last day I would have to show up for my admission. They wrote bck and told me dat dey can't gimme an interview date to meet up wit it and dat I shud reapply for the the next semseter. Pls fellowz can anyone gimme any ideas on how to go about for an appointment?? I really need this admission badly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 5:20am On Sep 05, 2013
honourableseyi:

Sure it does. But judging by your post, it seems you didn't present any German language certificate during the course of seeking admission? Thanks for your response boss, see you in Germany
Yes bro... I did'nt.. I Just send those docx mention above... Thats all.
Are u going for English Language Course?
May God b 4us... Wish to see u there also smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Tamax:
L grin L... Seriously u r funny grin... What is there dat i will be hidden? If its me... There is no prob to say it out now.,. Were u nt here when i said am also going for Bsc but the school prepare a year intensive german lang course which cover A1 to C1.2 to the exam then i will now proceed for the 4years course after i might have pass the exam. I hope u knw that there is language visa and student visa? And hope u knw d different? So my sis is going for only A1 German language training only... Just for a purpose which is good nt bad.. U can't expect me to say dat all here... If u want prove that am nt the one then pm me ya email i will email u scan copy of my admission letter to see the duration written there. So if u have oda good contribution to my asked question early... Feel free to enlighten me rather than pulling my legs... Okay? Thank you

Your sister purpose is wrong and i am 100% sure that she might not get the visa...Ask me why?Because A1 is most simpliest level when learning german and they will only direct her to German school over there moreover i do not think it worth it for your sister to travel for just A1 training,Assuming she is coming here for B2 it might still be considerable and she must be able to back that up with some german language levels certificates obtained from Goethe Institut
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Please house, I intend applying for msc admission in 6 schools, but have just a copy of MY transcript, can I photocopy it and then notorize it at the German embassy? Will these certified transcript photocopies be considered by the graduate schools?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2013
steelie: please house..after the first year of a two-year master..are we going to show another proof of finance for the second year?..just want to be sure.
I don't think so!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Katangora: Please house, I intend applying for msc admission in 6 schools, but have just a copy of MY transcript, can I photocopy it and then notorize it at the German embassy? Will these certified transcript photocopies be considered by the graduate schools?
b4 nko na original u bn wan send?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
b4 nko na original u bn wan send?
yes, because the transcript enveloped was sealed and addressed to university of berlin at the bottom right of the envelope, can I open it and photocopy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2013
Katangora: yes, because the transcript enveloped was sealed and addressed to university of berlin at the bottom right of the envelope, can I open it and photocopy?
you better tear that envelop, lol!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2013
Katangora: yes, because the transcript enveloped was sealed and addressed to university of berlin at the bottom right of the envelope, can I open it and photocopy?
You can go to your School, get a CTC from your School too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi guys. Just did my interview this morning. The woman asked same questions no surprises but was in her usual harsh self.
Bt pls I av an issue. She didn't write anything on my passport as I know that they normally write D on people's passport based on what I have read here. But she collected my original documents and returned only my passport to me. Advice me pls...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Have u. Checked the centre of ur pp?cos mine was staped and D was written on it.
aroyem4u: Hi guys. Just did my interview this morning. The woman asked same questions no surprises but was in her usual harsh self.
Bt pls I av an issue. She didn't write anything on my passport as I know that they normally write D on people's passport based on what I have read here. But she collected my original documents and returned only my passport to me. Advice me pls...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2013
bunburized: I was at the german embassy yesterday to authenticate photocopies of my credentials so I can send them to uni-assist as well as german institutions I wish to apply for their masters programme as suggested by some members of this forum.
However, the person I met there insisted I show proof that I want to apply for admission to a german institution before they can "sight"/authenticate the documents.
It is either I haven't understood the procedures as directed by some people here or the man just wanted to be difficult.
He turned me back and requested I come back with proof before they can do anything.
Please house I need help and answers asap.
Firstly, what exactly constitute proof?
I need someone to explain what I need to do exactly as I am totally new to this.
I am yet to apply to any university but I want to send my documents to uniassist in time so they can evaluate my credentials before the admission into the summer programme begins.
I hope to go back there tomorrow so I need direction as to what I can do to have my documents autheticated at the embassy.
Thanks in advance for your kind responses.

Going for a Bachelors degree or Masters degree u do not necessarily have to go to the German Embassy for authentication, you can go to any notary public; that is a lawyer to attest your documents as true copy of the originals.....u can also go to a court for it...........i used a lawyer friend to do mine that was it........uni-assist will take any of these and your university will take it too......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: Went to the embassy to pay the visa fees, collected my passport and receipt! Dem no dey give change sha! My passport was stamped and "grin" was written on it! Hope D does not mean denied sha

Hey, when i saw this post i couldn`t stop laughing because when i went for my interview i was confident i would get my visa because my interview went well but on my interview day i met a guy who was also interviewed, after my interview i left, he had his interview too and later called me to ask about the interview but something struck me when he pointed out the D not written on his own stamped page, he said he applied before and was denied and then there was D written on it which means that it was a Denial but his new stamp does not carry D and he was happy........immediately i checked the stamp on my passport and i almost fainted as i saw the capital D written. Same day i mailed my University to tell them about it and i was told the visa type is D, also means Deutschland, i got to chat and called some people here who also confirmed there was D on their stamp too and they got their visas. After 14 working days i got a mail that i should come with my passport and 3 months travel insurance. Same day i took time to look at my old tourist visa to Germany last year and i saw visa type C, after i got my student visa i compared and saw visa type D........so for whoever is worried now and those who may be worried in the future i would say it calls for no alarm.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Your sister purpose is wrong and i am 100% sure that she might not get the visa...Ask me why?Because A1 is most simpliest level when learning german and they will only direct her to German school over there moreover i do not think it worth it for your sister to travel for just A1 training,Assuming she is coming here for B2 it might still be considerable and she must be able to back that up with some german language levels certificates obtained from Goethe Institute
Good talk Godson... Hummm... but let see ao it will end smiley... I don't wana discourage her... She might be thinking anoda thing.
Thanks once again... I do rili gain one or two frm all ya statements here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2013
wonderbobs: I wrote the embassy explaining my situation, 14th october being the last day I would have to show up for my admission. They wrote bck and told me dat dey can't gimme an interview date to meet up wit it and dat I shud reapply for the the next semseter. Pls fellowz can anyone gimme any ideas on how to go about for an appointment?? I really need this admission badly.
Sori Bro... I dont think there is any idea dat can work in dis stage ooo.. Since they already reply you bck that they can't provide you with date.. I tink its beta u follow the advice given due to d date of resumtion.. I dont tink u can meet up. Good luck bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u: Hi guys. Just did my interview this morning. The woman asked same questions no surprises but was in her usual harsh self.
open all the pages of the passport, you will see it stamped somewhere with D written on it!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Hey, when i saw this post i couldn`t stop laughing because when i went for my interview i was confident i would get my visa because my interview went well but on my interview day i met a guy who was also interviewed, after my interview i left, he had his interview too and later called me to ask about the interview but something struck me when he pointed out the D not written on his own stamped page, he said he applied before and was denied and then there was D written on it which means that it was a Denial but his new stamp does not carry D and he was happy........immediately i checked the stamp on my passport and i almost fainted as i saw the capital D written. Same day i mailed my University to tell them about it and i was told the visa type is D, also means Deutschland, i got to chat and called some people here who also confirmed there was D on their stamp too and they got their visas. After 14 working days i got a mail that i should come with my passport and 3 months travel insurance. Same day i took time to look at my old tourist visa to Germany last year and i saw visa type C, after i got my student visa i compared and saw visa type D........so for whoever is worried now and those who may be worried in the future i would say it calls for no alarm.
loooooolz, very funny! Can't wait to get my VISA!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2013
wonderbobs: I wrote the embassy explaining my situation, 14th october being the last day I would have to show up for my admission. They wrote bck and told me dat dey can't gimme an interview date to meet up wit it and dat I shud reapply for the the next semseter. Pls fellowz can anyone gimme any ideas on how to go about for an appointment?? I really need this admission badly.
write your school explaining the situation, then ask them to defer your admission maybe till next summer or winter entirely. Sorry for the situation. Try and make the best out of it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osas4jesu: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2013
please i want to know whether transcript can be legalize in the MFA, because i was told by somebody that it's not necessary. and if i can, what is the process. for i have already collected it from my school, it is with me already.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
nawao..bros no just open d envelope, tear d envelope cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Tamax:
Yes bro... I did'nt.. I Just send those docx mention above... Thats all.
Are u going for English Language Course?
May God b 4us... Wish to see u there also smiley

Amen!!!! Yes, I'm going for English language course though I will not mind going for German language course also provided they are not going to ask for German Language certificate/test during the application processes.I will not mind if I will have to learn the language over there for one year before the commencement of my program. What is the name of the school you got admitted to?God will see us through.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin
aflynvir: loooooolz, very funny! Can't wait to get my VISA!

@wonderbobs:I will suggest u inform your sch and findout the deadline for resumption,explaing the challanges you have seucuring an appointment date.
Secondly keeping checking the booking site every seconds, minute and hours,expecially around 11pm.I had similar experience ,whn I mailed d embassy they told me,it was too close and there was nothing they could do to help.I was adviced to continue checking online,which I did and was so lucky to get an appointment,Iam currently expecting my visa now.I pray u will b luck just d way I was
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
nawao..bros no just open d envelope, tear d envelope cheesy cheesy

lol.......haha.....abeg careful when opening or tearing ooo........make u no go destroy am oo...lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: loooooolz, very funny! Can't wait to get my VISA!

Start packing your luggage.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hello, Godson, Tope and all, I'm booking Emirate, pls hope I don't need transit visa, cos I've heard enough stories Of people that had problems because of transit visa thing! Stop over is at Dubai! Is there need for transit visa to Dubai
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: Hello, Godson, Tope and all, I'm booking Emirate, pls hope I don't need transit visa, cos I've heard enough stories Of people that had problems because of transit visa thing! Stop over is at Dubai! Is there need for transit visa to Dubai

You do not need any transit visa. Emirates stops over at Dubai, KLM stops over at Amsterdam, BA stops over in London, Lufthansa in Frankfurt, this does not mean you need a visa for stopping over, you aint stepping out of the airport until time for your connecting fight. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.