Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886433 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2013
topeajis:

Www.wAkanow.com

Please nobody should deal with wakanow.com...They are bunch of scammers...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:55am On Sep 06, 2013
martty4real:

Hi peeps pls any idea of the most affordable fight,from lagos to friedrichshafen airport germany.abeg I read its more expensive going thru agent.pls can any one advice cos I need a return ticket.I will apprecite the right website pls.I would not mind several options plssssss.

If i were you,I will be thinking of flying down to either Stuttgart or so then you can use train to your final destination.Flying to that airport will cost you lot of money because you can never get direct down there from Africa.Try saving some coins cos life here aint easy too.

You can check online for best deals and book tickets yourself.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
martty4real: grin

@wonderbobs:I will suggest u inform your sch and findout the deadline for resumption,explaing the challanges you have seucuring an appointment date.
Secondly keeping checking the booking site every seconds, minute and hours,expecially around 11pm.I had similar experience ,whn I mailed d embassy they told me,it was too close and there was nothing they could do to help.I was adviced to continue checking online,which I did and was so lucky to get an appointment,Iam currently expecting my visa now.I pray u will b luck just d way I was
thnks bro, just wat I needed to hear nw....some encouragement, I am already on dat nw and hopefully it'll happen. Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Godson201333:

If i were you,I will be thinking of flying down to either Stuttgart or so then you can use train to your final destination.Flying to that airport will cost you lot of money because you can never get direct down there from Africa.Try saving some coins cos life here aint easy too.

You can check online for best deals and book tickets yourself.

Thanks for that infor, but can u suggest which airline has d most affordable fare cos I hv checked a few like Lufthansa and d fare is crazily high.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Godson201333:

Please nobody should deal with wakanow.com...They are bunch of scammers...

Really taught is just a site to see cheap flight and I used it then and it worked for me I guess am just lucky then.... Pls don't use it oo u might nt be lucky as me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2013
martty4real:

Thanks for that infor, but can u suggest which airline has d most affordable fare cos I hv checked a few like Lufthansa and d fare is crazily high.

Then check qater , or emirate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2013
martty4real:

If you are lucky then you can try iberia,alitalia,airfrance,qater,etihad,emirate but im afraid your travel date is close and the tickets are gonna be damn expensive.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2013
All the Ogas in da House, i want to know if German embassy issue student visa to overage student like 31 years old cheesy going for undergraduate program cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
please I need schools that offers bachelor's degree courses in English that do not require test of English in Germany. my junior brother is in need of it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
nkenyy:
You can go to your School, get a CTC from your School too.
yap, I've contacted my school, they said they can issue another one and address to the embassy where I want to get it notorize,at least I can tear it in the presence & make enough copies.. I think this ll make sense, can anyone assist with the lagos address of the german consulate & who the transcript is to be addressed to.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Godson201333:

Then you have nothing to worry about. grin grin
Thanks boss. Grateful
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pastor4real: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Martty4real: I visited FDH 2 years ago. I used the train, the trip if you use Train from Frankfurt(FRA) to FDH is like 3.5 hrs. Then I paid like $80 if am not mistaken, you will love it. Check for ICE TRAIN, you can book for the ticket online or buy the ticket at Frankfurt Airport. Am very sure that the trip is less than 4 hours.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Try nt to WAKANOW or else u go wakaLater.dose guys re complete rip off.if u re finding it difficult to book reservation online.Try to get down to MM2,some airlines hve deir offices dere.You can walk in and knw if deir available dates to book.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sigmaconsultng: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chars1289: Try nt to WAKANOW or else u go wakaLater.dose guys re complete rip off.if u re finding it difficult to book reservation online.Try to get down to MM2,some airlines hve deir offices dere.You can walk in and knw if deir available dates to book.

Thanks a lot for your advice....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
kunene3: Got my student visa today, thanks to you all for your assistance. Did my interview on 16th August, got the maik on friday & collected today.
Congarts bro so happy for u, hw is d mail lyk cos de hv sent mi a mail to come to d embassy wit my passport nd print of d mail only. Hope is nt a bad one?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sahlau(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Good day my gr8 nairalanders, am new to dis page and need help on applying to sch in germany, pls wich school can I apply to for undergraduate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2013
suckermaterial: please I need schools that offers bachelor's degree courses in English that do not require test of English in Germany. my junior brother is in need of it.
. Use daad.de/en...all d best!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince:
Congarts bro so happy for u, hw is d mail lyk cos de hv sent mi a mail to come to d embassy wit my passport nd print of d mail only. Hope is nt a bad one?

Your case is quite complicated. I don't think any of us know the category of visa that you applied for. Well, in my opinion, if your visa was approved, they should have asked you to come with a travel insurance also.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Didn't they ask you to come with a three months health insurance?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
t-med:

Your case is quite complicated. I don't think any of us know the category of visa that you applied for. Well, in my opinion, if your visa was approved, they should have asked you to come with a travel insurance also.
he never visited the embassy joor! His case has been different since
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince:
ahahahaha! Lie!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince:

I am sorry to tell you that you have been denied the Visa..They just want you to come to the embassy to pick up your documents and also they will tell you that your visa application was rejected because they doubt your intention of studying in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Godson201333:

I am sorry to tell you that you have been denied the Visa..They just want you to come to the embassy to pick up your documents and also they will tell you that your visa application was rejected because they doubt your intention of studying in Germany.
he never said he applied for study VISA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Godson201333:

But he never said he was going for a student visa.Although he made his case to look quite complicated let's just give him the benefit of doubt and see the outcome.
@Odinakaprince
Keep the house updated.Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
odinakaprince:

This clown has come again! Well, I think the German president wants to meet with u to discuss about the war in Syria. U don't need to be afraid. Afterall u said they all wanted to be ur friend the day u went there...and u know that old lady could be single. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bwave:
But he never said he was going for a student visa.Although he made his case to look quite complicated let's just give him the benefit of doubt and see the outcome.
@Odinakaprince
Keep the house updated.Goodluck

Keep the house updated ke? When did nairaland become Amusement park?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Maybe he forgot to carry his stove and pot of soup after the interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
dis guy don suffer for una hands o. me i no wan laugh abeg as me too dey wait to hear frm d embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
ganasy: dis guy don suffer for una hands o. me i no wan laugh abeg as me too dey wait to hear frm d embassy

Omo i don laugh tire,, maybe he visa type nahh to run for presidency for Germany make we support hamm.. after all if the first black German President Come from Nigeria no be bad thing.keep it on.....lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hahahaha LWKMD grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Katangora: yap, I've contacted my school, they said they can issue another one and address to the embassy where I want to get it notorize,at least I can tear it in the presence & make enough copies.. I think this ll make sense, can anyone assist with the lagos address of the german consulate & who the transcript is to be addressed to.. Thanks
yes, you can address it to the embassy in lagos since that's where you want your doc notorized, but make copies of it before u get to the embassy, cos as I heard, photocopy na ripp off for that end, I believe the gurus will answer the other question of who and the address of the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Katangora: yap, I've contacted my school, they said they can issue another one and address to the embassy where I want to get it notorize,at least I can tear it in the presence & make enough copies.. I think this ll make sense, can anyone assist with the lagos address of the german consulate & who the transcript is to be addressed to.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.